1. RPF Award Voting has Begun!

Click here to view the ballot!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong Imperium (IBOP)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yun-Yuuzhan, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5
    Worldship, Yun-Yammka's Blade - Main Training Hall

IC: Maw Domain Draxxiq

• Maw reacted instantly to Yak's response. He quickly recalled his amphistaff and it snapped back into staff form. At the next instant, he raised it over his head, blocking Yak's amphistaff. Maw was now pushing against each Yak's weapon.

• That's when Maw saw an opportunity and siezed it. Maw balanced on his right foot, and delivered a swift kick to Yak's stomach with his left.

TAG: darth_nemisis

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  2. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Yak domain Carr

Yak saw the kick coming, but didn't have enough time to block it. The foot connected with his stomach and he rolled backward. He came up, amphistaff no in whip form, and instanly slashed it back at Maw, and ran after him throwing a punch at his face.

Tag: Maw
  3. exodus411 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ralaj domain Zahn

Yun-Yammka's Blade -- Main Training Chambers

Ralaj looked to the Supreme Commander, giving him a deep bow before their duel. "May our battle honor Yun-Yuuzhan," he said, rising, and entering a battle stance. His amphistaff slithered up his arm to form into a sword-shaped weapon in his hand.

He was now ready.

Tag: KH
  4. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC: Supreme Commander Tsarnoq domain Nichar

Yun-Yammka's Blade -- Main Training Hall

"Yes, warrior," Tsarnoq said in approval. "May the great Yun-Yuuzhan find honor in this fight, and the same for Yun-Yammka, our patron."

With a grin, the Supreme Commander drew his right-side amphistaff and had it stiffen into a sword-like creature. After a respectful nod to his fellow warrior, Tsarnoq lunged at Ralaj, sweeping his blade-like staff at the other warrior's midsection.

TAG: exodus411

Just as a clarifier: cavalier_one, Mortimer_Nerdly, darth_nemisis, despite how I appreciate the attention, I will not intervene on your fight, and therefore you don't need to include me in future tags until the fight is over. Enjoy the battle. :)
  5. jhc36 Jedi Master

star 4
    Supreme Commander al'Yammka

Helska 4

The towering Commander strode through the sphincter of the temporary organic shelter. The shelter was alone of the vast, icy expanse. A small brown dot amidst the desert white. Here he was alone, save for a few warriors. He preferred to be alone. Alone to strategize the ultimate downfall of the infidels.

He had just been given his orders by the Warmaster himself. Very few have lain their yellow eyes upon the Warmaster, he was almost has elusive as the Great Supreme Overlord. The One who would bring the chosen race to their ultimate gift. This infidel wrought galaxy. But now the Warmaster was off again to pave the way for the Supreme Overlord's eventual wrath.

He was in his small chamber, the villip choir amidst his scarred visage. Touching one, it inverted and slurped open. Master Chak Hool of the Shaper Caste.

"I have your orders. You are to increase your searches into the cortex. You must give us what we need to destroy the blasphemers. Make sure your shapers know what the consequences will be if they prove inadequate to the challenge." His voice growled.

Looking over at slightly larger villip he stroked it. Coming into life the image of the High Priest M'ain De-ux appeared.

"High Priest, encourage your Priests to increase their prayers to the god of Carnage. We will soon be bathing in the blood of infidels, I want to make sure Slayer will bless us." He stroked the villip again to make it revert before a response could be relayed.

There was no time, the Yuuzhan Vong must be ready for the conquest.

TAG: janson, and darthseti5

6. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5

• Maw jumped the attack from Yak's amphistaff. However, Yak managed to get into close quarters with him and connect his fist with Maw's face. Maw just winced. The punch really didn't hurt at all. Wasted effort, Maw thought to himself.

• Maw decided that it was time to throw one of his own punches. He balled up his free left hand, and at blinding speed, sent a mailed fist right at Yak's right eye. This punch would be hard to block since he had sent it at such an alarming speed.

7. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

The punch that he sent connected but did little harm. He would have to try harder next time. When Yak pulled his hand back, Maw sent a punch of his own, and it was coming in fast. Yak put his amphistaff in staff form and tried to swing it around in time to block, but it was coming to fast. The punch smashed him in his right eye. Yak fell back and, would have fallen to the ground, if he would of had his amphistaff in whip form. Yak was mad now.

Yak went charging after Maw, amphistaff in hadn, coufee in other hand. He swung his amphistaff at Maw's right and jumped at him with his coufee, trying to connect.

tag:Maw
  8. cavalier_one Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Mikar domain Delas

Watching the battle, Mikar smiled. They had forgotten him. A deadly mistake.

With a low snarl, Mikar moved into the fight, slashing his coufee along Yak's exposed back, before aiming an amphistaff blow to the back of his head.

Tag: darth_nemisis, Mortimer_Nerdly
  9. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5

IC: Maw Domian Draxxiq

• Maw blocked Yak's incoming amphistaff with his own, but Yak managed to graze Maw's leg with his coufee. Oce again, this didn't hurt Maw, or his Vonduun Crab Armor for that matter, all that much.

• Maw jumped back and noticed Mikar coming at Yak from behind. He had not completley forgotten about him. While Mikar executed an attack upon Yak from behind, Maw took the opportunity to ram Yak's chest with the sharp end of his amphistaff.

TAG: darth_nemisis, cavalier_one

10. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

Yak saw Maw look behind him, and guessed Mikar was coming at him. Yak jumped to the left and got smashed in the right shoulder by Mikars amphistaff, and missed Maws blow.

Yak fell to the ground, his vonduun crab armor nearly broken by the blow from Mikar. He rolled left and got up, with his amphistaff, in whip form, in his right hand and his coufee in hi other hand. He growl a low growl and stood there.

Tag: Maw and Mikar

11. cavalier_one Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Mikar domain Delas

Twirling his amphistaff twice, Mikar moved to attack Maw. The amphistaff soared through the area on a direct path to hit Maw's upper body. However, this was not Mikar's target, as he pulled out of the attack at the last second and reversed his amphistaff, aiming a low, slashing blow towards Maw's legs.

The amphistaff lost its rigidity, and the snake-like weapon moved to wrap itself around Maw's legs. At the same time, Mikar stepped almost gracefully to one side and threw his coufee at Yak, the blade aiming for the crack in his Vonduun Crab armour.

Tag: darth_nemisis, Mortimer_Nerdly
  12. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5

• Maw kept an eye fixed on the movements of Mikar's amphitaff. Upon noticing him toss his coufee at Yak, Maw fromulated a plan to counterattack Mikar.

• Mikar's amhistaff slithed close to Maw's legs. Maw reacted by stomping on the snake-creature with his right foot. He kept his foot in place and stomped the creature a second time with his left foot in another location.

• With his free hand, Maw grabbed Mikar's amphistaff and proceeded to pull the weapon from him. During the midst of this, Maw swung his amphistaff towards the left side of Mikar's head.

13. JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Master Shaper Chak Hool

Hool?s Personal Chamber, Worldship Baanu Ras, Beyond Vector Prime

Master Shaper Chak Hool sat passively as the enormous Supreme Commander al?Yammak?s villip came to life.

?Fy'y Roog Supreme Commander. How can I be of assistance??

"I have your orders. You are to increase your searches into the cortex. You must give us what we need to destroy the blasphemers. Make sure your shapers know what the consequences will be if they prove inadequate to the challenge." His voice growled.?

al?Yammak?s attempt to order him, combined with another violent tremble from the ship sent Hool into a furious rage. ?You do not give me orders Supreme Commander. I take orders from the Supreme Overlord and the gods alone, not some pathetic warrior.? Hool paused for a moment before continuing. ?There is nothing left to find in the higher levels of the Quag Quasa, we have found all there is. Unless what you speak of is heresy and then you will die. Remember warrior, I can break you.?

With that Chak Hool closed his villip. al?Yammaka held the ear of the Warmaster, one of two people Chak genuinely feared. In the future he would need to be careful.

TAG: Jhc36
  14. jhc36 Jedi Master

star 4
    Supreme Commander al'Yammka

Helska

There. The Warmaster will be pleased. He leaned back against the small polyp chair.

?You do not give me orders Supreme Commander. I take orders from the Supreme Overlord and the gods alone, not some pathetic warrior.? ?There is nothing left to find in the higher levels of the Quag Quasa, we have found all there is. Unless what you speak of is heresy and then you will die. Remember warrior, I can break you.?

He turned to look up at the small villip inverted into shape of Hool.

Motionless the Supreme Commander sat. His yellow eyes glared hatred at the insubordination. The Supreme Commander was full of hatred. And not just at the infidels and the way they defiled the chosen race's galaxy. No. He hated even more to be spoken of heresy, not just spoken deemed of heresy.

He finally spoke.

"Then that is your choice." He said icily.

With that, and without a response he slammed his scarred fist on top of the villip. The villip burst under the intense impact, bleeding it's life blood upon the eager organic floor.

TAG: No one.
  15. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

Yak's plan worked. He wanted the other two to attack eachother so he could sneak up on them and attack. While he standing there, he saw Mikar throw his coufee at him. Yak put his amphistaff in staff form and stepped to the side and blocked the coufee. It fell to the ground and he picked it up. He put it away and kept it. He would have use of that later. He charged after Mikar, who was getting attacked from both sides. He charged after him, and swung the amphistaff, hard so it would hurt this time, at his head.

Tag: Maw, Mikar
  16. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5

• Maw stopped his amphistaff arm in mid-swing. He saw Yak coming at him from out of the corner of his eye. How foolish.

• Maw moved his head away from Yak's amphistaff. The weapon would strike Mikar instead of Maw. He turned out to be right. Yak's amphistaff went straight passed Maw's head and straight for Mikar's.

• Next, Maw leaped off of Mikar's amphistaff and into the air. He landed short distance away from the other two combatants. He turned around to face them with an evil look on his face. His amphistaff converted to its whip form and Maw made a crack with it. His body language gave a "come and get me" hint to Yak and Mikar.

17. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6
    OOC: Hey, I meant Mikar not Maw. Sorry. I am editing.
  18. exodus411 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ralaj domain Zhan

Yun-Yammka's Blade -- Main Training Hall

Ralaj parried the Supreme Commander's swing with his amphistaff, and stepped forward, squaring up his shoulder so that the Supreme Commander's lunge brought him straight toward it.

The warrior had a nasty surprise waiting for the Supreme Commander whether he managed to miss Ralaj's shoulder or not.

Tag: KH
  19. KnightHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC as Supreme Commander Tsarnoq domain Nichar

Yun-Yammka's Blade -- Training Chamber

Tsarnoq quickly halted his charge, turning his lunge into a graceful twirl, with his amphistaff extended into a long cutting arc through the entire spin. It had one target, and one target alone: Ralaj's exposed shoulder, which sat in his view like a gift-wrapped package.

TAG: exodus411
  20. cavalier_one Jedi Master

star 4
    IC - Mikar domain Delas

Mikar saw the coming blow, and dodged slightly. He knew the blow was inevitable, so turned his head into the strike, and rolled it onto his shoulder. The amphistaff gouged his cheek, and blood dripped down Mikar's face onto his armour. As this happened, Mikar raised an arm, taking hold of the amphistaff and pulling with all his strength in an effort to disarm his opponent. At the same time, he felt the pressure on his own amphistaff lessen, and snapping it to rigidity again, pulled it back in a defensive guard.

TAG: darth_nemisis, Mortimer_Nerdly

Sorry to do this guys, but I've had a bit of a family emergency and I'll be away from the boards for about a week. I didn't plan this, so I'm sorry. I don't know what you want to do about this sparring session - remove me or keep it on hold. The choice is yours, but I don't want to hold up your game for an entire week. If I can get on the Boards at anytime over the next week I will do so, but I make no promises. Again, my apologies.
  21. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

Yak laughed as his attack connected with Mikars face. After he pulled his amphistaff back he took out his coufee and threw it at Mikars legs. He then took out Mikars coufee, that he kept, and slashed at Maw then tied to hit him with his amphistaff.

Tag:Maw, Mikar

OOC: What do you want us to do with Cavelierones character?
  22. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5
    Worldship Yun-Yammka's Blade - Main Training Hall

• Maw parried Yak's attack with his amphistaff. He uttered a threatening chittering sound as he advanced towards his opponent, sending a flurry of melee attacks to him. Maw meant to strike Yak as many times and in as many places as he could.

23. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

Yak parryied a lot of Maws attack, but he missed one and it smashed him in the face. He fell backward, and as he was going, he sent one of the coufees fyling directly at Maws legs.

OOC: How long is this going to last?
  24. Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master

star 5
    Worldship, Yun-Yammka's Blade

• Maw spotted the incoming coufee and smacked it away with his amphistaff. As soon as Yak hit the ground, Maw stood over him and pointed the sharp edge of his amphistaff to his neck.

OOC: I think we're done now.

25. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

Yak, still laying on the ground, didn't see the incoming attack until the last second. he tried pushing up with his legs, then realized that was a mistake when the amphistaff pierced his shoulder, and made him ach with pain. He started to struggle but stopped when he realized he was defeated. He cursed, but he was filled with pride, as he put up a good fight.

He pulled the amphistaff out of his shoulder and stood up. He respectfully saluted Maw and went to sit down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.