~ Yub Yub, Lieutenant ~ A Wes Janson story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by flying_fishi, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Poor Wes. He is gonna get in so much trouble while I'm writing him ;)

~@~@~@~@~@~

The alarm blared, and Wes got out of his bunk and stretched. It was an agreeable day.
    Ignoring his roommate, he smiled and went into the ?fresher. Out of habit he pointed to the mirror and winked.
    ?Hey there, handsome.?
    Then he paused. Something was wrong. Very, extremely wrong. He studied the reflection and brushed several locks of hair away from his eyes. His nose was bigger than it ought to be. As he pondered this slightly disturbing turn of events, his nose began to itch. Wes reached up to scratch it absently but his hand encountered flesh a few seconds early. The reason was soon apparent and Wes widened his eyes in shock. His nose was growing, enlarging at an unnaturally speedy rate. Not only was it disgustingly huge, but misshapen and grotesque also. Wes gasped in shock and ran out of the room to talk to Myn.
    The Corellian pilot was sitting on his bunk, currently engaged in pulling on his boots. ?Myn,? Wes gasped. ?Myn, you gotta help me!?
    Myn looked up, apparently disinterested. ?No, Wes.?
    ?But look at my nose!?
    ?I am.? Myn stood up and sighed painfully. ?Wes, what you need is a good slap to the head.?

Wes sat up and looked at Myn accusingly. ?What was that for??
    His roommate dropped his hand and walked back to his bunk. ?You were talking in your sleep.?
    Wes rubbed his neck. ?That was no reason to...?
    ?Slap you to the head? Maybe not but I felt like it.? The Corellian rolled over, facing the wall. ?Sweet dreams,? he finished, not without a touch of malice.
    Wes looked at the chrono. It was the middle of the night. He reached up to his face, and when assured that his nose was still safely in place, closed his eyes and returned to slumber.

~@~@~@~@~@~
  2. Rev_Leidu Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL. That one was funny. Gotta love Wes! Yub Yub! :D
  3. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *jumps around like Yoda on speed*
    Guess what?
    WES IS IN REBEL STAND!!!

I just felt like saying that. :) Now my life is complete.
  4. Rev_Leidu Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    FOR REAL? Or are you trying to confuzzle me? *eyes Fishi suspiciously*
  5. flying_fishi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, Truly! I can't wait even more! :D I'm dragging Mum off to WalMart tomorrow to find it :D
  6. Kathryn Jedi Master

star 4
    Very funny, so far fishi. Gotta love Wes. Poor Wes.
  7. Hann315 Jedi Knight

star 3
    YAY WES IN RS!!!!

that was pretty funny, fishi. WANT MORE!
    ~Luv Hann
  8. Admiral_Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL IMO the Wraith Squadron books are the best SW books.
    The bookstores in my area never put the books out until the release date so I have to wait until Tuesday. :( :_| I'm trying to be surprised. :)
  9. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    LOL That was funny, keep going
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.