main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yuuzhan Vong Children...where are they?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ghent99, Jan 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghent99

Ghent99 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2001
    I can't remember any instances where young Vong are mentioned. What do we know about them? Are they born deformed? Are they in the galaxy or still arriving on worldships? Anyone have any answers? Did I ask too many questions?

2. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    I think they're on the worldships, they just aren't important, I mean, how many non-jedi children have we seen on the NR's side?

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I say we kill 2 vong kids for each GFFA away kid death.

4. Ghent99

Ghent99 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2001
    True we have seen many kids on the NR's side but it could totally change some things if the children aren't like the grown-up Vong and have more sympathy like the shamed ones.

5. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    whoa! chiss, I didn't know of you immense hatred of the vong!

Also, inderectly, Kyp was the cause of a ton of vong civilian casualties by destroying the worldship in rebirth. The casualties could be much more widespread than we've seen so far. That would make up for some GFFA kids killed

6. Nom Anor

Nom Anor TFN Books Staff star 4 VIP

Mar 4, 2000
    The little crechelings are onboard the worldships. Depending on what part of the worldship they mature in, they may be more heavily muscled.

About the Kyp thing. We really don't know whether Rogue Squadron killed a lot of civilians on the worldship or not. That was strictly speculation on Jaina's part. In terms of the way the Vong discussed the worldship it may have had some civilians on board, but was being largely used for military purposes.

7. Kimball_Kinnison

Kimball_Kinnison Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 28, 2001
    In Rebirth, in the scene where Nen Yim is walking through the damaged parts of the worldship Baanu Miir, she reaches a pert with Yuuzhan Vong children who died in the accident. I think it's in chapter 7 or 10.

Kimball Kinnison

8. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    And I'd never thought I'd say this, but..who honestly cares if Kyp did inadvertently kill a ton of civvies on the worldship? God knows the Vong haven't exactly been careful in avoiding civilian casualties...and here we go: It's good if he did. The more we remove of their population base, the less chance they have of winning. It's harsh but true.

9. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Well the Romans had where you killed one of their peeps they kill 100 of yours.

10. marmkid

marmkid Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2001
    i agree with darthboba
    the vong have started a war
    in a war, you take out your enemys base whenever possible
    you cant just sit back and let the enemy set up an entire planet with which they will inhabit
    there would have been a shapers lab on the worldship and training areas for their soldiers
    nen yim's worldship population might have been moved there, and it said nothing about it being just a nursery for baby vong
    it had a shaper lab
    if the vong bring it to the gffa it is a military target
    the entire plot line where jaina was so pissed, along with wedge and gavin was just ridiculous
    it seems like it was just put in for people to hate kyp more
    but i digress...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.