main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You're the daughter of who?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Owe-me-one Perogi, Sep 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    Something short..

Luke ran up to the ship and hid behind a tree as Liea came following as she pulled out a blaster she had strapped to her belt.
    Luke turned back to face the ship and looked around and saw all the stormtroopers scanning the area.

"Oh Sith! Stormtroopers.. and I sense that our father is in the ship..and someone else very powerful which could only be Palpatine.."

Liea sighed "Then that mean that they are after us or Kiara.. or both."

Luke was about to agree when he acted as if somethin had hit him and he jumped back and held his head

*Luke!*

Someone was calling him through the force.

"Kiara.."

She was calling him. Sith was she strong in the force to be able to project that powerful of a plea to him.

Liea came to Luke and held his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yes.. but she's an other story... They've got Kiara and we have to get her out.. there no telling what Vader and Palpatine have planned for her"

Luke finished and looked back at the ship.

Liea came up next to him, "Well.. that is incredibly easier said than done.."

Can someone please help me with this because I can see it slowly dieing.. because it has been on here for months and it is only on page three.. :(

2. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Up!

Maybe you should restart it on a different thread under "You're the Daughter of Who?" Some times people are turned off by a misspelling in the title, I don't know.

Maybe make it a Round Robin, or something.

I would say that if you have the time and enrgy, however, you should rewrite it yourself because it is a great idea, and RRs often srew up a good story.

If you don't want to do any of those things, I could probably help you out, but be forwarned I'm not a very good writer.

3. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    o my god i am so slow i did not even notice i put "your" instead of "you're"...geez im stupid..

maybe i will just mention it on some of the other threads that ask for you stories or something...

thanks for the advice.. and i doubt that you're a bad writer at least compared to me i cant even spell...

4. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    It's okay . . . trust me I'm pretty bad at writing. I hope you can do something with this . . . did you have an idea you where you were going with it? If so you could PM me them and maybe I can work on it.

Here's a link to the only thing I've written on http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1514782&replies=24 so you can see how bad I am....

5. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    You are a great writer! Even if what i saw you post on that thread was short.. and i am not some world class writer or anything so it's not like you have to worry or anything im not that wonderful in fact i dont really think i am all that good.. oh well

6. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    I'm no writer. i just hang around reading fan fic and given my two cents.

7. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    thats okay.. you can just be supportive or something if you don't want to add.. that's fine :) But i am sure you would do well..

8. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Alright everyone . . .

Ah, err . . . I'm gonna do my post here probably tomorrow . . . no wait it's midnight . . . later today.

I haven't wrote anything too long so I want to try and make my first post long.

So bear with me and Owe-me-one . . . ok?

And hey all you lurkers: Post!

9. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    i can't help it if i am A bit impatient....

"AAAHHH!!! where'd everyone GO!!! DAMN SITH DID IT AGAIN!!...."

10. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    Hapyy What Ever You Celebrate!!!!!

UP!!!!!!

11. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    All right, here goes nothin'
    -----------------------------------

Joel lowered himself to one knee and waited patiently.

"What is it, stormtrooper?" The short man in the dark cloak asked. He did not turn around to greet his kneeling guest, only kept his watch of the nearby forest.

"Mm-my Emperor, " Joel spat out.

"Out with it, idiot." The Emperor's right hand man, Darth Vader hissed, turning around from his spot next to his master and he faced the very frightened Joel. Joel glanced up into the horrific black mask for only a second and looked back down, even more afraid than before.

"Continue." The Emperor said.

"Yes, sir." Joel began. "We found a girl . . . she matches the description you gave, Highness."

At this the Emperor faced the trooper. "Have you retrieved her?"

"Yes, my Emperor," Joel answered, "she is in the transport's cell bay, unconscious from a stun blot."

The Emperor's lips formed into a cruel smile. "I will see her. Lord Vader, continue watch over the operation."

Vader stepped forward and gave a slight head nod. "Yes, my master."

The Emperor followed the stormtrooper to the ship. /Finally/ he thought, /after all these years of searching, I have found her. If she's as powerful as I hope, soon, after enough training, she can take Lord Vader's place at my side and kill that brat son of his. Than there will be no one left to oppose me./

The Emperor let this train thought continue as he reached the cellblock.

She was there, sleeping softly in a cell.

"You are excused stormtrooper." He said. Joel gave a deep bow and left, returning to his duties.

The Emperor gazed at his daughter for the first time, yet he felt nothing that could be called happiness or joy at the reunion, only the cruel smugness at having had his plans one step closer to being complete.

This girl was strong in the Force. Palpatine probed her mind deeper and was shot back by what he felt.

It was light side of the Force that was strong in her.

/This is just a minor set back./ the Emperor told himself. /If I can turn one of the most selfless padawans ever to walk the temple into a cold-blooded killer, I can certainly turn one frightened child into no less./

Palpatine sighed as he looked upon his only child. She remained him too much of . . .

"Supreme Chancellor," the woman said as she entered the room, "it is an honor to finally meet you in person. I am Carmena Elis, Jedi Knight of the Order."

"A pleasure to meet you, too, I'm sure." Palpatine said, without getting up from his desk. "But, to what do I owe the honor of a visit from a Knight of the Order? As you see, I'm very busy. . ."

"The High Council sent me here." Carmena said. "They believe that you will need protection. With the resent riots and rumors of a clone army, you must be able to understand their concern."

"I assure you that I'm quite capable of taking myself." Palpatine said, but caught himself and added, "my armored guards are some of the best in the Republic . . ."

"I understand that, Chancellor," she interrupted, "but nothing can beat the protection of a Jedi Knight. You must accept my help."

/If only you knew, Jedi, if only./ Palpatine thought.

"Very well, Jedi Elis." Palpatine said. "I welcome your help."

The sound of mechanical breathing broke Palpatine's thoughts.

"I told you to supervise the troops," the Emperor said.

"My son is here." Vader hissed.

"Are you sure?"

"I have felt him."

"Strange that I have not." Emperor was worried about the relationship between Vader and his son and the fragile placement that kept Vader in control over Anakin.

"Find him then, Lord Vader," Palpatine said "Use whatever means necessary."

With a bow, Lord Vader left and the Emperor was back to his own thoughts.

He turned back to his daughter's sleeping form.

"You are powerful, indeed." He said out load to her. "Let us just hope that you are not as stupid as your mother."

--------------------------------------

okay there it

12. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    ummm

up!

(so pathitic)

13. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    That was WONDERFUL Athena!! i think it was better than my writing... and it was long compared to what i have seen you write..

FANTASTIC job!! :)

I might do something later....like tommorow day after or something..so if you want to post again you can cause i have not planned anything and i usaully just make it up and i write anyway..

14. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Yes that was very long for me!

I don't know how people do it everyday!

Up so people can read you. . .

15. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Up again

Forgive me if I sound unruly . . . I WANT SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK OF MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so please post, thank you.

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    "oh it was wonderful! all mightly grey eyed athena we bow down at your greatness!!!"

(I got that grey eyed thing from the Odyssey cause Athena is in that and before they say her name it says Grey-eyed....Oh god im a nerd...Hit me now before i go any farther...)

17. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    You're not a nerd. . .

I'm a classics minor in college . . .

The nerds there are the science majors, all the humanites majors are cool.

When you get to college, you'll find it cool to be cultured and intelligent and all the nerds are those who think themselves better then everyone else or/and have no friends and sit around studing all day.

I read the Odyssey for the first time this past semester and I loved it so much that I kept the book. (Along with some Eurpidian plays.)

Anyway, YES I AM THE GREY EYED GODDESS!

Well, Marry Christmas, Owe-me-one Perogi and all you lurkers out there.

I'll try to post after this most hectic holioday is over.

(throws olive brunchs to her adoring fans . . . )

18. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    brunchs? okay... aren't those the things between Breakfasts and Lunchs?

Im just kidding.. i know you meant branches..

:)

19. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000

Luke knelt far down to the ground as a group of storm troopers walked by.

Liea watched them pass and let out a big sigh of relief as they were past.

"Luke there is no way we are going to be able to get in there without some help. Why don't we get the others?"

Luke looked back to reply when a black form caught his eye. He snapped back without replying to Liea.

"Father..."

Liea crawled up next to him.

"Luke forget about him we need to get help..come on!"

Luke looked shaken and mumbled an okay as Liea pulled him toward the camp and away from the ship.

Darth Vader had been searching the area when he saw a movement behind tree. He felt his son there. And with someone else...

He looked back at the ship. He would let his son leave.

There was something that Vader greatly disliked about the whole mission. No matter what the Emporer seemed to think, Vader was no idiot. He could easily see what Palpatine was planning. He wanted his daughter to be his apprentice.

Some low-life savage over Vader! Vader was not only jealous, he was furious. What had Vader done that would possibly make his master want to rid of him? He had killed all the known Jedi during the Purge and followed every order ever given to him.

But Vader knew that it was that Palpatine had very little faith in him and expected him to betray him and take over when he so much as looked the other way for 2 seconds.

And well he was right...

Palpatine thought his daughter would be totally loyal to him, because he brought her into the world so he could just as easily take he out. Vader felt Palpatine thought way to highly of himself.

And his master was planning to kill him and Luke.

Of course Vader could do nothing about it because if Palpatine found out he was double crossing him Palpatine would just kill him sooner than he had originally planned.

So Vader decided to let his son do the dirty work so that Palpatine would not suspect Vader's own foul play.

And Hopefully he could hid his true feelings toward his master till the old fart was dead.

Vader walked casually back into the ship to check on the girl.

20. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    Whooooooooohoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, Owe-me-one! That was the most wonderful post in the whole the wide world!!!

OMG - I love it - I can die happy now. . .

More please, I can't live without more of your wonderful writing!

ummm, okay, This isn't really working, I think we more people to respond . . .

bruches?

That's a typing err, I spell okay.

(hunt 'n peck)

21. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Thanks!

are you umm doing that so it will seem like we have alot of pages and stuff...? HEY good idea

and i was kidding with the brunchs thing..

i mean once i was trying to say "growing plants".. but i put "growing pants"... :)

and for this thread i started i wanted to write fanfics in the title but instead it said Fanifics... and i do it all the time...

C:)

need....more.....ppaaaggeeesss....

22. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    I

am

beginning

to

think

that

we

are

fairly

big

losers

I know you're just joking, because I'm not the one who put your instead of you're in the title

ah, Marry Christmas,

yes?

23. Pallas-Athena

Nov 29, 2000
    I'm posting again because I want two stars.

Not one,

but two.

I still have around 100 to go.

Oh, and also, somebody please read this,

thank you,

and have a nice day.

24. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    haha i have 2 stars and you don't!! C:)

25. Pallas-Athena