main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*~Yuuzhan Vong Training Camp*~Come here to be trained as a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by padawanskywalker, May 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Here I am the instructor.You will be trained until I think you are well enough to fight.WARNING:THIS MIGHT BE HARD!Rules:NO,lolly-gagging,goofing off,smart-mouthing.What you will do:Get up,eat hard bread,workout,tough stuff,tough stuff,tough stuff,until late at night,except for dinner.ETC:Your cot will be thin as well as your pillow,mattress,cover,Clothing will be what the Yuuzhan Vong warriors wear,You will start with training weapons,then the Yuuzhan Vong weapons,Buildings on camp,Infirmary,Tents,Instructor's office,main building,mess hall,etc,You will work hard or be punished VERY BAD!Now start with 1 million pushups!*Blows whistle*

2. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    *up* one *down* *up* two *down *up* Three *down*

*falls face down to the ground breathless*

Sorry, I can't do this.

3. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Please use the pre-existing Vong-flavoured social thread called Yuuzhatar, The Yuuzahn Vong Homeworld

padawanskywalker: As I've told you before, please check the forum index link located at the top of the forum's header bar before starting any new threads. If you start one more redundant thread in EUC, you'll receive a 24hr ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.