main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Yuuzhan Vong/Human Round Robin, anyone interest is free to join in

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Veng_Commando, Oct 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Wouldn't he be looking down upon her? And did I do that?

EDIT: Yay, I'm post 50

2. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I think that he would adress her as Moya only. Then later when he begins to respect her he will call her her full name.

To the yuuzhan vong it is considered a slight if your not adressed by your full name.

3. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    I said that.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Veng Cmano woke to the slow hum of his bedside villip. He grogily got up and stroked the villip. The villip sucked itself in and turned into his assistant, Rung Shai.

"Overseer, we haved cared for the slave and she is well. We left her in the isolation quarters as you said. She is weak, though, and I don't think she will be well enough to work for at least one week."

Veng Cmano got up and walked to his closet. He opened the vondum shell closet doors and pulled out his uniform. The villip turned to follow Veng Cmano's face.

"Let me see her" Veng Cmano said, putting on his shirt. He stroked the villip to turn it off. He went outsdie and walked for the isolation center. He felt wrong, his emotions had to be wrong.

How can I feel this way? She is an infidel, I cannot feel like this. What should I do? Veng cmano walked a bit more, then decided. He hurried off for the transportaion office.

4. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    How should we devolop Veng?

5. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    He's a rejected, unwanted, overseer of some planet's [ithor?] slave population, what else do we need?

PS:These are all of your characters and this is all our story, you can make the story go in any direction you want. I don't care! ahah, ahah.

6. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Ok works for me.

good night Veng and everyone.

this is for you Veng [face_love]

7. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    Hope that hurricane didn't hit you too hard Mayo. Thinking of a post right now.

8. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    think long and hard, stevo. [face_love] to you to Moya... Mayo... watever

9. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    I wrote a post, but scratched it because I just read another fic and realized that what I just wrote really really sucked. Hmmm, I'm thinking of thicking the plot? Trying to aviod confrontation between Moya and Veng for a while to get some readers. Any type of suspense is always good. Hmmmmm, that means the Jedi should start attacking the base. Writing right now.

10. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    Can't write. I just can't think of anything :(

11. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    you're one of the funniest guys I know... on the net

12. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    Hey, it's me :p

13. Amilianna

Amilianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    OOS: Um... how are we handling turns? Can I go now, or do I need to wait? On the off chance I can go now, here's a post...

IS: Veng Cmano rushed to the Trasportation Office. He practically slammed through the doors and up to the desk of the Trasportation Officer.

"I need a transfer." He demanded, in his most authoratative voice.

"I'm sorry, Veng Cmano, you can't be spared here." The woman barely glanced up at him from her paperwork.

"You don't understand, Cela Rdla, I need a transfer."

This time she did look up, annoyed. "I've already told you, you can't be spared. We don't have anyone else who can come and fill your position. Now, I believe the work day is about to start."

It was a dismissal. They both knew it. Veng pulled together the shreds of his dignity and walked out of the building, towards the infimary.

I'll simply kill the girl, yes... We can do without one more weak slave. A female of their inferior race at that! And she won't be able to work for a week. Yes, I'll go over there now and order her destruction. That will solve the problem. He marched with new purpose.

On entering the infirmary, he was quickly shuttled to the girl's room. He tried to protest his need to see her, but the attendant insisted. He had left orders that he wanted to see the girl, after all.

She looked almost dead. Her skin was pale, waxy, from the battle with the fever. Her hair fell about her in limp strands, clinging to her damp forehead. Her lips were pursed and her forehead drawn down in pain. Her hands kept twitching fitfully, as if some unknown source was causing her this distress.

Veng felt a stiring where one had never existed before: his heart. He reached out a tender hand and smoothed the limp strands of hair from her face. Then he stood, looking down on this infidel, this slave. He was disgusted with himself, but he knew he couldn't order her death. He turned and stormed out.

As he passed the orderly, he barked out an order to make sure that the girl was fed and watered properly and then strode out the doors without waiting for a response. He went out to supervise the rest of the slaves, but of every face he gazed apon, he could only see one. A female, with red hair and brown eyes looked back at him from every slave under his command.

When the day was finally over, he went to get good and drunk.

14. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    ooo, good. I love it, it shows the inside of... well, Me! lol 8-}

15. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    :D thank you... :) glad you liked it... i was trying to show the similarities between the two races, ie "got good and drunk" :)

16. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    We tend to do that alot don't we :p

17. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    only when we're having a bad day... :) *shh! trade secret!* baps stevo not 'apose to tell! :D

18. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I've never done that, but I have gotten good and hyper with sugar

19. Mayo_Solo

Aug 9, 2001
    Never gotten drunk but I have gotten hyped off caffine pills and at a dance my friends put perscription drugs in my drink without me knowing. I basically got high. It wasn't enough to hurt me though just made me kinda out of it. lol

20. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
  21. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    aight, this isn't good, no one has posted in a few days, so I'll just...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Moya felt confused. Why had the Vong done that? it made no sense. All the Vong had done was look at her, brushed her hair, then left. It seemed though that now She got more food and water but that was it, and that was also un-vongly. She felt very confused.

A gaurd came in with her food. I'm really gonna regret this she thought, but said it anyways. hopefully the Vong would have one of those worm-translator things.

"Why am I getting more food and water all of the sudden?" Moya said, crossing her fingers that the Gaurn didn't hear that.

The Gaurd paused for a moment and looked as if it were listening to something. Then the gaurd smiled.

N'rrk tooling sher lar fitle ta goosem, Har Har Har Har the gaurd said in his own language. The gaurd walked out of the cell, still laughing

well, that went well Moya thought. Then, a spindley pain went through her gut. The worms were still trying to heal her, even if she only had the sniffles. the pain knocked her unconscies.

He swished his drink a couple of times. Thebar tender was standing in front of him, cleaning the same glass over and over.

"Are you ok Veng Cmano? You have had twleve drinks, many times more than you're used to. Maybe you should go home." The bartender said, looking into his glass and deciding it need more cleaning.

"N-n-no, I'm uh-uh-uhkay, I'm just wondering though," he downed what was left of his drink, "have you nown any one hew-hew-who has fallen in love for an infi-infi-infidel?" Veng Cmano finally said. The drink was getting to him. "And another nikinieh"

"I think the drink is really getting to you, you are begining to speak things that would anger the gods." The bar tender put down his glass and looked for his drunkedness-meter.

"No, I'm uhkey, I'm not crazy, ya know? ya know?" Veng Cmano grinned, then coughed. The caugh was all the bartender needed to mesure Veng cmano'd drunkedness. The animal used fainted. Not good.

"I think you should rest, go back to your quaters and have a nice sleep."

"No, I'm fine, but the infidel, she's...she's...she's... ugh" Veng Cmano fell backwards. No theatrics, no screams, just fell backwards.

"Guards, take this man bck to his quarters, Veng Cmano has had much to much to drink." The bartener said. He had been in these situations before, but never with Veng Cmano. He had always drunken one or two drinks, and left. Something was wrong, and th Bartnder wnated to find out.

"Wlkrin Grtrd, take my place, I must look after something."

"As you wish, Ryaon Bkshey, you are the boos"
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hows that eh? Aheh, aheh.

22. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    oh and nikinieh is backwards for hienikin, lol [face_laugh]

23. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    Oooo... that was good... except it needed to be run through a spell checker. :D "Your the boos"? :)

24. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I'm not the boos, the character is

25. Amilianna

Apr 10, 2001
    *giggle* :p silly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.