1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: Okay, so I've been trying to get back into the swing of things and have since been cataloguing all my characters and I realized that while I joined on page 9, nothing has happened with my character...is there anyone here who can help with that and give me a start or something?
  2. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Character Name: Yomin Domain Carr
    Species: A glorious child of Yun-Yuuzhan
    Caste: Warrior Caste.
    Biography: Yomin is a non-traditional Yuuzhan Vong, to say the least. While he is not so foolish as to think the gods pretend, he does believe that their orders are, if truely given by the priest caste (something he highly doubts), to be loosely interpreted, and sacrificed in the interest of the overall conquest of the galaxy. His worldship, the Haek-Kal impacted with a large body outside of the galaxy, causing it to split in two. During this crisis, the crechelings, Yomin included were taught a wide range of skills. Thus, while Yomin is primarily a warrior, he has an appreciation for the shaper caste and is a fairly talented shaper adept. He is a capable naval commander, although he prefers nefarious plots and terrorist attacks, exploiting weaknesses wherever he can find them.

Yomin Carr lives! Fear for Coruscant, infidels!/>
  3. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    *shivers*

I'm so screwed now...

Thankfully, Imperial Center's a little more protected than she was in WOTG. Somehow, though, that doesn't give me any comfort.

*paints giant sign on Coruscant*

"DO NOT EAT ME"
  4. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    or flood, or crash skyhooks into, or level, or... ;)
  5. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You think you're screwed, Jello? I have characters in every faction except the BH and Smuggler guilds. I'm Super-Screwed! :p

Yomin, welcome to the Warrior Caste. I'd use my official power as the caste Sub-GM and say something to try and offer guidance, but I'm aware of the fact that you've been playing this kind of game before I even knew what it was, so I can't say much. It'll be a very interesting battle against the infidels, to be certain. :)

[Checks his infidel characters and hands them all signs saying, "DON'T SACRIFICE ME!"]
  6. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    How ought I begin RPing? Have we done anything yet, and at what rank can I begin?
  7. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Yommie, you will be given a commandership and as for now you shall merely post to build establish your character and to prepare for the main thrust of the invasion.

As by the nature of my continuous inability to maintain a stable enough RL situation in which to satisfactorally RP, I relegate the leadership of this faction and the necessary use of my PC, Warmaster Nartur Karak to you. If you so choose to accept such.

I have an outline of the invasion plans and will provide you with this as soon as I am able. Until such times, I advise you to perhaps create your own plan for a main thrust, in case that mine is either foolhardy or simply impossible.

In addition, you are of course most welcome to plot Jello's downfall and take whatever small steps you might toward that noblest of goals.
  8. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Do'rik Vong Pratte! (I think this is horribly mangled, haven't spoken the Tongue in awhile :( )

Assuming our GMs approve, then I'd love to take on leadership, for the moment.

Will all Yuuzhan Vong who intend to continue participating in our faction please repost your character sheet here along with whatever you're doing at the moment
  9. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    or flood, or crash skyhooks into, or level, or...

Well...umm... c'mon, as one god to a servant of gods... you ought to be nice. :p

Ah well. If worst goes to worst, I always have my armada. :p

In addition, you are of course most welcome to plot Jello's downfall and take whatever small steps you might toward that noblest of goals.

You're making him Warmaster?

Oh, great, I'm so screwed. :p

Soooo screwed.

Well. At least BoP is gonna become a hell of a lot more interesting. :D

Congrats, Yommie. ;)
  10. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This'll be very interesting...

Congratulations, Yommie. I'll likely be among the first to run in fear now. :p

[color=003399]First time I've posted this sheet in here...[/color]
    Name: Tsarnoq domain Nichar
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Homeworld: Yuuzhan'tar
    Affiliation: Yuuzhan Vong -- Warrior Caste
    Family Deity: Yun-Yammka
    Personality
    ---Traits: Violent, bloody, ruthless, heartless, dedicated, fiercely loyal, extremely devout, cunning, deadly, quick-witted, cat-like in reflexes.
    ---Likes: Efficiency, well-trained warriors, loyalty, slaughtering infidels.
    ---Dislikes: Infidels, unintelligent beings, fools who dare to waste his time.
    ---Habits: Will train fellow warriors personally, and usually brings them and himself to the brink of exhaustion through the intense training regimen, so that the legions are truly ready for the fight.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Midway between tan and extremely dark tan.
    ---Hair Color: What little there is... Black.
    ---Eye Color: Brown-black, both eyes.
    ---Clothing: Vonduun crab armor (obsidian) (full-body), command cload (held up by sharp bone implant through backside)
    ---Other Attributes: 6'6", 275 lbs., lean/muscular build (All in the infidel standards of measurement.)
    ---Other Details
    ----Nose: Five times fractured and reassembled (horribly imbalanced)
    ----Ears: Left ear missing huge piece of flesh, right ear lobe clipped off and reattached 90 degrees off-kilter.
    ----Eyes: Despite how impossible it is to tell, Tsarnoq's eyes are actually in opposing sockets.
    ----Arms: Continual deformation/reconstruction of shoulder and elbow joints on both arms.
    ----Hands: Pinky finger of left hand is only 2 knuckles in length. (End of finger is MIA.) Fingers on right hand are attached, but a copy of the domain scar (see below) is in the end of each attached digit, regardless of hand.
    ----Legs: Same as arms, on the knees and ankles.
    ----Tattoos/Scars
    -----Arms and Back: Long, sweeping tattoos that reveal, in Yuuzhan Vong script, the story of the foreshadowed death of the infidels, as prophecied by Supreme Overlord Shimmra.
    -----Face: Domain scar [\'-/-] (See bold) engraved on forehead, mostly above right eye.
    -----Legs: Scars of initiation into the warrior caste; these scars have not faded with age.
    -----Chest: Wounds self-inflicted during ceremonial promotions, including, uppermost, injury granted uopon ascendance to Supreme Commander. [//-\'-/]
    Weapons: Two amphistaves and one tsaisi for close-range combat, and 10 razorbugs for long-range. 2 glops of blorash jelly for either style, if need be.
    Starship
    ---Name: Yun-Yammka's Blade
    ---Class: Worldship/Battleship
    ---Hyperdrive Class: Dovin basal
    ---Weapon(s): Unknown high number of plasma projectile launchers
    ---Shields: See Hyperdrive Class
    ---Sublight Speed: [I don't know. I don't have a list of figures near me.]
    ---Crew: Estimate of 6K.
    ---Passenger(s): You mean soon-to-be-sacrificed POWs, right?
    ---Max Cargo (kg): I carry warriors and sacrifices, not cargo.
    ---Interior Description: Same as any worldship: the usual presence of arteries, cavernous entrances, and other biomatter.
    ---Other Details: Exterior is marked with the family scar and the name Yun-Yammka's Blade in Yuuzhan Vong script.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Naturally, none.
    Biography
    ---Personal/Military History: Tsarnoq domain Nichar was one of the brightest young warriors of his time, and was quickly granted entry into the legions of the warrior caste for his tremendous skill. His service included many successful missions that brought many beings under the control of his domain and into service of the True Way, making his domain one of the largest in all of the glorious Imperium. His steadfast service to the glory of the True Way, exemplified by his devout worship of the Slayer, earned him promotion after promotion and marking after marking, adorning his dark exterior with many scars and tattoos of pride and hon
    />
  11. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC: It is kind of weird to have one of my characters plotting the demise of the other's civilization, but what the heck, I'll keep going on this.

Name: Kirtii Domain Shah
    Caste: Shaper (Adept)
    Force Sensitive: Take a wild guess.

Last I checked, Kirtii was still working on the worldship Baanu Ras.
  12. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    OOC: Eh... I have one. He won't do anything but space battles. He's a cardboard character. :p

Name: Tobruk Domain Halycron
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong....
    Caste: Warrior
    Bio: Deeply religious. Likes space combat. Thinks triangle ships are pretty when they explode. Thinks Fhuver Vil is cool. />
  13. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Thankfully, Imperial Center's a little more protected than she was in WOTG.

Hah! For that to be true you'd have to have killed everyone on the planet, drained away the atmosphere, and forbade anyone including yourself from landing on it.
  14. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Oh, c'mon. My defenses in WOTG weren't *that* exaggerated... :p

EDIT: Oh, wait, I forgot what I did after you blasted the planet to bits. :p
  15. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm kind of upset that we only have a few Yuuzhan Vong willing to play. :(
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Name: Seer Romm domain Ell
    Race: Yuuzhan Vong
    Caste: Priest
    God: Yun-Harla
    Force: Certainly NOT!
    Bio: Seer Romm domain Ell is a Priest of Yun-Harla and a servant of the Dread Lord. He is currently tasked in finding heretics on board the Flayed Carcass.
  17. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    Yomin, there are a few more that I know of. They probably just haven't posted yet.
  18. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Belkaden, Jungles

Silence. The threads of life were woven tightly with unfamilar strands in this galaxy. But they were life all the same. The will of the Gods was communicated to their creatures through these threads. Life, however alien and new, was their voice, not the prattling of their so-called priests. And what could communicate their wishes more than life at its richest: pain. Or better yet, death, the last gasps of life expressed like the fiery reds, oranges, and yellows of this alien planet's sunsets, communicating more at the day's end then could ever be expressed in all the noontime suns that ever were.

Belkaden was perfect for meditation on the Gods' commands. It hung on a coufee's edge, its atmosphere riding the fine line between toxic and habitable, between death and life. And the trees, adapted for life on this changed world grew tall and strong, feeding on the blood soaked carcasses of thousands of infidels left to rot here in what would soon be a yorik coral growth. But for now the life of the old world intermingled with that of the new.

Just as the galaxy now does, Yomin mused. The children of Yun-Yuuzhan would sweep across this galaxy like a wildfire. Or they would eat away at it like a cancerous growth. Whatever the gods demanded. For now the Yuuzhan Vong lay silent in their few holdings, waiting for the rest of the race to hurtle through the barrier between galaxies. Some considered the Yuuzhan Vong to be cowering. 'Perhaps the years in the Void have sapped our strength. Perhaps we are no longer capable of taking that which has been granted to us.'

What nonsense. Always rushing into battle is not the way of the warrior. It is the way of the fool. And there was no place among the Chosen for fools. Nor for cowards, that was no lie. But it would a greater crime to surge into this galaxy and fall after millenia in the cold Void for lack of preparation than it would be to delay the inevitable by months, years or decades.

The infidel slaves who tended the future yorik fields had disturbed the silence of life. They entered the jungle, carrying their living implements like the pieces of metal they once had used. They spread discordance through the trees as their ungainly limps and guttural squawks frightened the few animals who had survived the shaping of Belkaden. Shamed Ones followed behind them, periodically stroking small creatures at their waists to have the surge coral implanted in the slaves send out a correcting shock. One of them froze in place and began to twitch as the Shamed One overloaded his weak nervous system. The afflicated one's companions began to laugh. Yomin caught a hint of their words on the wind. They compared the broken one to one of their peverse... machines, who needed to be corrected by a similar device. Yomin found no humor in this. He understood the reference from his time among the infidels, but any comparison between an abomination and a creation of Yun Yuuzhan, however lowly, was... unspeakable. Yet there they stood. Weak, pathetic creatures, mocking their own flaws while they stood captive.

And that is why they must fall. Not because of the will of the Gods, however interpreted by the eager to please priests, but because of their inferiority. They are nothing when compared with the glory of the Yuuzhan Vong, Gods or no Gods. Victory will come. And I shall hasten its arrival

With that, Yomin Carr, turned his back on the infidels and returned to his coralskipper. The glory of the Yuuzhan Vong would become apparent to the galaxy. The infidels would die. And Yomin Domain Carr would be the agent of their destruction.
  19. NotBritneySpears Jedi Padawan

Character Name: Jah'viin Domain Lah
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen.
    Caste: Warrior.
    Force Sensitive: No
    Biography: Born aboard the worldship Slayers Pride, Jah'viin was taught the ways of command early. Loyal to a fault and devoted to Yun-Yammka, he has been rewarded for recent successful command at Dubrillion with implants resembling thick scales down the tops of each arm. Jah'viin despises the failure of the Praetoriate Vong and has openly vowed to avenge their failure to his people should one ever have the misfortune to cross his path.

Since posting this profile I have been dispatched by Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Nichar to assess Dantooine for invasion and prepare for our imminent arrival. I look forward to your wisdom and guidance in bringing us to glorious victory, Yomin Carr :D
    IC: Aboard Yorik-stronha Trickster's Guile, edge of the Dantooine System.....

Jah'viin nodded thoughtfully at what the warrior manning the cognition hood barked back to him. An infidel triangle ship, an exact replica of the one destroyed at Dubrillion, lurking close to the target planet, while other smaller craft rounded out the opposing force most likely to present resistance. Even smaller mechanical abominations scurried to and from the planetary surface. They would be destroyed in time. But not now. This group of infidels presented a formidable opposition to Jah'viin and his 24-man team in their small yorik-Stronha. But the Infidel's vices and heresy and feeble assuming minds could easily be turned against them.

It struck Jah'viin that the best course of action would be to report his findings immediately and to follow his orders to prepare the system for subjugation as soon as possible. To that end, he entered a private chamber and stroked the villip alive that had been entrusted to him by the Supreme Commander. The villip awakened.

"Supreme Commander Nichar, I report that our team has reached Dantooine and found not insignificant resistance here. It seems word of our triumph at Dubrillion preceeds us...."

Jah'viin Lah listed the forces present in as much detail as he had, the triangle ship, its support vessels, the general movements of the line ships patrolling the edges of their influence and, most importantly, the floating chunks of machine that seemed to provide communications and defensive awareness from a distance.

"I propose to damage the early warning machines and move closer to the planet on the opposite side to the triangle ship. I will seek to avoid their patrols, which I predict will be drawn to the disturbance at the communications machines. While the infidels are distracted, our team will make planetfall and begin our groundside operations. Do I have your permission to proceed?"
    TAG: LSA, KnightHawk./>/>
  20. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, I'll send out some orders for everyone tonight as to our invasion plans and what they should be doing. Anyone who wishes to join our glorious forces can feel free to post. :)
  21. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Posting my sheet...Again... :p

Name: Maw Domain Draxxiq
    Hieght: 7 Feet (Standard Infidel Measurement)
    Weight: 250 Pounds (Standard Infidel Measurement)
    Eye Color: Blue (Right eye), Green (Left Eye)
    Skin Color: Tan
    Build: Muscular
    Caste: Warrior
    Force Sensitive: He's not Yalmak-Scur [face_plain]
    Biography: Maw is just another warrior who is always ready to do the will of the Gods. He does a good job of pleasing them. Maw can be identified by the bony spike on his chin, his forked tounge, his pointed nose, his pointed ears and lobes, his razor sharp teeth, and the tatoo of an "X" on his bald head.

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  22. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Reposting character bio...

Character Name: Neira Kwaad
    Division: Shaper
    Force sensitive: no
  23. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    The Forces of the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium

Supreme Overlord Shimrra [LightSide_Apprentice]

Warrior Caste

Warmaster Nartur Karak [Yun-Yuuzhan] (played by Yomin_Carr currently)
    Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Nichar [KnightHawk]
    Supreme Commander Nithrak Tewl [nithrak_tewl] On leave
    Commander J'aac Halycron [Jace_Halycron] On leave
    Commander Yomin Carr [Yomin_Carr]
    Commander Maw Draxxiq [Mortimer_Nerdly]
    Commander Jah'viin Lah [NotBritneySpears]
    Commander Tobruk Halycron [GrandAdmiralJello]
    Commander Fhuver Vil [The_Eighth_Cortex]
    Warrior Shok Halycron [Jace_Halycron] On leave

Shaper Caste
    Master Shaper Neira Kwaad [Handmaiden_Yane]
    Master Shaper Kirtii Shah [NaboosPrincesss]

Priest Caste
    High Priest Romm Ell [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]

Intendant Caste

Basically I've promoted everyone and eliminated anyone who hasn't posted recently as a Yuuzhan Vong. If anyone who was eliminated wants to rejoin you can post here with their bio and I'll gladly add you at your former rank. If anyone wants to refuse their rank for any reason (in character or out of character, send me a PM or post here. :)

Orders will be arriving shortly after this post via PM.

Warmaster Nartur Karak gave the order for the invasion's next phase to begin, via villip. Some of his most trusted agents would be receiving orders as to what they would be doing in the future.

TAG: Everyone who received PM's/>
  24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Acolyte Yar domain Raatung

Flayed Carcass, Helska IV

The acolyte stepped up to the spincher door and it slurped open with a sickening pop. The Yuuzhan Vong priest stepped into the shaper's domain and glanced around the chamber. He noticed various shell containers with transparent membranes to allow the owner to see what was inside them. Some of them had organs of animals he never knew had and made a disgusted face at the sight. Off over by an organic table with six legs and a slinder, needlepoint tail was a Shaper Adept. On the table was one of this galaxy's infidels, a human, held still by a transparent membrane.

The adept seemed to notice that he was there and stopped what she was doing to face him. The convulsing human relaxed as soon as she turned her attention away from it. "Yes," she asked of the priest, non-plussed.

"Is the Master Shaper available? I have been sent by the Priest Caste to speak with her."

"I shall inform her, wait here." The shaper lay down her tools and walked to another spincher door. She stepped through its opening maw and disappeared into the next chamber.

To Be Continued...when I can think of something

High Priest Romm domain Ell

Aboard the Flayed Carcass

The untimely death of the fleet's High Priest had left an opening for lower priests to advance. A promotion from Seer to High Priest came unexpected and a complete surprise. He had not expected to even be noticed that much, perhaps just enough to be promoted to full Priest and nothing more. But now that he was a High Priest, things would go more smoothly and easier for him to find the heretics and reveal their true nature to the Yuuzhan Vong and the Gods.

Whatever trickery you have played, my Goddess, I thank thee, he silently prayed to Yun-Harla for his promotion.

"Bring me the Commander of the Warrior Caste," he commanded an acolyte. It was time he started getting the warrior caste on his side in order to destroy the greatest heretic of all on board this ship.

TAG: LSA or KH
  25. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Yomin_Carr, I always hoped that you would return :) It is good to see you once again, though probably not so good for the rest of the galaxy :p Welcome back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.