1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Sorry bout that guys, have been busy for some time now.

Yommie, good to have ya where you belong.

Character Name: Sub Commander Malik Domain Halycron
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong, the Chosen.
    Caste: Warrior Caste.
    Force Sensitive: Pfft
    Biography: His past, clouded with mystery, was that of the chosen. Long bent on finding a home, he found himself in command of his peers. Now about to embark on a dangerous journey, he is ready. Ready to do what he must, to serve his Supreme Commander.

Currently, He's was assignment with Vil, awaiting signal to strike forth at an imperial target. But i believe he's in part of a special assignmet of such and such of PoT's brainchild.
  2. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    The Forces of the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium

Supreme Overlord Shimrra [LightSide_Apprentice]

Warrior Caste

Warmaster Nartur Karak [Yun-Yuuzhan] (played by Yomin_Carr currently)
    Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Nichar [KnightHawk]
    Supreme Commander Nithrak Tewl [nithrak_tewl] On leave
    Commander J'aac Halycron [Jace_Halycron] On leave
    Commander Yomin Carr [Yomin_Carr]
    Commander Maw Draxxiq [Mortimer_Nerdly]
    Commander Jah'viin Lah [NotBritneySpears]
    Commander Tobruk Halycron [GrandAdmiralJello]
    Commander Fhuver Vil [The_Eighth_Cortex]
    Sub-Commander Malik Halycron [Thok]
    Warrior Shok Halycron [Jace_Halycron] On leave
    Warrior Yiiv Vil [Protege-of-Thrawn]

Shaper Caste
    Master Shaper Neira Kwaad [Handmaiden_Yane]
    Master Shaper Kirtii Shah [NaboosPrincesss]

Priest Caste
    High Priest Romm Ell [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]

Intendant Caste
    Executor Ki An Robesu [Protege-of-Thrawn]

Again, if anyone wants a rank changed (Thok: I have no problem promoted Malik to Commander), or if anything is wrong (PoT: I just pulled ranks out of the air for your characters) please post so I can change it. Thanks.

Thanks, LS_A. It's good to be back. :)

Across Yuuzhan Vong space

Some of the warmaster's finest servants had just been informed of promotions and special missions. They now began to prepare for their new assignments.

TAG: PM recipients

Shipwomb of Nal-Hamur

"It is yours."

The warmaster's voice echoed oddly in the chamber, as one of its walls opened up onto the cold vacuum of space. A trick of the dovin basal, yes, but still impressive. The doomed stars of the galaxy burned brightly, obscured only by outline of the dark jungles on the planet below, and the even darker form of the yor-kala shipwombs, as they expelled a fully formed miid ro'ik from their innards.

"Mine, warmaster? You do me a great honor!" Yomin lay prostrate on the ground, thrusting his left hand upward. "Take my hand in payment, blessed one." The warmaster's expression turned to one of condescending disgust, not at all obscured by his tattoed visage.

"Get up. I should think that such a warrior of the Yuuzhan Vong as you would have more respect than to grovel at my feet." Yomin carefully got to his feet, still holding his hands outstretched.

"And more sense than to offer to lose a hand," remarked the warmaster. Yomin's arms dropped to his side with such force that his armor twitched in surprise.

"Then what, warmaster, must I do or what I have done to deserve this prize?"

"There is a planet. Bimmiel, at the edge of---"

"I shall wipe its face clean of infidels and their abominations. None shall escape and none shall survive. All shall be sacrificed in your hon--."

"Shut up, you pretentious puul. You no more care to sacrifice infidels in my honor than you want me to take your hand. This miid ro'ik is for you to take to the planet Bimmiel, at the edge of our space. It is an uninhabited world, but there is something of great value on it. Return this to me and the miid ro'ik is yours permanently. Its growth will be tied to yours; as you triumph it will grow in size and strength, while if you fail it will wither and die. Do not fail me, Commander. I hold your life in some regard, but its loss does not trouble me. Now go, before I lose my temper and actually remove your hand."

/>/>
  3. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Where did the rest of my post go? :confused: Oh well, it wasn't anything important... *sigh*

Orbit over Belkaden

The newly christened Jagged Coufee entered darkspace, carrying a full contingent of warriors enroute to Bimmiel.

4. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Can someone tell me what the size of our total fleet is? Is there a number, or are we just generalizing? If it's the latter, can a GM of some sort tell me the size of my subordinates
  5. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Kirtii Shah
    Dubrillion

Kirtii stepped off the tiny transport and into a strange world. Her new post was called "Dubrillion" in the vile infidel tongue, but those in charge would no doubt be renaming with a proper title soon enough. Is was a wonderful feeling, getting away from the cramped worldships and having a chance to give glory to the gods through worldshaping. It would be up to the shapers to turn the planet into something pleasing to the gods and their people.

She turned to her fellow shaper, Neira Kwaad. "Look at it, Neira-- so much potential. It will be a long and difficult task, but Yun'N'Shel has truly blessed us by giving us this opportunity."

TAG: Handmaiden_Yane, Yomin

OOC: I hope we actually have Dubrillion. :p That's the best planet, according to me and Yane.
  6. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [color=003399]IIRC, I took Dubrillion from the Empire for you guys. ;)[/color]
  7. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    KH, can you tell me how many ships you have enroute to/attacking Dantooine? I'm trying to get some idea of what ships I have to allocate to other people. Danke schoen. :)

8. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Bimmiel, Miid Ro-ik Cruiser Jagged Coufee

The planet Bimmiel loomed in front of the Jagged Coufee, steadily growing larger as the minutes progressed. Commander Yomin Carr stood alone near the front viewing area, staring at the planet in full vonduum crab armor as he contemplated why the warmaster had sent him here. The planet looked sickly, on the verge of dying. It was predominantly sand colored, with swirling storms dancing across its barren plains. Here and there were large spots of green, slowly giving ground to the enroaching sands.

The planet was heading away from its sun, preparing to freeze, as it did every year when it reached this point in its highly elliptical orbit. The planet's lush vegetation that made its plains resemble those of verdant Dantooine now gave way to cooling sands bringing to mind Tatooine on the other side of the galaxy. Thinking of Dantooine, Yomin wondered how the conquest of the primitive planet was going. Hopefully it was more exciting than the duty to which he had been assigned. By all accounts, Bimmiel was completely uninhabited, having only been charted by the infidels at all in the last five years. In fact, it was not even a very interesting planet, supposedly devoid of any large life forms at all.

Yomin sighed as the ship gently slowed and entered an orbit around the planet. The warmaster had left explicit orders not to land on the planet until he spoke with Yomin, so the cruiser, its crew, and its confused commander would wait.

TAG: Myself, whenever I feel like landing...
  9. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yomin_Carr: The following exceprt from one of my posts in the battle of Dubrillion outlines the task force I have with me for the assault on Dantooine. Last I had been told from him, they were in addition to my own worldship... I am not certain if this still holds, or if I was even reading correctly at the time. :p

Yuuzhan Vong Forces (Provided by LightSide_Apprentice for this encounter.)
    1 ISD-I analog
    -- 6 coralskipper squadrons
    2 VSD-II analogs
    -- 3 coralskipper squadrons each
    1 Strike Cruiser analog
    -- 2 coralskipper squadrons
    3 CR90 Corvette analogs
  10. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to some circumstance in my real life, I decided it would be best if I limit my time on the Jedi Council to weekends only. That way I can focus more on my schoolwork and be more successful and all that fun stuff. I will still be posting, once every week. I'm not leaving, okay? See guys later! :)
  11. ShadowWarrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: I will be introducing another character to serve our divine cause. If there are any issues, direct them to me.

Name: Tsun Hewk
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong

Bio: The older brother of Khezalk Hewk, Tsun Hewk entered the galaxy several months after the Praetorite Vong. His task was to aid the Yuuzhan Vong by weakening the enemy along those worlds adjacent to, or directly along the chosen path of the invasion corridor. The first such world that Tsun Hewk travelled to was Garqi, where he was accompanied by several other warriors.

IC: Tsun Hewk

Garqi

Snarling angrily at the other, Tsun Hewk backhanded the warrior, sending him reeling. "Of course we're here to clean up the filth," he snapped, as he stepped toward the crouching warrior. Towering over him like a Chom-Vrone, threatening to devour the warrior whole, he narrowed his eyes with disapproval. "Our task is to weaken these filthy infidels, not kill them all outright."

Snapping his fists in a sign of apology, the second warrior remained low in submission. Like the others in their party, he recognised Tsun Hewk as the leader of their group. Acting as a subaltern, Tsun Hewk offered direction and guidence to the warriors under his command. There was no place for disloyalty or foolishness.

"Rise, warrior," Tsun said, still speaking in their native tongue despite the tizowyrm within his ear. He waited for the second to do exactly that before he gave orders to each of them. Dressed as merchants, they were to spend their day scouting the spaceport before meeting once again to share their findings. Their instructions were to encourage hostility between the planet's inhabitants, as well as any visitors, as they prepared the world's fall.

Smiling at the thought of a newly shaped world, no longer littered with abomonations or plagued by infidels, Tsun Hewk longed for the day that the entire galaxy would be theirs.

/>/>
  12. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm back.

If someone could PM me or something with our status and mission objectives and ships, that'd be loverly.

Nice to see you all again.
  13. Necrojester Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would like to join, so I hope this character is okay.

Name: Harla Domain Anor
    Sex: Female
    Caste: Intendant
    Force Sensitive: Nopers.
  14. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Supreme Commander Tsarnoq domain Nichar

Personal Chamber, Worldship Yun-Yammka's Blade

A tower of hatred seemed to reside in the soul of the supreme commander as he averted his attention to his villip. A summons from one of his field operatives... This could only lead to interesting news, but the question of whether or not it would be enjoyed was up to what was contianed therein. The report that came through was not one that was all too pleasing; his assault had not gone entirely unnoticed. "Continue as you were, warrior. May the Slayer guide you along your journey, and may he aid you in bringing swift death to the infidelic horde."

Just as the mighty warrior finished with that transmission and closed the villip, another one seemed to demand his attention. The harsh scowl deepened, but only slightly, as he waited for the creature to invert and reveal the face of the one who sought audience with him. Almost immediately, the harsh look faded in severity. "The newly-appointed High Priest," he said in greeting. "What would you have with me, holy one?"

TAG: NotBirtneySpears, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo
  15. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Jace, I'll send you a PM in a minute or two.

Necrojester, welcome! If you'd like, you can either post an establishing post for yourself on one of our worlds, or start already infiltrated into the infidel masses. Either way, send me a PM with what you'd like to do and how you'd like your character to progress.
  16. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    Notice

I have edited the Domain name Halycron to Halikron to better reflect the Yuuzhan Vongness of the name, also to avoid the same continuity errors I suffered with the same issue in War of the Galaxies. If they would, Jello and Thok can change their Domain names to the same.

That is all for now. :)
  17. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    The Forces of the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium

Supreme Overlord Shimrra [LightSide_Apprentice]

Warrior Caste

Warmaster Nartur Karak [Yun-Yuuzhan] (played by Yomin_Carr currently)
    Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Nichar [KnightHawk]
    Supreme Commander Nithrak Tewl [nithrak_tewl] On leave
    Commander J'aac Halikron [Jace_Halycron]
    Commander Yomin Carr [Yomin_Carr]
    Commander Maw Draxxiq [Mortimer_Nerdly]
    Commander Jah'viin Lah [NotBritneySpears]
    Commander Tobruk Halikron [GrandAdmiralJello]
    Commander Fhuver Vil [The_Eighth_Cortex]
    Sub-Commander Malik Halikron [Thok]
    Warrior Shok Halikron [Jace_Halycron]
    Warrior Yiiv Vil [Protege-of-Thrawn]

Shaper Caste

Master Shaper Neira Kwaad [Handmaiden_Yane]
    Master Shaper Kirtii Shah [NaboosPrincesss]

Priest Caste

High Priest Romm Ell [CmdrMitthrawnuruodo]

Intendant Caste

Executor Ki An Robesu [Protege-of-Thrawn]
    Executor Khezalk Hewk [ShadowWarrior]
    Executor Harla Anor [Necrojester]
    Executor Tsun Hewk [ShadowWarrior]
  18. Necrojester Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC as Harla Anor

Bilbringi, Council Rooms

Harla sat on her cushy senate chair, covered by her ooglith masquer. Her long black hair trailed over her, not showing her ears. She was glancing at the dovin basal she had placed under the chair of one of the council's most influential senators, Ryan Gath. It was slowly raising his chair. She had placed a plaeryin bol behind the area where the senator usually sat. Once the human was shocked by how high he was, he would lean back, and the bol would shoot it's venom into the eye of the Senator of Bilbringi to the infidel's main council on Coruscant. He would slowly die, leaving the senator as the murderer. With Bilbringi in total chaos, she could leave, and wait for the warmaster's forces to take the infidels' vile factories.

She smiled.

The main senator turned to Harla.

"Senator Forse, what is your opinion on the matter of the civil unrest caused by our decision to cut food shipments in half?"

She appeared to be shocked, since she was a new senator, and not very important. But she knew she would be called eventually, as the senate's newest member.

"I am with senator Gath on this matter-
    Oh my, Ryan, your seat!"

In the chaos that insued, Harla briskly walked to her quarters, and pressed on a depression to the right of her nose.

She chuckled.

"This is just the beginning."

TAG:No one, really.

OOC: I assume Bilbringi is okay?
  19. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    I would PM Lightside_Apprentice, to find out if he approves. :)
  20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
  21. Necrojester Jedi Knight

star 1
    Damn, I guess I'll go with Bothawui then.
  22. NotBritneySpears Jedi Padawan

Let's turn this campaign up to 11 then, eh? :D

IC as Commander Jah'viin Domain Lah: aboard yorik-Stronha Tricksters Guile, edge of Dantooine system.....
    Jah'viin snapped his fists to his shoulders as the villip containing the Supreme Commanders scarred visage reverted to its leathery sack form. He turned on his heel and strode back to the bridge of the spy ship.

"Move to an orbit that will bring us around to an attack position on the communications machines in the outer system with as little change as possible to our current reversion speed or trajectory. Keep a sharp monitor on all traffic in the system and pay particular attention to any patrol routes and darkspace traffic. This will take time to perform properly. Notify me when the time draws close."

The pilot, covered in the cognition hood and directly bonded to the craft, muttered an affirmative as Jah'viin withdrew to his chambers to pray to Yun Yammka.

Many many hours later, a warrior in full battle dress appeared at the chambers muscular sphincter.

"Commander, we close swiftly on the infidel machines."

"Excellent. The Gods will smile upon us this day."

Jah'viin punched the warrior roughly on his shoulder pauldron and the warrior sneered in anticpation. They were wound like springs, they craved action and he would see they got it in no short order. Pacing to the bridge he found all crew at their posts and the rear of the bridge crowded with the remaining warriors, all in full battle dress. Jah'viin took his post at the their head. It felt good. It felt like it fit.

The Dantooine sensor and communications hub loomed large......

"Move to ram the blasphemy but do not increase our craft's speed. When we are within range of immiment contact, all dovin basals twill create a fixed length singulaity ahead of us to swallow it whole if possible, to clear our way if necessary. We will look to their ignorant eyes like any other asteroid that has collided with an important piece of spaceborn metal. After the deed is done and the machine crippled, fix all dovin basals on the nightside of the planet and take us there with all possible speed. WIth the blessing of the Gods they won't even see us coming."
    Tag: LSA/>
  23. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    NotBritneySpears

Edges of the System of Dantooine, Outer Rim Territories

It took some time, many hours, to move into position, but, even so, there was no way to be certain the act would have its intended effect. Maintaining a 'natural' speed and trajectory was not too difficult, yet with each minute the yorik-Stronha came closer, it risked drawing attention.

Commander Jah'viin Domain Lah targeted Dantooine's largest space communications platform, unaware of any backup systems that might be in place. There appeared to be none as large as this mechanical monster, although there were some smaller artificial satellites about the planet that likely served a similar, if not identical, purpose. Unlike those, however, this platform was positioned further out from the planet itself.

Tricksters Guile was soon in position to attack the communications machines, abominations created by the infidels. Two separate patrol craft had spotted the asteroid-like vessel, however, and were already flying toward it as they scanned the vessel. There had been some unusual occurances involving asteroids not too far from Dantooine, which was why this particular one was treated with some measure of suspicion.

Necrojester, Your post is in need of serious editing. Please tag a GM or at least create a lead-up to your actions to give them some degree of credibility, if indeed you wish to act like this again at some point in the future. If you have issues, feel free to take them to PM. As a general rule, such accomplishments are never made in a single post without interaction between other players. If you're unsure as to what is acceptable, please look at the posts made by other players as a guide.
  24. NotBritneySpears Jedi Padawan

IC as Commander Jah'viin Lah: aboard york-Stronha Tricksters Guile, Dantooin System.

The pilot barked back to the bridge viewing platform that 2 patrol ships had noticed them and had fixed an intercept course. They were no doubt straining their sensors to scan the spy ship and discern its true nature. Jah'viin ran scenario's through his mind.....unlike other Yuuzhan Vong craft the yorik-Stronha were actually coated in thick rock, further encouraging the impression that they were an asteroid. On the other hand there were dovin basals exerting gravitic pull from within the ship itself. Any attempt at creating a singulairty would flare like a blaze bug on their crude sensors. If he broke off now and made for the planet, the abominations would surely be alerted to their true nature. And Supreme Commander Tarnoq's force would be in a much poorer position once they entered the system. while destroying this platform would allow the Supreme Commander easy entry.

Cowardice would displease Yun Yammka.
    The collective effort was all that mattered.
    His force would do its duty.

"Man the plasma cannons and prepare to make a fighting retreat towards the planet if necessary. Stay our present course pilot and be ready to sharply change trajectory planetside after "collision".

Around him, Jah'viin's warriors crashed their wrists to their shoulders and growled an affirmative steeped in restrained fervour. Battle would soon be joined and they were eager to meet it. They strode of to their positions obediently.
    Tag: LSA/>
  25. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    NotBritneySpears

Edges of the System of Dantooine, Outer Rim Territories

Both patrols ships refrained from firing upon the asteroid. Clearly there would be little gain in shooting a stray piece of rock, even if it was headed toward a communications platform. Unfortunately, the ships' pilots knew that their weapons might not have any effect on the asteroid anyway, except to create dangerous debris. That caused them to call for reinforcement from a nearby Strike Cruiser.

The Cruiser's captain planned to use a tractor beam to catch the asteroid, but was not able to do so from its present position. Sending the captain of a closer Bayonet-class Light Cruiser toward the asteroid instead, the Imperial captain gave instructions for the ship's crew to make every effort to prevent a possible collision with the communications platform. In the meantime, the Captain had his turbolaser gunners prepare to fire upon the asteroid, in the event that it persisted to pose a threat.

Minutes slowly passed as the Bayonet-class Light Cruiser flew in toward the drifting rock, working to acquire a tractor lock on the thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.