main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Yub yub, Major! - FINISHED 02/29 ... Epilogue - Honeymoon fashion disaster (Wege/Iella)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -thor-, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    awwwww I'm not that bad mirax... am I :(

*drops down into an orange and lavender recliner, with a sad dejected look.*

:_|

2. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    No ... you're worse :p [face_laugh]

3. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *smacks Thor*

:p

I try... I try :D [face_devil]

4. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    [Yoda voice]
    Do or do not, there is no try.
    [/Yoda voice]

:p [face_laugh]

5. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003

[face_laugh]

[face_devil]

[Vader voice]As you will, Master[/voice]

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*glares*

[voice=booming]On your knees Inferior One(-thor-)!! Kneel in the presence of the Empress!![/voice]

*shoves him down onto the hot pink (edged in "yodagreen") carpet that rolls down the center of the thread and ends at the foot of Cala's throne*

Kneel, I say!!!

:mad:

7. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Ok you did it .. the next part won't come before Tuesday next week [face_devil]

8. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *sniff*

*sniff*

*sniff*

:_|

you... you can't do that to us... :(

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    I wasn't finished *yet*... :p

Ahem.

:D

*throne is a painfully pulsating neon yellow throne, all the walls are illuminated orange, while the ceiling and the floors happen to be lavander. GLOWING lavander*

*each and every one of the courtiers present are dressed in strapless mini dresses featuring orange and lavender diagonal stripes and floresent pink and blue pokadots done in no particular order with little yellow ewoks jumping around said blue and pink pokadots*

*fishnet stockings decorated with haphazard stipes of lime green, orange, bright bright pink, and sickening yellow - top it all off by putting them in purple platforms that sing the Barney theme song whenever you walk...*

Really sure I can have the post on Tuesday?

10. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Oh I think so .. Tuesday January something in 2035 ... [face_devil]

11. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Wow. I'll be ooooooooooooooooooold... :p About, forty-six if I'm not mistaken.... :p

12. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    But nah ... I wouldn't want to punish my faithless, non-violent and well-behaved readers because of your antics Jaid ...

13. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    What, like me, thor? :p

14. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    I'll think about it :p :D

15. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    He's the POSTER sweetheart!
    (With a great debit to LF for the almost quote!)
    Glad to see you enjoying the parties!
    Reb

16. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Poster ... yeah that sums it up nicely. But not to be confused with Poster Boy Face Loran ;) [face_laugh]

17. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I wouldn't want to punish my faithless, non-violent and well-behaved readers

I'm good! :D I haven't done anything!

fans herself and lets out a swooning sigh
    Garik Loran... the Face? Is he here?
    Oh... he's dreamy! [face_blush]

18. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
    What, you mean [face_loran]? :p

19. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    A big thanks concerning the following part goes to InyriForge. Why - well read the post. I'll explain a bit more at the end ;)

The next morning began early for Tycho as he usually was the first at work. He got up at half past six and went through his daily morning routine which consisted of a long shower, a big mug of caf and a small breakfast. Strictly speaking he didn't have to show up before nine, but he prefered to have the lion's share of the paperwork done before the day really started.

It was eight when he finally put the last datacard into the box with the 'DONE' label and leaned back into his chair for a moment of silence. The number of reports and official documents had been surprisingly small today and he was thankful not to be run over by the bureaucrats for once. Looking at the chrono on his desk he debated with himself whether or not to go to the Officer's Lounge and have a second breakfast. In the end his rumbling stomach said it was a brilliant idea.

A few minutes later he sat in the half filled Lounge, a tray with caf, a few rolls, cheese and pastries on the table in front of him. As he quietly chewed his food he contemplated the previous evening. It had gone smoothly without hiccups or problems ? good music, a few drinks, adult talk, stories from the past and even Janson had behaved. A wry smile appeared on Tycho's lips. It was amusing to think that Wes behaved just because of the threat of Inyri choosing his punishment. Being a good Squadron Leader he made a mental note for future use ? even if he would have to disappoint Inyri today. With renewed amusement he recalled Forge's demonic grin and Janson's worried face. Interesting ...

"Morning, Colonel."

Tycho pulled himself out of his reverie and looked up ? into the face of Inyri Forge. She was standing with a packed tray on the opposite side of the table and gave him a look half hopeful, half reserved. "May I sit down?"

Tycho kept a smile off his face. She seemed to be eager to see if Janson misbehaved. "Of course. Good morning, Inyri," he answered casually and pointed at the chair on the other side of his table.

"So did Janson behave?" she asked as nonchalantly as possible, but the twinkle in her eyes was impossible to miss. Boy she really, really hoped Janson had been his usual self ? meaning he had been annoying. Her idea was too good ...

"I fear he did," Tycho sighed. "It seems the threat of you choosing his punishment was enough to make him behave."

"Sith," she swore and sat back in her chair pouting. "So close ..."

He arched a skeptical eyebrow. Did he even want to know ... ? Ah, what the hell ... Of course he did! "May I ask what you had in mind?"

Inyri grinned conspireatively and leaned closer. "You remember the blonde woman Wes tried to date last week?"

"Which one ? there were five as far as I know."

"The one who smashed the bottle on his head," she answered grinning. "I talked to her afterwards and she happens to be a self-defense teacher for women. She's currently running RAD courses where women learn how to defend themselves against rapists."

"And?" Tycho inquired not getting her point.

"Well men aren't allowed there ? but some are acting as attackers and the attendees can train their punches and kicks on them. So I called her and asked if she could use Wes as training object." Her grin had widened considerably and she looked like a predator that had his prey right in front of his fangs.

"Ouch," he uttered and grimaced. "I almost pity Wes if you ever actually get to punish him."

Inyri pulled herself to her full height. "I put up with his pranks for years. I want to see if he can take as good as he gives."

Tycho's attempt to answer was cut short by the chime of his comlink. "Colonel Celchu."

"Tycho? Wes here. I'm in trouble."

Both Tycho and Inyri groaned. Would he ever change?

"Why am I not surprised? What kind of trouble?" Tycho shot back.

"You remember when we parted yest

20. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Today I woke up in a drunk tank.

I almost feel sorry for Wes. Poor guy forgot what happened... and he can even brag about it because he doesn't remember!

It's funny [face_laugh] , it's evil [face_devil] ... it's perfect! :D

21. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Great jOB that was so hilarious... and I can see Inyri's hand in that last post..

Now if only wes and inyri got together

22. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    I fear not ... I have trouble seeing Wes Janson in a long-term relationship at all. *shrugs*

23. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Ummm .. Folks you realize that this "Next post on Tuesday" was a joke, right? :eek:

24. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
  25. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *sniff sniff sniff*

The readers have abandoned me :_| ... Where have you gone ??? :_| :confused:

The clinical walls of the small cell were still too bright for Wes's eyes. Covered by white tiles they were reflecting the light coming from a big light pad in the ceiling. Janson lay on a small cot trying not to move ? otherwise his head would burst. This had to be one of his worst hangovers ever.

And there were a lot of them. In the first days of the Alliance, when they were constantly on the run from the seemingly invincible Empire, there had been little reason for smiles and fun. Alcohol was usually available and it helped to forget for a few hours. With a smile Wes remembered the 'move-in party' they'd held in Echo Base. The newly formed Rogues had eliminated a good share of the base's Ale and Whiskey reserves. He'd been unfit for service for three straight days and even Luke had stayed in bed for a day.

He sighed. These were the good old times ? then nobody cared for service regulations or some code of conduct. Today it was different ...

His eyes widened. "Inyri," he groaned. Surely Tycho would allow her to do whatever she had in mind. Now he was in trouble.

It usually took a lot to catch Wes Janson red-handed. And it took even more to embarrass him, but somehow Inyri Forge seemed to know his weak spots instinctively. And being that transparent made Janson uncomfortable.

"What would she do?" he muttered and rubbed his forehead. "What would she do?"

He tried, he really tried, but his thoughts kept running into walls inside his head. The throbbing pain behind his forehead made thinking impossible and finally he admitted his defeat. There was no way around it ? he would just have to face his fate and bear the sentence with grace.

He grinned. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad ? perhaps it would even be entertaining. Why worry?

With a small sigh he sat up and leaned back into the wall. His head hurt badly. What the hell were you drinking last night?

"Headache? Good ? maybe it will teach you something."

Janson's eyes snapped open and focused on Tycho who was standing on the other side of the blueish energy field that sealed the cell. "Morning, Tycho," Wes answered. This wasn't good ? Celchu was definitely angry.

Tycho remained where he was, arms crossed and glared at Wes. "Will you ever learn to behave like an adult? Will you ever learn that you behavior also reflects on the Rogues and the whole New Republic Military?" Then he gave someone else a curt nod and the blue shield disappeared. "Let's get back to the base. We will discuss that another time. I don't want to spoil the wedding tomorrow and I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut, too."

"Ok, boss," Wes muttered meekly.

They walked along the corridors in strained silence. Tycho was still fuming and Wes didn't want to anger him anymore.

"What exactly happened last night?" the Alderaanian finally asked.

Janson emitted a deep sigh. "I can't remember. I only know that I went into a bar after you went home and decided to have a few drinks. After that it's just a black hole."

"The Security Staff told me that you were totally drunken and molested women in that bar. Is that true?"

Wes sighed. "I don't know. I honestly don't know. But knowing me I don't think they are making that up."

They grew silent again until they had left the building. Tycho motioned Wes towards a speeder and climbed into the driver's seat. "You are lucky, Wes. The women decided not to make a report."

Janson blew a sigh of relief.

"But this was a blatant breach of the military code of conduct. I will be forced to rap your knuckles, buddy," Tycho continued without taking his eyes off the traffic that surrounded them.

Wes gulped. That didn't sound too good. "Forge?"

"Yes," his friend nodded. "Her idea is really good and I think it might even teach you something." He shot a sideway glance at Janson and added: "Wes ? you're my friend. You know I d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.