main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Yuuzhan Vong: The Game

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by 11-11, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007
    For years I've been thinking how awesome a video game set during the Yuuzhan Vong War/Invasion would be... who else thinks this would be really cool, even though it probably won't ever happen.

2. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    I too have had this same idea for years! I think it would be a great way to expand the galaxy and introduce a lot of people to the New Jedi Order era of the storyline. I would definitely buy a copy! Alas, it probably will not happen.

Then again...if the upcoming comic series does well...or someone at Lucas Animation aims for some of the older fans....who knows what will happen!

3. __KypDurron

__KypDurron Jedi Master star 2

Nov 7, 2002
    Dude I would definitly buy it, especially because Im reading the New Jedi Order series right now.

4. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

That would be awesome! I would definitely have to get it, so long as you could play as different people, like either for the Galactic Alliance or the Vong.

I would be upset if you couldn't play as Nom Anor though, since he was one of my favorite Vong characters.

5. 11-11

11-11 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 17, 2007

I agree. It would definitely boost book sales and have a domino effect in many other positive ways for the Star Wars empire.

Absolutely. I'd not only want to fight against an amphistaff, it would be cool to fight with one as well.

6. mindtwister_138

mindtwister_138 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2002

Oh yeah! Also with bugs and razor bugs too! Sign me up for the army of the Vong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.