main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Yub yub, Major! - FINISHED 02/29 ... Epilogue - Honeymoon fashion disaster (Wege/Iella)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -thor-, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Page 3?? Naahhh ... ;)

2. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I love it! Great job so far thor and Reb! When shall we see the next part??

3. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    [face_devil]

mesa likes Wes... mesa likes very much

where's the orange and the lavender?

4. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    I hope to get the next part up on tuesday or wednesday.

Calandria - I said this will be a while (long while) ...

5. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
  6. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Hmmm ... this thread is too quiet for my peace of mind. I think a new post might help here ;)

A few hundred lightyears away the crew of a shuttle was just about to begin their day. Myn was up first as usual and now he was making the last preparations for the family breakfast. The ship's chrono indicated that it was already past noon on Coruscant, but as they had departed from their former destination at dusk local time they had gone to bed because they were tired.

It had been four months since Beshi had joined their little family. At first things were a little awkward as neither the female Ewok nor her human hosts knew the other resulting in a few misunderstandings. But soon they had developed a trust and friendship ? with Kolot as the link between them. Although Beshi was now fully integrated into the family she always felt the gnawing urge to pay a short visit to her village on Endor just to make sure her friends and the elders knew she was alive and fine. She never spoke about the possibility of returning to Endor with Kolot ? either because she knew of his insecurity concerning the 'normal' Ewoks due to his conditioning or because she'd begun to enjoy the benefits of the so-called human civilization.

Myn chuckled. He had never thought Kolot would find a partner, but this little Ewok girl was perfect for him. She was a quick learner, she was very intelligent ? she had improved her Basic since staying with them ? she was curious about almost anything and it was more than obvious that these two really loved each other.

As expected, Kolot had been hesitant to ask Kirney for a flight to Endor. He'd been taken from his own village there as a baby, too small to have the slightest memory of his own family or what life there was about. He'd never known any other Ewoks aside from Beshi and he was absolutely scared by the idea of meeting a lot of them. Kirney didn't really know what Zsinj's scientists had put him through, but even with the sparse information she had, one could imagine the immense pain and hardships he had to suffer. He'd been exposed to chemicals which had made him aggressive ? far beyond any biological limits of his race -, but over the past five years he'd been healing slowly with the help of Kirney and Myn and then the unconditional love of Alina. But still Kolot was scared that this aggression could return in the most unfavorable moment.

Nonetheless he'd agreed to make that visit - just for Beshi's sake - and had been more than astonished to find the other Ewoks friendly and open-minded in spite of his obvious otherness. With their natural friendliness and warmth they had melted away any trace of Kolot's fears. As it was the whole village was overjoyed to see the lost daughter alive and they had been astonished but happy that Beshi had found someone to bond with.

At first the humans had stayed in the ship not wanting to disturb the Ewoks or produce unease within the village, but after Beshi's tale of her kidnapping and Myn's intervention the elders asked them to come over. In the end all of them had been made honorary members of the clan and especially Alina had found many new friends there.

Myn smiled as two feminine arms sneaked around his waist and held him tightly. Kirney planted a kiss on his neck and nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Morning, love," he said and twisted around to embrace her as well.

Kirney yawned and rested her head on his shoulder. "Morning," she mumbled not really awake. "It's starting again."

He looked at her in mild irritation. "What is starting again?"

"The tiredness, the ache in the back and that." She grabbed his hand and led it to her bulging stomach.

Myn began to smile when he could feel his son moving. "Full of pent up energy, isn't he?"

"Yeah," Kirney muttered in mild annoyance. "He kept me awake half of the night. Alina was the same - when I was pregnant with her my rhythm of sleep was thrown out of the window."

"Then why don't you take a step back and concentrate on your pregn

7. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Before it falls to page 2 and beyond ... ;)

8. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great posts! Funny Wes and Wedge stuff, and cute Ewok mush and Myn/Kirney! :D

I'm picturing Wedge screaming "Wes, go to your room and think about what you've done!" :p

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

9. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    awwwww

how cute!!!

:D

10. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Cool post. Kolot must really love her...

DOY: [face_laugh]

11. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    DOY - I tried, I really tried, but I fail to imagine Wes sneaking back into his room shamefaced. ;) [face_laugh]

12. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Good post.

And you're right. You can't ignore me.

~Rogue

13. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    I hope to get the next part up on Thursday, but mit might become Friday before it's up.

PS: It features three of the Wraiths ;)

14. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    awwwwwww loved that little bit of mush... just perfect...

now you can let the chaos begin :D oh wait it already started... [face_devil]

*starts saying something, clamps her hand over her mouth, turns red, runs out*

15. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
    What were you gong to say? And why did you turn red? Why not lavender? :p

16. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    Why not lavender?

because I wanted to turn orange? :p

17. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
    Orange? *Collapses into hysterics*

18. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    you know... that painful shade of bright neon orange road construction workers love to wear... and which clashes soooooo nicely with lavender :D

19. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
    It's just I read something yesterday with someone going orange because they used too much bronzer and then someone says "Why the hell is [thingymabob] orange?" I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes.

20. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *raises eyebrow*

Seems you had fun in the meantime, eh? ;)

21. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    AW...i love mushies :)

-JSD

22. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    Seems you had fun in the meantime, eh?

always... you animate us to elevated discussions... :p

23. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Calandria - As long as I don't have to drag the niveau out of the basement :p [face_laugh] ...

24. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *mumbles something incoherent*

believe me... we haven't even hit basement yet [face_devil]

25. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *buries face in his hands*

"We're doomed ..."

;)

Thread Status: