1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Character Name: Nartur Domain Karak
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Caste: Warrior
    Height: 6'10"
    Weight: 267 lbs.
    Eye Colour: Icy Blue
    Hair Colour: Grey
    Other: A jagged X scar across his face.
    Biography: Young for his rank and from an obscure domain, Nartur Karak is nonetheless as strong and able a leader as those many years his senior. Though he holds the utmost respect of his subordinates, he is looked upon as strange due to his uncommon and open sense of humor and disregard for formalities.
  2. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    The Forces of the Yuuzhan Vong Imperium

Supreme Overlord Shimrra [LightSide_Apprentice]

Warrior Caste

Warmaster Nartur Karak [Yun-Yuuzhan]
    Supreme Commander al?Yammka [jhc36]
    Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Nichar [KnightHawk]
    Supreme Commander Nithrak Tewl [nithrak_tewl]
    Commander Tobruk Halycron [GrandAdmiralJello]
    Commander J?aac Halycron [Jace_Halycron]
    Commander Fhuver Vil [The_Eighth_Cortex]
    Subaltern Yal Leign [JansonYellowAces]
    Subaltern Malik Halycron [Thok]
    Warrior Yak Carr [darth_nemisis]
    Warrior Shok Halycron [Jace_Halycron]
    Warrior Maw Draxxiq [MortimerNerdly]
    Warrior Khezalk Hewk [ShadowWarrior]
    Warrior Yiiv Vil [The_Eighth_Cortex]
    Warrior Nai?Vo Kwaad [Zedd-Vega]

Shaper Caste

Master Shaper Chak Hool [JansonYellowAces]
    Adept Criador Stärke [DarthSeti5]
    Adept Das Zun-qin [KenKenobi]
    Adept Kirtii Shah [NaboosPrincess]

Priest Caste

Devotee of Yun-Yammka, High Priest M?ain De-ux [DarthSeti5]
    Devotee of Yun-Yammka, Seer Madraj Zhan [exodus411]
    Devotee of Yun-Yammka, Seer Hryaak Krahl [New_York_Jedi]
    Devotee of Yun-Harla, Seer Ziwra Kwaad [ShutterBug]

Intendant Caste

Consul Mel Anor [KenKenobi]
    Executor Drakh Uul [alpha_red]

If you want a member count, start at the top and at number 1, then work your way down the list going from 1 to 2 to 3 etc.

The members of each caste are listed by rank. Within each rank the members are listed alphabetically by username.

KnightHawk is the sub-GM of the Warrior Caste.

JansonYellowAces is the sub-GM of the Shaper Caste.

DarthSeti5 is the sub-GM of the Priest Caste.

KenKenobi is the sub-GM of the Intendant Caste.

If any of the above users wishes to refuse their status as sub-GMs, they are of course free to take such action at any time. A willing and able replacement will be found to function in their stead.

If any mistakes have been made, or there are any complaints in regard to the roster, they should be directed to the active Faction Leader.

/>
  3. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    There are to be no characters created with an initial rank unless expressly permitted by the Faction Leader. If you wish to create a character of any rank other than the lowest of the given caste, you are to contact me and provide an excellent and all around exceptional reason as to why the rank should be permitted.

Also, there are to be no IC posts until I have begun play. Any exceptions must again be cleared by me.

All sub-GMs are to organize a training regimine for any new members of their caste. Once you have developed it, PM it to me for approval.
  5. ShutterBug Jedi Padawan

6. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
  7. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    I wish to join the glorious Yuuzhan Vong Imperium.

Character Name: Mikar domain Delas
    Species: Yuuzhan Vong
    Caste: Warrior
    Height: 6'6"
    Eye Colour: Crimson
  8. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Apologies for the delay in play, but I'm still clearing up a few important points with LSA before we get started. If I skip doing so, things will end up all helter-skelter. As fun as that may sound, it's not a good way to kick off the invasion.

cavalier_one, good to have you with us.
  9. Thok Force Ghost

star 6
    Gah....order, why would we want any of that? :p ;)
  10. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    To the Priests

- The exams you received is no joke. I understand that it is ungodly long(pun intended). Please try and finish it. I'd expect this to take a few sittings and two or more days to finish. But I would love to see you all complete it. It will not only give me a true picture of you as RPers and potential priests, but will also give you a chance to look at your characters in deeper ways before you have to RP as them.

~ DS5, Priest Sub-GM
  11. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still around guys, just busy as hell. I've been put on serious Garrison Duty lately, and been trying to complete my QL4 training courses before June.

So, yeah. I'm here, just lurking mostly. :)
  12. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    I've sent out some assignments, and IC play should begin next week as LSA has informed me he intends to post the opening scenario within several days.

So everyone get ready.
  13. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    ready and waiting. [face_devil]
  14. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The following setting is designed to help you, as a faction, grasp some idea of the events leading up to your invasion. I hope that this back ground will be of value to you all. As a general guide, the setting below would follow in approximation, the events of the novel Vector Prime, with our part of this story beginning some time during the Dark Tide novels. Other than that, we're likely to be making our own story and not following any specific plots that are set out within the EU.

They were destined for greatness, dominance and superiority over all things. Shimrra led them, focusing their goals in accordance with the will of their great gods. One such goal had led them to a promised land, which was littered with sacrilige, abominations and infidels. It was the task of the Yuuzhan Vong, and their Superme Overlord, to bring the truth to those who had been exposed and subjected to this blasphemy. Now, the Yuuzhan Vong would conquer their enemy, as their gods had demanded of them.

Among the most promising of warriors, a feared and respected leader had risen in service to the Dread Lord. That warrior was Nartur Karak, the being who had risen to the position of Warmaster. He had been chosen to lead the waves of Yuuzhan Vong into the galaxy of infidels; to bring glory to the gods, and their chosen Yuuzhan Vong.

During Karak's rise to power, scouts had been sent into the targeted galaxy, to learn of the enemy, assessing its many weaknesses. Several years passed before the first wave of Yuuzhan Vong was sent to weaken the hinges of the enemy fort. Those had been the Praetorite Vong, given glory among their own people. And yet, word soon reached the Warmaster that the Praetorite Vong had failed to gain a foothold within the galaxy.

Before his rise to the position of Warmaster, Nartur Karak had opposed the idea of an initial, 'testing' wave. He had been a proponent of one, well-planned and co-ordinated strike, which promised to bring wave after weave of warriors into the galaxy to crush the infidels. Such a plan was seen as too high a risk by some, especially certain prefects of the intendant caste and even some of the warriors, advocates of Yun Harla's trickery, who valued stealth and patience above brute force.

And so, the Praetorite Vong had been dispatched and defeated, bringing shame to the Yuuzhan Vong. Weeks passed and many indendants, warriors and priests were sacrificed for their failure. Those who were destroyed died without honour, as they failed the Yuuzhan Vong.

It was left to Nartur Karak, then, the rightful Warmaster and military commander of the Yuuzhan VOng Imperium, to rectify the error of his predecessors, bringing glory to the Yuuzhan Vong and woe to their enemies.

Behind the great Warmaster, Shimrra looked on, his rainbow gaze ever watchful of any and all enemies of the Yuuzhan Vong.

15. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Waiting for invasion... always waiting...
  16. The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great, so before we have begun we are already hobbled by some fanciful story of the Prattling Vong and their ubsiquious servants failing so the infidels know we are coming. Great way to let infidels like Jello god mod their way out of yet more of our vengeance.

Hurry up with the beginning, I grow impatient for blood.
  17. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't look now, Cortex, but Jello is one of us, now.

18. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    8th: The irony in that, Cortex, is that I'll be spearheading the Yuuzhan Vong invasion into the galaxy. :p

Also ironic, Eighth, is that Iaius will indeed want to be a god. :p Would that mean anything he did, like scratch his nose, would be god moding?

In other news, I await the official beginning of play with much eagerness. Great intro, LSA./>
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Also ironic, Eighth, is that Iaius will indeed want to be a god. Would that mean anything he did, like scratch his nose, would be god moding?

[face_laugh]

:p
  20. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    I shall be posting the initiation of IC play tomorrow. That is as long as nothing unforeseen keeps me from doing so. The moment I post it, you are free to begin wreaking havoc. Or, at least preparing to do so.
  21. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Sounds like a plan! [face_devil]

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  22. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Warmaster Nartur Karak

Belkadan

?Wonderful.?

Nartur Karak stood upon the brink of a barren plateau and gazed down upon the ruins of what had been a great forest of the world of Belkadan. He was adorned with the crimson armour of his post and bore a tsaisi curled around his left forearm in addition to the amphistaff about his right. His cerulean eyes seemed to form a haze of blue out of the air before him. His hair was graying and fell to the end of his shoulders, adorned with sparkling trinkets from slain rivals.

Fools.

Yun-Yuuzhan had punished the followers of Yun-Harla, the Praetorite Vong, for their idiocy and allowed their defeat and destruction at the unworthy hands of the infidelic warriors. The mission had met with disaster but the Imperial infidels had left the ruins with the increasing stress upon their leadership. Yun-Yammka?s devotees arrived to regain the lost glory of their people and now used the abandoned worlds as well as they could. Shapers had turned the planets into breeding grounds for the Yuuzhan Vong creatures of war, and workers and shamed ones tended the growing arsenal.

The Praetorite Vong had lost their ships of war, but they were replaced with those of true warriors and sat assembled for invasion. Priests prayed for victory, and the intendants busied themselves with preparations for the development of soon to be captured worlds.

The Warmaster of the Yuuzhan Vong now kneeled and bowed his head, his eyes shut.

?Yun-Yammka, Slayer, give me strength for battle, and do not hold from my grasp the same victory that you so desire, for I am no follower of Yun-Harla, and I am a swayed only by your wish. Though I stand but in your shadow and hold naught of your power, I may yet conquer the lands of this galaxy if it so be your will. I refuse to accept failure in my endeavors, unless it be of your divine wrath. Glory to Yun-Yammka, and Yun-Yuuzhan above all.?

He lifted his head and stood. With one last gaze on the lands of Belkadan, he left the planet to return to his fleets.

?To war.?

Tag: The Yuuzhan Vong Imperium

A General Guide to Duties for Those that Have Not Received Special Directions.

Priests:

All priests should pray to the Gods and prepare for the work of converting the infidels. They should also prepare for the sacrifices that will be made upon seizing reluctant infidels that the Gods demand be slaughtered.

Shapers:

Shaper adepts may do as they please until the opening of the invasion. They should tend to the ships of our fleets to ensure our strength is at its greatest. Upon the taking of infidel worlds, select shapers will be given more specific tasks to complete, while others will remain under the jurisdiction of the Master Shaper.

Warriors:

Warriors are to continue their training and officers are to continuously go over the invasion plans. Those with special tasks are to carry them out with absolute secrecy. Upon invasion, warriors will be tasked with either combat against the enemy legions or the destruction of the infidelic resistance remaining on conquered worlds.

Intendants:

Intendants will be sent assignments concerning specific tasks.

Let play begin.

/>
  23. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Game time.

Let the justice of the Gods be done.

I shall begin my tasks before this night ends.
  24. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    The following is the beginning of Mel Anor's current agenda, as well as the description of his exploits during the six-month speed up, since he was already established within IBoP before the Yuuzhan Vong arrived. :)

Aboard Infidel Luxury Liner Starship, Outer Rim

Mel Anor

Mel could still smell their death-- both from the stench that radiated from the back rooms to the dripping blood that covered the hands of his ooglith masquer. It was an awful smell, but also a glorious one. Nearly a hundred infidels in all, every one of them slaughtered in the perfect sacrifice for what was about to be executed.

Mel had recieved his orders from his intendent superior, and though he had reveled in the relative freedom given to him in his time as an undercover Yuuzhan Vong in this infidel filled galaxy, he knew what had happened to the Praetorite Vong when they had failed, so as much as Mel disliked it, he had to grit his teeth and obey.

At least he got to curb his bloodlust through it all. Shortly after scouting out the sites on Thyferra, including the mechanics involved in the creation of the "magical" substance of bacta-- a sample which he easily obtained from a medical shop on planet, and which he currently had safely tucked away in his sclipune, along with his other materials-- he had left the world and taken control of the luxury liner, putting all of its passengers into bondage and setting off on a trip that lasted nearly six months.

He had scoured the galaxy, going from world to world, embarking on a quest that stretched from Bespin and Sluis Van to Kuat and Obroa-skai. Of course, it was much easier to obtain information on New Republic worlds, considering he had that Councilor's admission card which opened him up to a world of political and, if manipulated correctly, military information. On Imperial worlds things were more tightly bolted down, and without an admission card for them, there was still much information to be gathered in that area-- no matter, since Mel knew other intendents just like him were already on the job, with new ones currently being dispatched as the Yuuzhan Vong had just entered the galaxy.

After the Praetorite Vong's failure, Mel had been contacted by his intendent superior and given his instructions. Not needing them anymore, he killed the entire group of slaves-- or the remainder of them, at least, those not dead from the torture or starvation they had been exposed to. Now he was currently en route to the location where his new plan was to be executed, the blood of the infidels still fresh and wet upon the amphistaff curled around his arm and his very hands.

The Yuuzhan Vong were finally here. And Mel was going to make sure that they got a great welcome because of his efforts.

TAG: KenKenobi

/>
  25. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Nai'Vo Kwaad

Dawn. Many of his people stirred around him. He seemed proud. More proud than any of his fellow warriors. He had come from a bloodline of devoted Yuuzhan Vong who never knew the meaning of surrender. This was his goal. To make it clear to the gods that he is indeed worthy of receiving their honor. Even if it meant sacrificing himself in battle.

He closed his eyes and took in the musty air of the worldship. He wanted to taste smell and feel the blood of his enemies. He wanted to see and hear his enemies scream as he and his comrades slaughter them in praise of Yun-Yammka. Today was a good day to be a warrior...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.