You've Left (A Tahiri Vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Alman, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    You?ve Left

Her hand trembled as she took up the stylus in her hand. Her vision blurred with tears that would well up in her eyes then trace delicate lines down her cheeks.
    Staying her hand for the task of writing, she began an expression of her emotions.

My hero, my love,

You?ve left me alone. You?ve left me incomplete. You?ve left a world that needs you. You?ve left a person that needs you even more.
    A hole is in my heart in the place that you took up before. You were are as much a part of me as the Force. In my mind you are still a living and breathing person. I cherish your memory, and words fail me when I try to think of them to describe how much I miss you.
    I know that you would not want me to say it, but I know that it is my fault that you are gone. I left you alone, to face a terrible enemy by yourself. I?m in constant torment because of losing you. I know that I could have saved you; I could have rescued you.
    But I was too weak. I wasn?t strong enough to support you when you needed it the most. I could say that I?m sorry, but I know that that wouldn?t be enough. What I feel about having left you makes my soul ache. My bones cry out because of the pain I feel.
    I desperately long to turn back the hands of time. If I had one more chance, just one more opportunity, I would never leave your side. You and I and the Force would be together for all time, happy and strong.
    But I know that we are still together. The Force binds us, wherever we are. And I know that wherever the Force has decided to take you, it has become a better place.
    You?ve left me a gift, one that I hold more dear than anything else in this galaxy. You?ve given me a daughter, one that shares your vigor and charm. She?s grown into such a beautiful girl. I only wish that you could be here with me to share the joy of watching her grow and learn.
    I has been years since I last saw your face, since I last saw that smile that takes the strength from my knees. But I know that one day we will be together again. I?ll hold you again, and I won?t leave your side.
    I pray that the Force is kind to me, and allows me to behold you again when my time comes to join you.
    The words ?I love you? are not powerful enough to portray the way that I feel for you. You make up part of my being, you swim in my blood and you are in every breath that I take.
    And so I will say this in the only way that would be appropriate for a Jedi.
    You are the Force to me, Anakin. You are everything.
    I will be with you soon.

The woman that you are part of,
    Tahiri Veila Solo

Tahiri laid down the stylus on the table and cradled her head in her hands, sobbing gently.
    The wooden door at the front of the house creaked as it opened swiftly.
    Tahiri wiped the tears from her eyes and put on a genuine smile as she felt her daughter, Illona Solo, coming in.
    The little girl was smeared with dirt, and smelled strongly of the fragrances of the forest outside. For the millionth time in her life, Tahiri was struck with how much her daughter looked like her father.
    Her soft, brown hair fell to her shoulders, tangled and dirty from the Myrkrian jungle where she played. She wore the same lop-sided smile that had charmed Tahiri so much while Anakin was alive.
    ?Why were you sad momma??
    Illona?s green eyes glistened with her youthful innocence and energy.
    Tahiri smiled again, and wiped away the single tear sliding down her cheek.
    ?Nothing, Illona. Nothing is wrong. Will you come take a walk with me??

She had only come out here a few times in her life; the pain was too great to come often, and it was the presence of their daughter that kept her strong now.
    Tahiri knelt down and laid the folded piece of paper in front of the marker that served as a memorial of Anakin?s death.
    ?Momma?? began the eight-ye
  2. Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Master

star 4
    *cries silently* Saw name Tahiri, went in, read it, cried, didn't even know you wrote it until now.

Great job. dammit I need a kleenex!
  3. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for that Satine. I've never written a vignette before, and I thought I'd see how good I was at it.
  4. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Very nice post J_A. I didn't know you had something else going. I think you did very well for your first Vignette.
  5. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Again, thank you SRB. I don't exactly have anything else going, I just wrote this today because I have nothing else to do. I have written a little bit for my other thread, but I just wanted to get this out of my system.
  6. Zara_Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    That was your first vignnie? Coulda had me fooled. Very sad, but very nicely done.
  7. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    *Burst out in tears* Awwww that was sooo sad.

Is this one post, or is there more coming?

LOL, I got a niece who's name's Illona!
  9. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it's a vignette, so it's pretty much just a one-shot scene. Thanks for the support though.

Do you really have a niece named that? I though I was being creative...
  10. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Well Illona is a old dutch name. Though my niece isn't old it isn't so common anymore, maybe in the south of the country.

But I do think it's a very common Russian name now I think about it...
  11. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    That's actually kinda disapointing. Oh, well. Guess I'll have to go with you Satine to come up with a more original name.

Anyone think that I should write more of these in the future?
  12. Yaven Jedi Padawan

13. Trila-SkySolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    That was your 1st vignette? *CRIES* awesome I love Tahiri fics
  14. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there looks like you finally have a following! Good deal!
  15. Jedi_Knight_Satine Jedi Master

star 4
    It's Dutch and Russian? I never knew that! I thought it was original too ( it's original name to me because I had never heard of it before). I thought it was Spanish sounding but if you say it's Dutch and now Russian I'll believe you.
  16. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope you're right, SRB. As you know I'm always looking for new readers for my fic. (Okay I'll admit that that was a thinly veiled... well, it had no veil... advertisement for my fic, so here is a link: A Hero's Love- Trial of Circumstance

And thank you everyone for your kind words.
  17. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just making my upping rounds tonight, and decided to throw this one in it.
  18. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    You shoul definitely continue this as a story!
  19. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, this was a vignette for me, so I have no plans on using it to write a story, but if you or anyone else wants to do it, feel free.
  20. Runaway_Shadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I already have two ongoing fic's and I'm working on a third one.
    That's actually an Anakin one...hehehehe!
  21. 00Jedi_James Jedi Knight

very sad
    a little too sad

hey satine it is nice to see you back

very sad
    i wanted to cry but i am a guy and i don't like to cry so i didn't and will not but i felt it and i was there
    I WAS THERE!

number one poster and may the force be with those of less postings but i am THE POST MASTER

anyway it was good for some high quality emmotional content that made you pity someone who is currently too distressed
    but it was nice make more

adios

and remember
    I WAS THERE!
  22. NIGHTBROTHER__DH Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow, that vignette was very moving.......

I have to put a piece of my own poetry in this thread.........I have too

Did you ever feel our last kiss?

hearts binding, life unwinding.....
    time falling into nothing........

tears flowing, breaths slowing........
    darkness moving into light.........

soul waking, bodies breaking.......
    hands are cold to the touch.......

memories swirling, love unfurling......
    psuhing past the sands of time

23. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa, I thought that this thread was dead (see I'm a poet too :D )

And I liked your poem, very nice.
  24. NIGHTBROTHER__DH Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just wrote it on the spot.....

Ive had some stuff published before......

But your vignette inspired me to write my poem

so thanks for the inspiration
  25. Jedi_Alman Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to bump this up and see if I can't get a few more people to read it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.