main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Yub yub, Major! - FINISHED 02/29 ... Epilogue - Honeymoon fashion disaster (Wege/Iella)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -thor-, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    "He is eager, isn't he?" Gavin quipped. The Rogues broke out in chuckles and the newlyweds flushed crimson.

Hey, Gavin's come along way from that gawky teenager who asked Corran if he'd ever 'you know. Um', hasn't he? :p

"Correct," Kirney chimed in. "Get going or you will never get to sleep tonight. Move it."

Like they're likely to anyway? I mean, they're likely to have lots of... um... wedding presents to open. Or something. ;)

PLONK ;)

:confused:

2. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Plonk - the sound somebody makes when he faints and falls to the ground ;)

3. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Plonk - also the sound of someone's jaw hitting the ground.

Most excelent post(s)! (sorry, had to read up on the last 2... I've been slugging off my reading duties).

I'll be so sad when I read the last one... it's gonna end! :_|

4. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    *sneaks in.*

hey

*takes out lavender and orange paint. Redecorates the tread*

I'm gone three weeks and you guys let this place start to look like a normal thread... :D

This is excentlent 2am-I-am-jetlagged-out-of-my-wits reading.

:D

5. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Wedge shot Tycho a sideway glance. "How about filling us in on where we will spend the night?"

"He is eager, isn't he?" Gavin quipped. The Rogues broke out in chuckles and the newlyweds flushed crimson.

Lol! I love that! Good post!

There's only the epilouge left? *sighs* Darn

:Targeter:

6. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Unfortunately yes. I have another story in the making but as I explained I have to work in another town for two months and cannot work on it (right now it is on hold due to Writer's block anyway). It has nothing to do with the ones I wrote so far ;)

7. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    very good, great parts. Can't wait to see the rest

8. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Epilogue tomorrow [face_devil]

9. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Is it tomorrow yet? I'm too lazy to find a calendar or whatever.

10. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Ok folks - this is the end of this story. I want to thank all of you for your support and comments. Again I want to thank Rebekah for helping me with not only this story but also the one before. I wouldn't have made it without your help!

And now? I am working on something, but real life has interfered and it will be a while before I can publish it here.

Epilogue - Two days later ...

Not many people knew that the Sulnar Primos sytem even existed. It lay in the middle of nowhere, on the edge between Outer Rim and the Unknown Regions, far away from the major space lines or other inhabited planets. Four planets orbited a large yellow sun. The three inner planets were too close to the heated center of the system to allow any kind of life and the fourth was a gas giant of enormous measures. The only place where humanoid species could survive was one of its nine moons ? Urik VI.

Urik VI was roughly comparable to Mon Calamari in size and climate with the exception that myriads of small tropical islands lay scattered across its surface. Once ? millions of years ago ? two large continents had dominated its surface, but after a fateful collision with a large asteroid the moon's orbit around the gas giant had been changed. The ice of the frozen polar caps had melted and now only the highest spots rose out of the shallow ocean that now covered over ninety percent of the moon. In the last days of the Old Republic a scouting party had found the planet and after Palpatine took over it had been turned into a secluded and exclusive holiday resort for those who could afford it.

Each island was its own small world, secluded from the rest of the universe. There were three classes of summer residences ? Family, Platium and Diamond ? and each house was individually designed and equipped. There were no employees to serve the temporary inhabitants, but a handful of droids did most of the work including cooking, grooming and washing. Each estate had access to the holonet, modern com equipment, climate controls and all the other small technical gadgets people associated with luxury. A small Space Station orbited the planet and could satisfy almost any additional needs of the customers. All the latter had to do was to make a com call.

Of course its seclusion and the status of its customers brought along the need for security. The Space Station harbored a squadron of starfighters and the planet itself was protected by a planetary shield system. So far there had been no problems and the consortium of travel agencies which controlled the planet did a lot to keep it that way.

Wedge flopped down onto the couch, his booted feet hanging over the back of it. Iella chose the pillowy armchair and closed her eyes.

"Can you imagine it?" Wedge asked.

"Imagine what?"

"Eight weeks nowhere near a com. No calls from Ackbar or Cracken, no jokes from Janson ... Sometimes I think I'm dreaming and one of Janson's jokes is going to wake me up anytime soon."

Iella smiled but kept her eyes shut. "I know ? it's hard to believe."

Suddenly Wedge swung his legs and sat up. "I'm going to take a walk around the island. I want to see what's here. Care to join me?"

Iella shook her head. "No. I think I'm going to take a nap." Opening her eyes she gave him a dry smile and winked. "I didn't get to sleep much last night."

Wedge arched an eyebrow. "I can't remember you complaining at all." He rose, came over and kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Sweet dreams, my love." Then he headed off to the bedroom to change into something more appropriate. He didn't see the predatory grin that formed on Iella's lips.

In the bedroom he grabbed his large flightbag and threw it onto the bed. As he reached for the zipper he hesitated. That wasn't his old trusty bag although it looked like it. His had been repaired for the umpteenth time and the zipper was definitely new. He shrugged. Maybe Iella had bought a new one without telling him and he hadn't

11. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    LOL! brilliant inclusion of lavender and orange and a brilliant ending to a brilliant story. :D

12. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Glad to see you've liked it! I know I am working on more projects and I believe thor is also. Perhaps we will have to have more Myn&Kirney or more Wraith adventures coming - and I will be posting a "Saga" story in the near future and I might need a beta - please PM me if you are interested
    REb

13. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Because this isn't Wes's doing. Oh he gave me the idea and Mirax obtained them, but I did this.

Lavander & Orange clothes for 8 weeks! LMAO!!! [face_laugh]

Go Mirax & Iella!!!

Excelent.. Most Exceltent story Reb & Thor!! I enjoyed every minute of it! I'll miss the 2 times a week updates. :( But I'll keep my eye out for future stories.

14. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Too tiered to annoy ya. But just wanted to tell ya how I LOVED the ending [face_love]

15. CodeName_Targeter

Nov 7, 2003
    Iella opened her eyes and burst out laughing. "You look ridiculous," she managed to say in between fits of laughter and Wedge grimaced.

"Not my fault ? I have no other clothes. Wes did this ..."

Iella sobered up and regarded him from head to toe. "No other clothes? You mean lavender shorts and orange shirts for eight weeks?"

Wedge glared causing her to giggle. "When we get back I'm going to borrow Luke's lightsaber. I want to skewer Wes and feed his sorry remains to the hawkbats."

His wife rose and stepped closer. "You won't."

"I won't?"

"No," she stated and lightly grasped the front of his shirt. "Because this isn't Wes's doing. Oh he gave me the idea and Mirax obtained them, but I did this."

Wedge blinked. "You? Why?"

Lol! That's great *falls off her chair laughing* *finally pulls herself back up again* Ow.

Great ending to this thor! I love it!

*grins and keeps laughing*

16. Quiet_Flame

Quiet_Flame Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2003

*DIES LAUGHING*

[face_laugh]

Gods Thor!! That was a priceless ending!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.