You're the daughter of who?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Owe-me-one Perogi, Sep 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    ooh, that's gotta hurt... the base gone!

But, hey, Kiara and Luke... that relationship I can see happening :D
  2. jedigarrett12 Jedi Padawan

3. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Hey guys!

*ducks for passing projectiles*

How is eveybody? *nervous laugh*
  4. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Athena! :) Where've you been?
  5. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Well, I got sick in late November ... then I had a bunch of finals and my roommate went all psyco on me, then I had surgey over Christmas break, then I got back to school and then my cat died and then my roommate went even more crazy, so I moved and now I'm back, fully recovered.
  6. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Woah.. OK..

My cat died too.. :( over the summer though..

She got cancer...
  7. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    I had a cat die in the summer, too, of renal (sp?) failure, and my kitten died in Jan when we took her in to get fixed.

The world sucks.

Don't I sound bitter? ;)
  8. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    she was only a kitten... aww :(

I hate to hear when anything dies... :( that's so sad...

And your roomie went psycho on you? For what?? It's not like you're always walking around with a big butcher blade threatening everyone...
  9. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    Hey, Jaxx!

Um, well, my roommate was bipolar ... wasn't fun by any means.
  10. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Force Ghost

star 5
    are we getting a post anytime soon?
  11. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe...

I'll try soon..

By the way, it's almost over. :)

But, no worries, I will try for a sequel. Hopefully.
  12. Lelila_Vader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, what happened to this? It was going strong, and then suddenly everybody forgot about it. I really hate it when that happens, so Up!
  13. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    It hasn't died... I'm just slow.. :) After my school is over, I will finsh this and start on the sequel. Kay?
  14. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Gone? What do you mean ?gone???

Luke rushed into the cockpit where the others were crowded around the radar. A slight pang of fear entered his system as he contemplated what could possibly have happened.

?There are absolutely no readings of any spacecrafts on the planet or surrounding it, or, traces of any humanoid life??, Padmé sat reading the ship?s scanning system despondently.

Kiara stepped up to the entrance of the cockpit as Padmé spoke and Kiara froze in position as her mind registered what was going on, she remained silent and shifted her gaze from the others in the cockpit to the viewscreen as the shuttle closed in on the planet.

?I don?t understand? They can?t all be? It?s not possible? How?? Leia asked in a collection of chopped up phrases that could barely be considered as a full sentence, or question for that matter.

?Palpatine? Somehow he found out where the base was... And he knew that we were not going to be here?? Kiara stepped out of the entrance of the cockpit. ?He set this whole thing up, so that in the end the Rebellion would take a big fall? and he could destroy it.?

Leia listened intently to Kiara?s explanation and when she was finished Leia looked straight at her and in a tearful rage.

?And just how would you know that?!? You were probably in on it too with your dear old dad! OH! And you probably planned it along with my so-called father!!!? Leia spat.

Kiara said nothing and remained silent standing in front of Leia in complete and total shock at Leia?s accusation. She did not know how to reply. Leia was her friend; surely she didn?t mean a thing like that...

Anakin was pained as well by his daughter?s continued hatred for him and he only wished he could somehow show her in time that he was true to his word, and no longer followed the dark path. After all he had done he knew it was going to be extremely difficult.

During Leia?s angered speech Padmé rose from her seat and approached her daughter?s sidea and placed her hand on her shoulder.

?Leia??

Leia turned her head to her mother.

?Calm down. It?ll be alright..? Padmé attempted to relax her daughter.

?How?s it going to be alright??

?I don?t know, but, we?ll figure this out, but throwing accusations at each other is not going to accomplish anything??

Leia realized her outburst was uncalled for, although she didn?t really want to admit it. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked from her mother to the others.

?I?m sorry.? Then she turned and sat in the co-pilot?s chair and said nothing more on the matter, trying to forget that it had ever happend.

Before silent, Carmena finally spoke up and made herself known.

?We should go down to the planet to see what happened, and stop contemplating what did happen from up here, don?t you think??

?Yes, I believe that is a good idea.? Luke agreed although still caught up on his sister's outburst. He sat down silently next to Leia in the pilot?s seat and set the controls to enter the planet?s atmosphere.

I don't know how many more posts it is going to be.. not that many maybe 1 or 2...

Once I am done I am going to fix this story up and change alot of things, especially the beggining... It will take a while... then I'll start a sequel...Which wont be for a while.. I'm sorry.
  15. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Can't wait for the next post, I just got caught up and it is a good story keep going.
  16. empress of justice Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry I am slow and lazy... I should have finished this story in June, but I am a *HUGE* procrastinator. I will post soon, hopefully.. :)
  18. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry it took so long.. there we be 1 more post then it's done, then the sequel
    The Shuttle pierced through the clouds approaching the Rebel Base.

"The Base is coming into range." Luke said to the others anxiously.

The outline of the Base could be seen as they approached. As they got closer smoke emanated from it.

"Oh My..." Padmé gasped as she saw the destruction before her.

Luke lowered the ship down to the ground.

Leia remained silent as she stared out to the smoking rubble that remained of the base.

It couldn't be... where was everyone? Where was..

"Han." Leia's eyes began to water. She had run out on him. She couldn't bear it if the last conversation she had with him had been a fight. He couldn't be dead.. It wasn't possible. All of this couldn't be happening.

"Leia?" Kiara was concerned about her, even though she had yelled at her before she wouldn't hold that against her now.

Leia turned to her as she stood up.

"I'm sorry." Kiara said.

Leia stared at her.

"It's not your fault." Then she walked out of the shuttle leaving Kiara inside.

Kiara watched Leia leave. It made her happy that she didn't actually blame her for any of this and she had just been angry at what had happened, but the happiness soon faded at the reminder of the destruction her own father had made.

She turned to walk out of the ship and saw that Anakin was still sitting in the back and he had been watching the whole interaction between Leia and her and he was now watching her.

Kiara was extremely uncomfortable around him, especially alone. But, she tried to hide it and it was probably useless considering he was a Jedi.

She decided to shrug it off.

"Hi". She said with a smile.

Anakin made a sound that might have been a laugh, she wasn't sure.

Before he had a chance to talk a beeping sound came from the control panel.

Kiara ran over to it and tried to figure out what it was and soon realized it was fruitless considering she knew absolutely nothing about machines or computers.

She glanced back at Anakin.

?Umm? A little help??

He stood and walked over next to her and glanced at the controls.

?We are being hailed.?

Anakin tapped a few buttons and glanced to Kiara.

?It?s the Millennium Falcon.?
  19. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
  20. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    awe that is so sad, I hope its Han on the Falcon cause I cannot see him sitting still when there is an attack. more soon looking forward to the last post and the sequel
  21. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    this needs an up hoping he will post soon
  22. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    three days and several pages later up
  23. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so you know, I'm a She... :)

I can't post right now, but I hope to post soon..
  24. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
  25. Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Master

star 4
    That's okay... I suppose the pen name can fool you...

Luke walked slowly through the rubble of the base. Bodies could be seen from the devastation. He recognized a few of them as pilots he had flown with over the years. Luke felt a numb feeling through his body as he glanced through the dead Rebels. He was to stunned to mourn for his fallen friends.

It was surreal. And to think, just a few moments before he had been so happy with regaining the family he had never had before, and now he was losing the family that had replaced it.

He glanced down and a peice of wreckage. It was the wing of a rebel fighter. For all Luke knew, it could have been his own rebel fighter. He stared at the wing as the reality of what had taken place began to sink in.

Luke was broken out of his trance when he heard Kiara's excited voice coming from the Shuttle.

"The Falcon!"

Luke saw Leia turn from the wreckage and quickly approach Kiara just as the words left her mouth.

"What?"

"The Falcon is hailing us!"

Leia and Luke exchanged relieved glances and sprinted into the ship.

Leia approached the control panel ignoring the fact that her father was just across from her.

She quickly opened the hailing frequency.

"Han?" She asked anxiously.

There was a slight silence from the Falcon for a few stressful moments but there was soon a familar sarcastic voice from the other line.

"Oh, don't tell me you were worried about me 'you're highness'.."

Leia was relieved by the reply.

"Han! Thank the force! I thought you were.. dead..."

"Han, I'm sorry I left... Maybe if we had been there..."

Han quickly cut her off.

"Woah, Princess! If you had of been there you wouldn't have been able to do much of anything, Palpatine hit us with everything he had."

"We even knew he was coming, but that didn't prepare us for the enormity of what he hit us with."

Han continued.

"Unless you had an entire fleet hiding under you're sleeve, you couldn't have done much of anything 'you're worship'."

Leia still felt quilty but she put it aside to take care of what was happening now and what to do, not what she could have done to prevent it from happening. She returned to the conversation.

"What are our casulties?"

"We've lost a little over half of our fleet and the Empire captured around fifty of our people..."

Han paused and let out a sigh that could be heard slightly over the speaker.

"The captured include Mon Mothma and Lando.."

Leia stood over the intercom stunned, the Rebellion she had helped build over the years had been demolished. And Mon Mothma...

She fell back into the pilots chair. Leia sat for a few moments. Even though she felt awful, Leia was not going to let Palpatine get the better of her and the Rebellion, that much was for sure. Leia stood up.

"Well then, we're just going to have to get our people back."

"Then we'll deal with the Emperor."

The End. For now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.