main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Yuuzhan Vong in TCW Show

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Danz Borin420, Feb 3, 2018.

1. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    I honestly wouldn't be overly surprised if some aspects of this planned episode showed up in the upcoming Thrawn alliances book as the time Thrawn and Anakin met and gained each others respect during the clone wars.

BobaMatt, Grievousdude and kalzeth like this.
  2. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Never liked the Vong. To me they were the beginning of the end of the Legends stuff. I liked the pre-Vong novels that came out after but anything past them was a lost cause to me.

3. Gharlane

Gharlane Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 30, 2000
    They can't. They would probably like to, but the reductions in the box office and all that unsold merchandise inevitably will force them to embrace a new paradigm for the SW universe. It's just like most people, they have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the new era. But like all the other previous licensing eras under George Lucas, the old inevitably will give way to the new whether it's due to changes in the staff or the profits are down and a new direction is needed.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  4. Danz Borin420

Danz Borin420 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 26, 2017
    Who knows what the RJ trilogy or the set of DnD movies will hold. They announced all of them are non-Skywalker/Solo related and won't be episodes; so there's no telling what timeframe/era and what story they will take.