main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    You want to question me, alpha_red? If you do, I can assure you you'll never participate in BoP as a Yuuzhan Vong.

Slight concessions must be made as not all applicants are intimately familiar with the Yuuzhan Vong. Some have practically no knowledge on the subject. These recruits are best brought into the Yuuzhan Vong gradually instead of using immersion. Immersion will most likely merely overpower their desire to participate.

Don't question me again.

2. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Whoa. Who died and made you God?

I'll question (or joke with) you if I want. It is within my rights as a user of the Jedi Council Forums.

3. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    I advise you to rethink that.

4. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Try to see a joke for what it is, please. The technology thing is kind of instinctive by this point, actually. Some Yuuzhan Vong fans tend to do that.

In character, I answer to you. Out of character, I answer to no one. And don't threaten me, or I will have you banned.

User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense.

5. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    It's a warning, clearly not within those listed. If you want to continue this, do so outside of the thread.

6. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    No. It constituted harassment. But it's not like I don't deal with enough of it. I shall drop the issue this time, as it was only a minor occurrence.

I eagerly await the conquest of the infidel galaxy to begin.

7. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    You obviously do not know Yun.

Of course, [b]J[/b]. You and [b]Thok[/b] are natural exceptions to the rule.

8. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Name: Kirtii Domain Shah
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Caste: Shaper
    Force Sensitive: Take a wild guess.
    Bio: Kirtii's special focus is plant life, though she has knowledge in many subjects. She earned her master shaper's hand for creating a new and very useful plant through crossbreeding after only a few years as an apprentice.

9. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    No, I do not know Yun.

What I do know is that I cannot and will not be dominated. That goes for every sentient being in existence. That is a small part of what makes me a fan of the Yuuzhan Vong -- they exemplify tenacity, the refusal to give in, and the courage to fight until the end, no matter the odds.

In real life, many seek to cultivate an atmosphere of equal opportunity for everyone. That doesn't necessarily mean everyone will turn out equal -- people will have the same opportunities for success by whatever measure they choose to measure it by, and some have all the talent in the world, but will fail because they are unwilling to work and fight for what they want and believe in. Cultivating this atmosphere requires a degree of kinship with all the nations of men, something that cannot be achieved by internal infighting. On the other hand, if you want to conquer everything, you need cohesion, organization, and a sense of teamwork, as well as fighting for something greater.

None of which are accomplished by internal infighting. So let's dispense with the infighting.

Sometimes I say things, as a result of the disorder that I possess, that just don't quite come across the way I want them to. Sometimes they are of my own volition, but in no way did I wish to make it seem like an attempt to insult another forum user. I apologize for any damage I may have done, and will seek to eliminate such occurrences in the future.

Let us speak no more of this. The invasion will be starting soon, and we must stay focused if we are to do what the Almighty Ones have called us to do.

10. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Goodness, it's just a game. As far as I?m concerned, right now we?re all OOC, and no one bows to anyone except to the decisions of the moderators, GMs, and LSA.

IC, however, I would expect all Yuuzhan Vong characters-- alpha_red included-- to respect Yun-Yuuzhan, LSA, and KnightHawk as near-gods. They are, afterall, the leaders of the Imperium IC, and should be treated as such. If not, well-- I?m sure you?re all well aware of what happens to Yuuzhan Vong accused of insubordination... ;) [face_devil]

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    This is a final warning for all users who post in this thread. Take this arguement to PMs, email, or IMs and refrain from continuing it here. Those who do not comply will find their posts deleted by our Moddess. Dankeshoen, meine Freunde.

12. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: All this bickering is making a mockery of the IBOP institution, really people please remember that all new RPers will see this and it will be their first impression of the game, don't make it a bad one.

Just my opinion :)

~DD~ [face_devil]

EDIT: Or what Mitt just said

13. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    so how is the recruiting going? what number do we have to reach to get this thing started? [face_devil]

14. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Jace: Thanks. :D

Yun: So, then, can you give us some approximate direction as to the future?

What word has LSA given you about beginning play with the YV? Certainly, the invasion itself isn't likely to occur for a little time still--but will we begin pre-invasion IC posting?

How will we be organized, as well?

jhc: I presume a proper membercount has long since been gained.

15. Yun-Yuuzhan

May 9, 2001
    I'll be posting a lenghty explanation to these questions within the next few days. A roster with rankings and division will be posted. I will then contact everyone via PM or IM to ask a few questions and assign missions and duties. An invasion plan is being finalized, and I'll be conversing with LSA further on the subject of when we shall be permitted to begin.

16. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    sounds good to me.

17. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    i miss nitty. :(

18. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I sent nithrak_tewl a PM a couple of weeks back... I don't think he's even seen it yet. :( If I have to send him an e-mail, there'll be Hell to pay.

19. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Character Name: Yak Carr
    Caste: Warrior Caste
    Force Sensitive: no
    Bio: Yak Carr is a warrior for the Yuuzhan Vong.

20. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    KH: Nithrak's occupied with a job right now. He informed us that we, his friends, were to contact him when the YV entered the game. There's no need for you to do that, and he'd likely be more receptive to an e-mail from someone he knew.

21. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    OOC: Comrades and infidels, I ask that you keep all comparing of sizes to a place outside of this sanctified thread, it is unbecoming and not the True Way of a warrior.

I'm going to throw in an extra character for before the invasion.

Name: Yiiv Domain Vil
    Caste: Warrior.
    Height: 198cm
    Weight: 102 kg
    Bio:
    On assignment for the Warmaster. All details of aforementioned mission are classified and protected by the will of the Gods. Only their goodwill can grant details of Yiiv's whereabouts or conduct.

22. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    Oh yeah? My biceps are bigger than your's are. :p

Anyways, yeah. Nithrak will certainly respond better to a name he recognizes after such a long absence. I know I forgot names during mine, and that was only 2 months.

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: This should be interesting! :D

Name: Maw Domain Draxxiq
    Hieght: 7 Feet (Standard Infidel Measurement)
    Weight: 250 Pounds (Standard Infidel Measurement)
    Eye Color: Blue (Right eye), Green (Left Eye)
    Skin Color: Tan
    Build: Muscular
    Caste: Warrior
    Force Sensitive: He's not Yalmak-Scur [face_plain]
    Biography: Maw is just another warrior who is always ready to do the will of the Gods. He does a good job of pleasing them. Maw can be identified by the bony spike on his chin, his forked tounge, his pointed nose, his pointed ears and lobes, his razor sharp teeth, and the tatoo of an "X" on his bald head. (He thinks Kirtii Domain Shah is hot)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

24. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    A NOTE ON IC AND OOC AUTHORITY/COMMAND STRUCTURE: For those of you who may not be aware, factions in IBOP are run by several sub-GMs and a faction head, rather than a single GM alone.

So far as the Yuuzhan Vong are concerned, Yun-Yuuzhan is the faction head. His character will be the Warmaster IC and his words, whether IC or OOC (in relation to game play), are to be treated as you would the Warmaster's. That position will remain such until and unless there is further notice of change.

Below Yun-Yuuzhan, we will have a sub-GM for each of the castes. Presently, I have chosen KnightHawk to head the Warrior Caste and I ask that KenKenobi lead the Intendant Caste. There is no present leader for the Shaper Caste, and one may be chosen by either Yun-Yuuzhan or myself in the future.

Please respect these sub-GMs. Any problems can be directed to them, or myself. As with all threads in IBOP, I'll be acting as a head GM, which is akin to the GM's GM. Put simply, I'll monitor all activites, including GM ones to remove troubles as they arise when and where I can. My role will be diverse, to be sure. IC, I'll be playing Shimrra until and unless I find a suitable person to fill the role, or, of course, if someone manages to kill me.

SETTING: For those of you who are wondering, the Yuuzhan Vong are not yet present within the galaxy, at least, not that you would be aware of. There have been some infiltators, but those are very few. The full-scale invasion has not yet begun, and will probably not take place until the majority of other factions are nearly complete with their six month speed ups. For now, and unless Yun-Yuuzhan disagrees, there is a good chance that you might see some IC action as you prepare for the invasion. That is not a certainty, however, so I ask for your patience in the meantime.

A brief IC setting will be posted within the next few days, unless I am met with an untimely death or terribly busy schedule.

KenKenobi, the bio you have posted for Das is a little extreme. I seriously doubt that your shaper is quite that skilled. As such, much of the latter part will be something I will probably disregard, if ever used IC, as opposed to simple background information.

DarthSeti5, no Yuuzhan Vong will be entirely unknown. Criador Domain Stärke is not an exception.

The_Eighth_Cortex, would it be safe to assume that you, as Yiiv Domain Vil, serve the Warmaster (Yun-Yuuzhan) above and beyond all else for the purposes of simplicity? ie. He alone will be your superior OOC/IC?

Yun-Yuuzhan, can I expect to see a brief bio for the Warmaster? PM would be fine if you'd rather not post.

25. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    Dol Phagg, Ignot.

((Yes))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.