LA, CA Yucky!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Varekei, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, so Q, C, EE thread got me thinking about how funny it would be to start a thread about what our favorite/ least favorite "bad habits" are.

It would appear that DH & SR have a strong aversion to what my dear old mom would have called "Cows chewing their cud."

Personally, I just love when grown men or women pick their noses & eat it in public, even among friends. YUCKY!!!!
  2. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So a co-worker who's leaving to another department brought bagels in today. Usually people leave them in open areas, but he put them on the table next to my cubicle. Now there are tons of people standing around me eating bagels and talking at the same time. One guy is making that smacking sound when he eats!! UGH!! I have to get the heck out of here. I must say that I have not observed any of these examples of bad manners with LAFF people.
  3. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh! Why don't you just get right up in their faces & stand there & pick your nose (or at least pretend to) while talking to them while they chomp away? [face_laugh] Ya just know they'd be talking about what bad manners you have within two minutes!
  4. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    Varekai,
    I think you should sit down and tell me your feelings about nose picking....Did you have an unhappy childhood?
  5. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh very! But the laugh's I've gotten from this thread alone make up for it.
  6. TheCrowbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm with JR, smacking food while eating is horrific! nails on chalkboard bad.. at least boogers are silent
  7. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, maybe nails on a chalkboard are the worst of the three. Mainly, because you CAN'T be doing it by accident, it has to be deliberate & deliberately annoying. Boogers & chomping are more like spinach in the teeth. Impossible as it is to wrap our heads around, people probably don't even realize they're doing it.

8. Varekei Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for the double post. (Work has been very boring lately.) I just wanted to recommend a fun website. www.ettiquettehell.com.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.