Yuuzhan Vong/Human Round Robin, anyone interest is free to join in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Veng_Commando, Oct 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    I wanna write it, but only a few posts. I'll see what'll happen after that.
  2. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I've never done a multi author thing before, what are the rules [just me, Mayo and stevo right?]
  3. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    We can PM each other I guess. I'm assuming you want first post?
  4. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree stevo. We should PM each other. It's better then a planning thread because this way you don't let all of the readers know what is happening.
  5. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    I want it to be a thread
  6. Ghent42 Jedi Master

star 4
    I might write some. If you want me to. And I still think the characters should be named Veng and Mayo.
  7. Amilianna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Um... *shyly raises hand* I'd be in, if you don't mind adding one more...

I think that turning THIS thread into the planning thread would be a good idea... just change the topic. Most readers won't go read the spoiler thread anyway, because it ruins the fun.
  8. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I like the Veng name part. But MAYO?!!! THAT'S KINDA TACKY! How about Moya?
  10. Amilianna Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just go back to your original post and edit it. Change the topic there and it will change for the whole thread.
  11. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    First a brief summery:
    A human woman named Moya Sala [Mayo_Solo, I changed the vowels with each other] falls in love with Veng Cmano [Veng_Commando, wihtout the first o and m, and d] and a small, unoticed [sp?] fight takes place
  12. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds really cool.I soooooo can't wait to write it(with Veng). Oh shoot I let the cat out of the bag. Man my day has sucked! :mad:
  13. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    Lucky for you I didn't understand that.
  14. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Me liking you was supposed to be a secret.

The second part was that I came home from dance quite upset. So telling everyone our secret made my day worse. lol.
  15. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    well your sig kinda... and my sig kinda... and that incident that happened last weekend... or was I not supposed to mention that because no one actually does no it?
  16. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Some peeps know it.

I'm just kidding! Everyone can know it and talk about it. I'm not ashamed!
  17. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    what about last weekend, in your... never mind ;) uh, when will we stop talking avbout us and about the story?
  18. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    please edit that and make it a PM [face_blush]
  20. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    first post:

Veng Cmano grinned. He was not a Warrrior, a Shaper, and thankfully not a Shamed One, but his job was good. He managed the slaves on [insert known Vong invaded planet here] and was very content with what he did. He didn't care that his nest-brothers were Warriors, he hated killing; at least killing another Warrior.

He stepped outside looked at the grove. There were slaves in each isle, working. His eyes trailed to the last row, they allways did.

There was this only one slave there, he was short on slaves at the moment. Perhaps this was a good thing. He had stood there, a week ago and saw her there, alone. She was an infidel, yet, there was a strange feeling over her.

She was thin and pale because of the food deprivision. She had red hair, and with a closer look had brown eyes. It was odd how he felt. Surely there was something wrong with him.

Or was there?
  21. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    People please keep this serious

Moya Sala pulled a plant root from the ground. It was made of sharp fibers and as they slid across her hands they left a trail of blood. She didn't mind though. After 2 months of captivity she no longer paid attention to pain.

She looked up to find the overseergazing at her. She turned quickly and returned to her task. The last person he had stared at like that had been sacrificed. Yhat would not happen to her. She would escape these monsters.

They had taken her prisoner and forced er to work. She remembered that night. She remembered her 8-year old brother being torn from her arms. She remembered being dragged out of her home. She had been ill and was too weak to fight. Her parents had been killed. She had managed to hide her illness thus far seeing as she was in remission. How she missed her brother. He was the one person besides her mom who could make her happy when she was ill.

She had to find him.

Suddenly she heard the shout from a vong that meant that it was time for the sleeping cycle. She left what she was doing and headed for her dorm.

Later that night she was tossing and turning. Her friend a 17 year old human female named Yana woke her up. "Moya are you alright?" she asked.

Sweat was now running down Moya's face. Her eyes were glassy in appearence. Yana felt her friends forhead. "You're burning up. I must go get someone."

"No...they will.....kill me" Moya managed to whisper.

"You'll die if I don't get help. I am going". And with that she hurried out of the dorm to find help.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Veng was getting ready for the sleep cycle when a warrior burst in. He saluted then gave his news. "Overseer a slave had allen ill. She is on the brink of death. Instinctively Veng knew. The girl he had been watching. "Send an attendant to care for her. I will go myself in the mrning. Do not allow her to die. We cannot afford to lose another slave". And with that he went fot his rest.

ok Vneg it's someone elses turn I felt it important to enclude the note above.
  22. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, I'm working on a post, but can I make her force sensitive?
  23. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    I like that idea stevo I say go for it. Veng said my character so have fun.

Did you know that Moya was made to be like me. Except for using the force and her age. That's what I look like.

Can't wait for the post.
  24. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Moya, Yana,Veng Cmano, I have to remember those names.

Moya did what was instinctive to her, what her mother had taught her to do before she could remeber. She found the center of her heart and let its cool, calm waters flow out and embrace every part of her body. She welcomed it and let it flush away the darknesss in her body, but the darkness just ebbed into her water. Moya grew desperate and changed her water into peircing light , driving it into the darkness. Her light just casted ominous shadows. It consumed her and left her weak and delierious.

The assistant, Rung Shai, was mean and handled Moya roughly. She had grown worse and he had dragged her by her hair to the infirmary. Her brown eyes had gone a faint yellow color and her skin was the shade of a grey Imperial Star Destroyer. Oh what Moya would give to have a Star Destroyer come and rescue her, but the little voice in her head had grown stronger. This once little voice was telling her to let go and give up, to die. Rung domain Shai moved her to the infirmary, a wing of the shaper complex. She was forced to swallow long slithering slugs. According to the shaper adept they would purge her system and eliminate the disease.

The night was torturious. Moya hurt all over; the slugs were eating away at her. Supposedly healing her they were destroying her, her body, and her spirit. They were eating away her the disease, that was in her body. They consumed her and shot pain thoughout her never letting her have the peace she so strongly desired. In the morning, she was cured of the disease but weak. She reached for her light, her ocean and found drops of water and the light of a tiny lambent, the kind she had to pick every day.
  25. Veng_Commando Jedi Master

star 4
    please note that it is considered an insult to not say the full name of a peron to a Vong, Moya Sala is proper for Veng Cmano to say, not just Moya
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.