main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ysanne Isard

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by gaiatha, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    If there is an official Ysanne Isard day, I might join you all! :D How many Ysanne does that make? :p

I finished the belt today and the only thing left to do is add the collar... if I have the time. :( I might do it in Indy.

2. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    I only have two costumes, Isard and a rogue Sq. dress uniform. I will wear them alternately then with Isard on the sunday.

But I am mad. I ordered my contacts 2 weeks ago and was booked to collect them on friday at 3.20. but I was so busy sorting clothes / costumes I forgot and was 15 mins late for my appointment. As a result they couldnt fit me in until the 25th of April and they wont let me have the lenses with out seeing me try them, its their policy, so no red contact for me.

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Sorry about the contact lense :( Don't worry too much, they're a pain in the butt to wear. I'll probably take mine out at some point and replace it with a regular one.

4. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I think that might make you number five :)

I got my hair paint today, since Sally's doesn't have the pieces I need, and I didn't have time to go to Paterson. My boyfriend sprayed a streak of my hair and it's freaking me out!!

5. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    i get some hair extentions but instead of putting them in my hair, I gluded them to hair slides so I can put them in and out.

Still fuming about lenses, its not as if I dont wear them, just because Ive ordered a different colour to mormal they are spazing out on me. grrrrrrr

6. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Girls, I'm all done :) See you Sunday for our picture! I guess we should meet somewhere, right? I'll have my computer, so just leave a message here or PM me. Sarah has my cell number too.

7. Tal-Kender

Tal-Kender Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2002
    Having lurked on this board for several weeks, I have to say YAY!!! I can't wait to see the piccies!

I did this costume 2 years ago,with the hair streaked and everything, but when I showed up for the 501st pic, most of them had no clue who I was... (I shoulda gone Iceheart on them :) ) I did make it into the picture, but you can't see me because of the gun the trooper in front of me held up :p You can kind of see me here...

http://www.geocities.com/aya_jjc/comicon20033.html

Take Pics, share and have a wonderful time!

8. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    I talked to somebady today who's heared about our Isard gathering :eek:

He said it's going to be at eight on sunday. Is that our gathering or are there other Isard Clones going to meet? :p

Let me know time and place I will be there. Maybe the Fan Fair Hall is a good place to meet because it's not so srowded in there...
    Hopefully it's going to slow down a bit on sunday. Tomorrow is going to be crazy.

Hope you are all having a good time. :)

9. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I wore mine yesterday and I cannot tell you how many times I was stopped for pictures. My boyfriend and my friend were in TIE Armor, so it was pretty cool to say the least.

I'll be in my Isard tomorrow for the 501st picture. That's at 10:30, I think. Sarah has my phone number but someone PM me or leave the time and meeting place here.

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Here are just two of my pictures from this weekend. I have more pictures, I just wanted to upload these to here for you gals. Enjoy :)
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/redsabrina/mycraftscostumes/websize/Celebration%20III%204-2005%20113.jpg]

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/redsabrina/mycraftscostumes/websize/Celebration%20III%204-2005%20148.jpg]

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I saw several Isards walking through the hallways!! They all looked great!!!!

Unfortunatly my phone was having issues. And by Saturday I was getting pretty antisocial (too many people there) :( But I wore mine on Saturday until my feet had a severe meltdown.

I'd like to apporligize for not getting achance to gegt together with you all, but I was just pooped the entire time.

12. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    It's okay Sarah :) I actually bumped into gaiatha and DestinyFroste on Sunday and was like, "HEY ISARD CLONES!!" I wish we could have gotten a picture together, but that's what photoshop is for. I did take a picture with them both, when I upload them, I'll post them here :)

You girls all looked great :)

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I know I met some of you guys!!!

I also have some pictures.

I believe here I was threatening to kill someone ;)

[image=http://www.rmff.net/c3/mediafiles/l127.jpg]

14. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    LMAO! I almost killed someone when I got interrupted during my coffee break. Don't come between me and my coffee!

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    In my case it was a Sex on the Beach, but I understand ;)

16. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
    LOL

JGoC I was asked if I'm you. I asked back to say Hi to you when he found you :p

Here is a picture of BellaSabrina and me from sunday, I think.
    Was really nice to meet you there. Sad that I didn't cross the ways of some more Isard Clones. ;)

17. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    gaiatha, that's us! It was so nice to meet a fellow Isard clone. Later on, I bumped into DestinyFroste, too. I wish we could all have arranged a photo together! My boyfriend saw a few Isards walking around too, I wonder if any were you girls that I didn't meet.

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I bumped into someone wearing a costume on the first day. To be honest, my group had such a crazy night before, I remember very little that morning. [face_blush] So who was it that I bumped into???

19. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    My boyfriend took a picture of an Isard on the first day. I'll have to post a picture to see if it's any of you girls.

20. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
    I haven't told you what happened to me when I wore the costume LOL

A girl in a Face Loran costume asked me if she could sit on my lap. I had to ask if she could repeat what she just said because I understood she wants to sit on my lap. ROFL
    I don't know how familiar you are with X-Wing novels but ace Loran is a pilot of the Rouge Squadron and he was kind of a tv-star when he was a child. And for a commercial he was sitting on Icehearts lap.

My boys didn't think that this could be a picture I would like to have aswell, so I sadly don't have pics of that. But we must have been a crazy sight :p

21. veritasuk

Sep 8, 2004
    Pity we didnt get chance to meet up but i did see you all walking around, mainly when i was stood in a Q.

I wore my Isard on the first day and got asked for piccys loads of times. It was very surreal and weird, being my first day EVER in a SW costume, but lots of fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.