main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Yub yub, Major! - FINISHED 02/29 ... Epilogue - Honeymoon fashion disaster (Wege/Iella)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -thor-, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    *grabs No 50*

Ok here's the next part. Enjoy!

"Captain Loran!"

Face yelped and frantically tried to stay upright, but in the end gravity was stronger and his chair fell backwards with him in close formation.

"A fine agent you are," Kell stated straight-faced. "A squadron of Stormtroopers could have landed behind you and you wouldn't have noticed."

Face sat up and rubbed the stinging spot on the back of his head. Why me? he sighed inwardly before hauling himself to his feet.

"He's quiet, isn't he?" Runt asked faking worry. "Are you sure he is fine?"

Face glared at the two men. "You," he growled pointing at them. "Next mission ... Latrine duty."

Kell yawned. "Empty threats, Face. Just empty threats."

Face shook his head in defeat and sighed. "One hopeless battle after the other. What do you want at this inhuman time?"

Runt's eyes grew larger. "If you haven't noticed, oh Captain - it's almost 1400 hours. That's not what we would call early." Face merely glared at him and Runt grinned back.

"We wanted to make sure you don't forget our appointment on the spaceport in thirty minutes," Kell responded and practically ended the banter.

Face nodded and sat down again, not facing his friends but rather staring out of the viewport of his apartment. "I know."

Runt and Kell exchanged a glance and nodded. Something was not quite right here and they intended to find out.

"What is going on, Face? You've been so distant lately."

Face sighed. He wasn't particularly open with his emotions and he wasn't keen on being 'interrogated' by the Wraiths, but he realized there was no way around that now. "Five years," he began and looked at his friends. "It's been five years since Kidriff."

"Excuse me, but I think I need a longer and more detailed explanation, 'cause I don't understand."

Face merely nodded. "Ever since Myn told us that she's alive I've been constantly wondering what I could have done differently, how their lives would have gone without me being such an idiot and forgetting about the com channels."

"Face, ..." Runt tried to interrupt the self-loathing of his friend, but Face held up a hand to stall him.

"No, Runt. That wasn't all." He took a deep breath and continued: "After all this time - even after arranging for her to be amnestied - there is still a part of me that feels betrayed, that wants revenge. And I have no clue why it's still there and how I can silence it. And then there is the part of me which feels guilty for causing them so much heartache."

A few moments of silence followed as everyone of them pondered what Face had said. Then Runt spoke up - no longer the slightly gawky and upfront pilot, but like a more refined and civilized person. "We have a theory, Captain."

Kell coughed trying to hide the grin that threatened to form on his face. He now knew his wingman for the best part of six years and he still found some of Runt's antics - which were by no means meant to amuse other people - downright hilarious.

Runt ignored him and continued: "We think that you just feel guilty for - as you liked to express it - 'causing them so much heartache'. But given her former profession and the things she did you subconsciously refuse to accept the guilt. That is why you still feel betrayed."

Face and Kell stared at Runt not quite sure whether they should laugh or ponder what he'd just said. Then they exchanged a short glance and shrugged in unison.

"Interesting theory," Face finally spoke up. "Why do you think it works this way?"

Runt remained completely earnest and concentrated. "We talked a lot with Myn before he left. He felt similarly before seeing her again, but after they talked through all their problems he got rid of that. So we'd say you should try to talk to her privately - use the time to put all those troubles between you aside. And since we're the Moral Officer of the unit we hereby order you to do it, Captain."

"You order me?" Face muttered not quite believing what he'd just heard. "

2. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Oooh... mesa likes!

Poor Face... I feel sorry for him. And not just because of his angst. ;) Is Runt really the Moral officer? :p

3. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    *bursts up laughing*

poor poor poor Face [face_devil]

(now all we need it to paint Runt orange and Lanvender and Face's pain will be abslolute :D )

4. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    -thor-, you provide me with a neverending source of amusement. Therefore, on Thanksgiving Day, I am very thankful for you.

~Rogue

5. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Speldorion - yeah. In "Operation Iron Fist" Wedge appointed him as Moral Officer after arranging that dance (where Face kissed Dia for the first time) ...

Calandria - trust me when I say I don't want to see your appartment/room. ;) :p

Rogue - You ain't seen nuthin ... ;) :D

6. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    I want to paint my room navy-blue with gold trim and a nebula on the (black) ceiling. Got a problem?

Interesting post, thor...more soon please?

-JSD

7. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    trust me when I say I don't want to see your appartment/room.

lol

actually it's all blues and yellows :D no lavender or orange [face_devil] As for yours... you'd hate to see it after I get my hands on it :D

8. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Calandria - And that is why you'll never know where I actually live :p ...

JSD - Maybe on Sunday, but more probably on Tuesday ...

9. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    And that is why you'll never know where I actually live

:p

awww shucks... mesa be sad now :D

(you mean that's actually why my bf dreads me moving in with him? :confused: )

10. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
    Well, my room's all dark reds and royal blue, with a couple of random posters and cool postcards on the wall. I'd tell you what colour the carpet is, but I'm not actually sure as it's been sebmerged in junk for several years. :p

I have a sign on my door saying 'Untidyness is a teenage art'. Suprised, anyone?

11. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    So glad to see you are ejoying our little tale!
    Reb

12. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    you mean that's actually why my bf dreads me moving in with him??[face_plain]

Hmmm ... yeah that could be the case here :p ...

13. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

My room is white and lace and white and Victorian and white and lace and white and... I think you get the point. :(

I swear, my mother is wonderful... I just hate her decorateing tastes. :p

Master, Master, Master, Master... You're too much some times. :p

And don't we all feel sorry for -thor-?? [face_devil] I'm here too now!! :D

Myn grinned. "Worked ... this ... time," he panted and winked at his wife. "Hungry?"

"Like a starved Rancor," she answered. "But I want to use the shower before."

My mind went in a different direction... Most certaintly not breakfast... More like desert... But... Slightly... Different. :p

14. talkingbanana

talkingbanana Jedi Master star 3

Jun 4, 2003
    ack how could i have missed the start of a new story by the king of lavendar and orange? you gotta tell me about these things! ;-)

great job, by the way. still waiting for the shorts . . .

15. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    still waiting for the shorts . . .

aren't we all? [face_devil]

Jaid: I feeeeeeeeeel so sorry for you... can't you decide on your own what your room looks like? I mean... white on white on white... needs some stainds [face_devil] like orange and lavender :D

16. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *YIKES* They're here ... all of them! [face_shocked]

Seriously - thank you all for your replies. A thread like this lives from feedback *hint hint* ;)).

17. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    A thread like this lives from feedback *hint hint*

err feedback? right... sorry :D

1) where's the next segment?

2) where's the orange and lavender shorts?

[face_devil] feedy enought for back? :D :p

18. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    *buries face in his hands*
    UMPF ...

19. SpeldoriontheBlended

Apr 12, 2002
  20. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    Nothing special ... just a grunt ;)

21. Angel_Jaid

Angel_Jaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2003

I don't really think I want to see the shorts... It really would work better as a mini dress...

:p

22. -thor-

Nov 15, 2002
    AYAYAYAYAYAYAY .... [face_shocked]

Jaid - that was .... UAAARGHS *runs to the '
    fresher cell*

23. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Hm... interesting. Good posts!

24. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    It really would work better as a mini dress...

[face_devil]

25. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

[face_devil] Well what do you know... Some of my ideas ARE horrid.... [face_devil]

But seriously - can't you just see Wes dressed up in an orange and lavender mini dress with a large, painfully neon pink hat, lemon yellow and lime green tights done in diagonal stripes, with almost floresent purple platforms?

[face_devil]

I think I almost like that.... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.