main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

You've Got A Way With Me ( NJO sonfic J/J mush! )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jaggie_Jaya, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    I ways having trouble with a few things, ( if you wnat to now what, go to Lt. story, Forever Lost, page 10) And I decided that mush was the only way to cure it. So I read as much mush as I could find and then decided to write my own. This is definalty a PG-13 Story . The only spoilers are... Well, I don't think that there are any spoilers.
    Well, here goes nothing. The song is by Shania Twain.

? Jaina,? Jag whispered in her ear, his breath hot, sending shivers up and down her spine. Jaina turned to look at him. His green eyes full of love, full of desire.

? Yes?? she whispered. She saw the way Jag?s white lock of hair fell in front of his right eyes. It was almost seducing. Jag reached up and traced her jaw with his fingertip. Leaving a trail of fire where he touched. He bent close to her ear, and her breath caught in her throat.

? I need to speak with you,? he whispered. Jaina nodded silently. Jag took a firm hold on her hand and pulled her away from the hangar bay. He never let go of her hand, only tightened his hold on it. Jaina felt her palms burning. Jag?s shoulder accidentally brushed her arm, and her whole arm burst into little waves of tingles. She had to admit, Jagged Fel had a way with her.

You've got a way with me
    Somehow you got me to believe
    In everything that I could be
    I've gotta say -- you really got a way

Jaina looked at Jag. She watched his easy stride as he walked down the corridor. She watched his arm flex as he pushed open a door at the end, which led to the Twin Suns hallway. She suddenly felt an urge to touch him. Jag looked back at her when she pulled his arm, his glance questioning. She leaned up and briefly placed her lips against his, setting fireworks off in his body. She smiled into the kiss, she loved knowing that she could make him feel that way.

You've got a way it seems
    You gave me faith to find my dreams
    You'll never know just what that means
    Can't you see... you got a way with me

Jag pulled her hand once again as she broke the kiss and walked backwards into the private Twin Suns corridors. Jaina followed freely. Jag stopped in front of her room. Jaina quickly glanced around, finding no one around, she wrapped her arms around Jag?s neck. She felt his strength as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. Jaina and Jag?s mouths met with a fury of passion. She relished the feeling of her mouth against his, of her body pressed against his.

It's in the way you want me
    It's in the way you hold me
    The way you show me just what love's made of
    It's in the way we make love

Jag fumbled with the keypad on her door, and then they both fell inside. Never breaking the kiss.

? I love you Jaina,? Jag moaned. Jaina felt a surge of happiness sore through her. ? I love you too Jag,?

You've got a way with words
    You get me smiling even when it hurts
    There's no way to measure what your love is worth
    I can't believe the way you get through to me

Jaina laid her head on Jag?s strong chest and listened to the slow, reassuring beat of heart. She sighed, for the first time in a long time was she truly happy, content. She felt Jag wrap his arms around her even tighter, bringing her closer to him, if that was even possible.

? Jaina, was it true what you said, about loving me?? he asked. Jaina looked up at him.

? Of course,? she said. She could feel happiness coming from him, and then some apprehension.

? Jaina,? he started, hesitant, ? Will you marry me??

It's in the way you want me
    It's in the way you hold me
    The way you show me just what love's made of
    It's in the way we make love

Jaina felt her breath catch in her throat again. Did he really ask her to marry him? Jaina had dreamed of this moment for months, and the look in Jag?s pale green eyes told her that it had finally come.

? Yes, I will,? and Jaina said the words that they both knew would change their life?s forever.

Oh, how I adore you
    Like no one be

2. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    that was sweet! i liked it, JJ! :D

3. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    very sweet and beautiful!

I noticed in your profile that Luke and Mara are one of your favorite couples......I have a story in my sig.....if you want to check it out. ;)

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was WONDERDFUL!!! Wonderful mush. I can't write that well.

Love NYC

5. Jaggie_Jaya

Jaggie_Jaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 28, 2002
    JG Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!

J_L Thank You, BTW, your story is awesome!

NYC Thanks, Mush? That was mush? ;) And I think that you can write that well. Your an awesome author!

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    THanks. :) I meant I can't write mush well. And I'v got a new post up on Visit to the Unknown.

Love NYC

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that was very sweet, Jaggie_Jaya...what's wrong?

*runs to go check my own story*

8. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    :_| :_| :_| :_|:_| :_|:_| that was sweet, that was soo good :_|

9. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    wow that was good J_J!!!!

10. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    wonderful! great mush!

11. InyriForge

InyriForge Jedi Master star 5

Jan 24, 2002
    YAY! MUSH! MUSH! MUSH!

*does dance around the room b/c it's a new J/J fic with mush*

That fic made my night!

~Inyri

PS - I don't know if you've read my fics yet, but if you like Jaina/Jag stuff, the links are in my bio. You're welcome to check them out. It's the two at TF.N. :)

12. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
  13. starkrusher

starkrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2002
    Very nice mush mush!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.