1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace_Halycron Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, all...
    Sorry for the absence, but it's going to continue... indefinately.

I have some good news and some bad news.
    The good news is that my fiancee and I have decided to move our wedding date forward and get married in mid-July.

However, the reason for the reschedule is the bad news.
    About two weeks ago I was informed of my temporary transfer to the Canadian Forces Infantry unit preparing for Rotation 2 of the Canadian presence in Afghanistan, in August. I will be commanding both a light infantry platoon and a mechanized infantry platoon. This will be a full tour, not like my last expedition that lasted shy of two months. I will be in Afghanistan for six months or more.

This new assignment has had me busy and away from home - my time divided between home and training in Alberta and New Brunswick - to get my troopers ready for the deployment in August. The announcement of my deployment rattled my fiancee pretty badly, who is taking a second deployment for me to Afghanistan quite badly. We decided it was best if we get married before I go as some sort of hope offering to our relationship.

Now, the rest of the bad news is that I will have little or no spare time until August (with wedding plans and training), and no time at all after that until January for February, so I will be uanble to continue posting here.

I have promised myself to continue reading any PMs I receive until August and after that my fiancee will e-mail or send the rest to me.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Yun, old friend, I'd like you to put me as inactive on the roster.

See you guys around.
  2. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    It's a shame to see you go, but I'm sure I can speak for all that we completely understand. Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll still be going strong by the time you get back. ;) I guess a bit of Congratulations and Good Luck are in order.

Do-ro'ik vong pratte my creche brother! [face_devil]
  3. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jace_Halycron, I agree with jhc36. Good luck in your deployment, and sincerest congratulations on your wedding. :)
    My apologies to anyone I've been working with for keeping this post so long overdue.

IC: Supreme Commander Tsarnoq domain Nichar

Worldship-class vessel Yun-Yammka's Blade

As could have been expected, the Supreme Commander remained expressionless at the greeting on the bridge. He was not, however, displeased. "Mikar domain Delas, you are temporarily relieved of your duties on the bridge, and will accompany me to the training hall of this ship." Tsarnoq turned his head just a little. "Ralaj domain Zahn, you will also accompany me. We have an important matter to discuss there personally."

TAG: cavalier_one, exodus411
    Mortiner_Nerdly, darth_nemisis

Main Training Hall, aboard Yun-Yammka's Blade

The eerily lit training hall of the massive worldship was alive not just with the life that pulsed through the ship, but also that of all the warriors currently inside, honing their great skills for the holiest of battles: war against the infidels. Their supreme effort would not go unrewarded, and all gathered would be given the opportunity to earn the greatest of honors: to sacrifice an infidel at their own hands, and to die in service of the Gods.

Of great interest to the master trainer were Yak domain Carr and Maw domain Draxxiq. From what the trainer could tell, these two were giving their preparation everything they had, and more, exceeding the efforts of everyone else gathered in the hall.
    />/>
  4. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Man, everything is overdue. I'm already supposed to be blowing stuff up, or infiltrating, or something.

Damn summer classes.
  5. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Worldship, Yun-Yammka's Blade - Main Training Hall

IC: Maw Domain Draxxiq

• Maw, clad in his shiny black Vonduun Crab Armor and with his Warrior Amphistaff in hand, promptly made his way into the Main Training Hall. Domain Draxxiq was one of the most powerful - and most feared - families of Yuuzhan Vong Warriors that ever graced the entire civilization, and Maw was no exception. The other warriors in the Training Hall knew this too. As Maw briskly walked past the other warriors in the room, he could sense some degree of fear in them without even giving them a look. Based on his ruthlessness and awesome display of power in battle, the other warrior's had very good reason to tremble in fear when in his presence. The feeling was most deeply satisfactory. Maw gave a smile at the thought, revealing his shiny, razor sharp teeth, which he often used as as a weapon in combat.

• Maw stepped up to and respectfully bowed to Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Domain Nichar. He was ready to continue his training at his superior's hands. Maw had intensified his previous training many times over in hopes of learning from the great Tsarnoq. Maw was more than ready for what awaited him in the very near future.

TAG: KnightHawk

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  6. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Yak Domain Carr

Yak was in the training hall, training. He had his Crab Armor on and was whipping his amphistaff. He knew of the warrior that was in the room as well, Maw Domain Draxxiq. His chain of family was well respected among them. But his wasn't the only. Domain Carr was well respected. The history of their families didn't matter. What mattered now was the present. He would have to prove himself better than Maw. He has his mind set on soon becoming the best warrior ever, and becoming the supreme commander. But for now, he would do whatever the superiors wished of him.

Tag:Any
  7. exodus411 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ralaj domain Zhan

Worldship-class vessel, Yun-Yammka's Blade

Ralaj changed course yet again, this time going back to his original destination, the training hall. He arrived with Supreme Commander Tsarnoq, entering just behind the esteemed Yuuzhan Vong warrior. He did not recognize the two warriors already present, but judging from their location, and the fact that both of them carried amphistaves, he concluded that there would be a duel to take place. The short Yuuzhan Vong wore an evil smile, an knowing smile. He knew that he could defeat either of these warriors.

Tag: KH, mortimer, nemisis, cavalier
  8. DarthSeti5 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The Priest Caste:

Devotee of Yun-Yammka, High Priest M?ain De-ux [DarthSeti5]
    Devotee of Yun-Yammka, Priest Madraj Zhan [exodus411]
    Devotee of Yun-Yammka, Seer Hryaak Krahl [New_York_Jedi]
    Devotee of Yun-Harla, Seer Ziwra Kwaad [ShutterBug]

exodus411 has been promoted to the rank of Priest. I have yet to receive an examination from New_York_Jedi and ShutterBug. From this post you have two weeks to send me something. When that time has elapsed, you will be nominally ejected from the Priest Caste with a possibility of reintegration into the Caste upon the completion of a modified Exam.

exodus411- Priest Madraj Zhan will begin on a Yuuzhan Vong ship of your choice. Your present assignment is to assess the condition of our warriors and report back to High Priest M'ain De-ux in person on board his Priestship the Celestial Supremacy, now in the infidel galaxy. It may be wise to choose a ship on which there are currently PC warriors on. With your help, all the infidel galaxy will tchurokk Yun'tchilat.

~ DS5
  9. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, I have returned from my trip and subsequent illness. Back to business.
  10. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
  11. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
  12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    To the Game Masters of all Factions,

As some of you may know, there is a galactic map for the IBoP game for our use. It's details shows which worlds are in control of which faction, but as you can see it has not been updated in a while. Mainly because I have been unable to keep track of which worlds have been taken or switched sides. So this is where you all come in. I need the Game Masters of each faction to Private Message me a list of the worlds they have taken or lost to another faction. Thank you.

Mitthy, your friendly neighborhood Imperial GM.
  13. LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus

star 4
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: I have noticed that some ships have started to appear within this thread. That itself is not a problem. I am pleased to see that some of them even have names. I only ask that one of you post a listing (or PM one to me), of all said ships, their respective classes, captains, locations and names. Thank you, in advance.

KenKenobi

In Outer Orbit of Generis

"Generis, come in Generis...this is nuetral diplomatic flight 9032 on flight from Abregado-Rae en route to Dantooine," he said politely, with hints of fake distress. "We'd encountered pirate resistance a few systems back, and are suffering damage and leaking fuel profusely. Requesting permission to land immediately. I repeat, requesting permission to land immediately. I don't know how long I can hold up here...."

As Mel waited for a response, he noticed that an X-Wing and a small Cruiser flew in his direction. The pair came out from orbit, the latter of which activated its tractor beam to stabilise the struggling vessel while the X-Wing flew cover, from a distance.

"Please follow Beacon 666 to landing pad three," came the response from the traffic control officer. The Beacon itself came from a nearby Rebel Platform, which was positioned not more than a few kilometres away from Mel's present position.

14. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Generis

Mel Anor

Mel smiled as he noticed the appearance of an X-wing and a small cruiser in the viewscreen. X-wings meant Rebels. And Mel knew firsthand that Rebels were easier to deal with than Imperials.

He guided the ship, while in the cruiser's tractor beam, down to the platform, settling it on landing pad three as directed. Shutting down the vessel's systems, Mel doublechecked his appearance via the reflection of one of the thick chrome bars overhead the hallway toward the landing ramp. The blood smeared on him was still fresh-- still very believable-- but still not good enough. Odds were that the Rebels, after learning the severity of the situation by finding the dead bodies, would usher him into some medical facility, where blood wouldn't hold up if there weren't any wounds to compliment it.

Thus, when Mel grabbed his personal napsack of things, he used the sharp, hardened tail of his amphistaff to slice into the ooglith's outer layer, careful not to cut too much in order to keep the facade up. Not that it would matter that much-- by the looks of things, this platform couldn't house that many Rebels...not enough to defeat Mel, anyway. He did have vonduun crab armor inside the very innards of that napsack, afterall, as well as his amphistaff. He'd slaughter them just like the tourists on the cruise ship.

Placing his amphistaff back into the very innards of his napsack, and prudently covering it up with more of the sack's fabric and a few of his more inconspicuous items, Mel sauntered on down the landing ramp pretending to be out of breath and incredibly weak.

"Don't..worry..me. Check....others..." he said gutterally before falling face first on the ground on top of his napsack.

TAG: LSA

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I have only received replies from the Force User Factions. So the map is partially updated with Yuuzhan Vong, Imperial, Grey/Jedi Order, and Sith changes. Unless you want your faction to grow and let everyone know, I suggest you tell me what worlds are yours and soon.

Mitthy, your friendly neighborhood Imperial!
  16. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    IC - Mikar domain Delas

Mikar inclined his head respectfully towards the Warmaster, then motioned for a subordinate to take his place at his duty station. He followed the Warmasterand the other warrior, Ralaj domain Zahn from the vessel, down to the training hall.

Tag: Knighthawk, exodus411
  17. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [color=003399]cavalier_one, I hope I don't need to remind you that I am not the Warmaster of this organization. Such an honor rests with Yun-Yuuzhan. ;)[/color]
    exodus411, cavalier_one, Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemisis

Yun-Yammka's Blade -- Main Training Chambers

The Supreme Commander was quick and to the point in addressing the reason for his group meeting together. "Everyone, our assignment is for clean-up of any resistance forces that show themselves after our entry into the galaxy that the infidels have infested. Although this may seem like a weak, simple mission given the obvious idiocy of the opposition, do not let it deceive you into a false sense of confidence. If you do, you will be doomed to failure, and such failure will be punished with the unceremonial end of your lives.

"As such, we shall continue to hone our skills as normal, by training against the most competitive and challenging opponents known: each other. Maw Draxxiq, Yak Carr, Mikar Delas. You three shall face each other, all opposed. Ralaj Zahn, I have chosen to face you personally."

TAG: All mentioned in above scene.

[color=003399]Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemisis, cavalier_one, please bear in mind that I shall not intervene in this training battle unless I am forced to.[/color]/>
  18. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    //Bangs head on wall// right, right [face_blush] . . . silly mistake - I was reading over the Yuuzhan Vong heirachy in the NJO sourcebook at the time of posting and got the wrong title stuck in my head. Damn, damn, damn ...

IC - Mikar domain Delas

Mikar's mangled upper lip curved up in a tight smile. Placing his left foot forward and resting his weight on his back foot, he settled into a fighting stance. His right arm was drawn back, protecting his upper body, with his left extended away. His crimson eyes darted back and forth between his two opponents, wondering who would be the first to strike.

Tag: Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemisis

Knighthawk, are weapons permitted in this training battle?
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm considering of joining the Yuuzhan Vong as a Priest. Priest of which God, I don't know. I also don't know what to do with such a character either. :confused:
  20. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Yak domain Carr

Yak Carr waited to see who was going to make the first move. He didn't want to, but would if he had to. He looked back and forth between the other two warriors. They were well respected warriors, and he knew this was going to be a challenge.

Tag: Cavelier_One and Mortimer_Nerdly
  21. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5

• Maw respectfully bowed, a second time, to Supreme Commander Tsarnoq Domain Nichar, once his instructions had been given. The Yuuzhan Vong warrior wasted no time in turning to the other two combatants - Yak Domain Carr and Mikar Domain Delas - two very well respected and well-known warriors, whom Maw held in very high regard.

• Maw fixed his blue eye on Yak and his green eye on Mikar. He gave a toothy smile and saluted his opponents, not his enemies, with his Amphistaff, which went rigid on his command. If the respected warriors, whom he was about to face, had any honor within them, they would return the salute.

• Upon saluting his opponents, Maw readied his deadly organic weapon and went into a defensive position. He was not going to make the first move. He would let one of the other two make the first move and counterattack based on how they behaved in battle. Maw would exploit any flaw he could and display all of his power to prove himself better that Yak and Mikar. He would be ruthless in battle, yet at the same time, he would treat his opponents the way he desired to be treated. This was a training battle, not an act of war against the sacriligeous infidels.

TAG: darth_nemisis, cavalier_one, KnightHawk

22. cavalier_one Force Ghost

star 4
    IC - Mikar domain Delas

Mikar returned Maw's salute by way of a simple gesture with his hand. Mikar had chosen not to employ his amphistaff at the time, and the hand salute was the acceptable, unarmed equivalent.

No one moved. Each knew the other to be fierce and deadly. Although no death would occur in this battle, there would be no quarter given, Mikar was sure about that. The first move, it appeared, would be his.

So be it.

Mikar took a step towards Yak, his right fist flying in a tight arc to connect with the side of the warrior's head. He was sure, however, that his challenge would be blocked, and stopped the fist short, instead using his left to attack Yak's lower body.

The battle had begun, and Mikar, not waiting to see the result of his attack, spun away, slipping behind Yak to stop an assault on his back by Maw. Temporarily protected, his hands found his weapons; his amphistaff cracked to life in his right, and his coufee in his left. Spreading his arms wide so that both opponents could see his weapons, he then pulled his coufee in front of his face, blade pointing down.

Tag: darth_nemesis, Mortimer_Nerdly
  23. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Yak domainCarr

Yak returned the salute to the two. He then saw Mikar coming at him with a fist. Yak started to use his amphistaff as a whip to wrap around then noticed Mikar stopped and went for his lower body. He used his left hand to block that strike and then jumped to the side incase Maw tried to attack him.

He used his amphistaff as a whip and whipped it at Maws head trying to wrap it around so he could have control of him. He didn't want Mikar to attack again so he backed away from him.

tag:Maw and Mikar
  24. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5

• Maw jumped back, and away from the incoming whip attack from Yak's amphistaff. He narrowed his eyes, showed his teeth, and let out a snarl - for the sole purpose of showing that he meant business.

• Maw's amphistaff slipped into it's whip form and Maw sent it at Yak's upper body, in attempt to ensnare and restrain him. Maw still kept both of his eyes on both of his opponents. It would be difficult to take him by surprise.

TAG: cavalier_one, darth_nemisis

25. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Yak domain Carr

[blockquoate]Yak jumped to the left, away from Maw's incoming amphistaff. He made his amphistaff into staff form and jumped at Maw and brought it down at his head.

tag:Maw, Mikar[/blockquote]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.