main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong War RPG *Need Members

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006

GM APROVED

Name: Tanaki 'Tana' Narran
    Species: Human
    Faction: New Republic
    Weapons: vibroblade; three blasters, one at each hip and another between her shoulder blades; several flash grenades, a belt full of thermal detonators, old fashioned throwing knives.
    Division: Ground forces commando unit
    Bio: Tana had never aspired for the stars as so many of her childhood companions did, instead she trained for many forms of ground combat. She grew up on Coruscant, the daughter of a scientist and a fighter pilot. She was always striving for her father's approval, which he never gave because of her obvious indifference to the joy of sitting in a fighter cockpit. She's got a better than average aim with a blaster or her throwing knives, does well in blade combat, and is just under average in hand to hand fighting. She's naturally cocky and easy going, with an amiable personality that makes her easy to like. She has pitch black hair, stormy gray eyes, and an olive complection. With an oval face, straight nose, and a firm chin she doesn't look all that bad though she'd never considered herself pretty. Her stubborn nature has gotten her into trouble more than once but she's always been able to get herself out of it.

2. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Sorry about not getting the post in to start, its been pretty busy lately. Here we go anyways. All New Order and New Republic members (meaning everyone but Alexanderlagrande) are part of an elite team of the New Republic made up of Jedi and soldiers to fight the Yuuzhan Vong on high risk missions. JediDingo, your the captain of Denon's Pride which is the elite teams home and transport, your part of the team, obviously as well. As for you, Alexanderlegrande, you are going to be the Hapan representative for the Hapes Consortium. Since the Hapes Consortium is not actually going to war with the Yuuzhan Vong "yet" they are sending you with the Elite Team to gather info and just tell the Hapes Consortium about how the war is going. You and the New Republic both want the Hapes Consortium into the war.

Sorry if its a bit confusing. If you don't understand anything ask.

By the way my character is a Mon Calamari Colonel named "Varlith". I am the head of the Elite Team.

IC: Colonel Varlith

As Colonel Varlith stepped onto the bridge of the nice, undamaged Ranger-class gunship, Denon's Pride he felt a certain feeling of goodness. From what he had seen so far this was the perfect ship for his team. Its Captain, whom he didn't know yet, must be a good sailor.

Behind the Colonel were the team maters consisting of a couple Jedi and New Republic soldiers.

"Listen up men. Find the bunks and meet me on the bridge at 0800 hours. I need to talk with the Captain first!" Varlith commanded while the team dispersed.

Varlith made his way to the bridge and was amazed as the doors slid open.

"Good Morning, Captain? How are you," Varlith began.

Tag: Elite Team (New Republic and Jedi) I want you to get to know eachother, since you guys were hand selected from different units and put into this team anonymously. JediDingo, me and you are going to have a talk. Alexanderlegrande, sorry, but you don't come in until we make it to Hapes while will be soon, I promise.

3. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    Captian Shad Ancil watched the Coruscant skyline as he held his hands behind his back. With his azure eyes, he followed the traffic of speeders as he awaited his "offical" breifing. Shad, at the young age of twenty three, was the Captian of the Ranger-class Gunship the Denon's Pride. They we're stationed at the Offical HQ docking bays until he had direct orders to leave for their first mission. Shad was the Captian of the ship and it's crew, not including the elite team he was also housing and transporting. Shad knew every one on his crew personally, and knew when the time came they could perform their tasks without question.

Like his own crew, the Captian was a little hesistant about the Elite team that he know was apart of. He really didn't know anyone apart of the elite team, and had only breifly met the Mon Calamari Colonel in charge of the team. To his knowlegde, the rest of the Elite Team was already on the Denon's Pride.

Shad was nervous about the future. The galaxy had never faced a threat such as this one. The Yuuzhan Vong had apprantly come from another galaxy altogether. From the reports Shad had read, their own ships were organic just like everything else the Vong had. It amazed Shad how they managed to have living organisms for their ships, and knew that these next few years would be very dark times for the New Republic and the galaxy.

Behind him he heard the doors to the bridge open, causing him to ripe his eyes from the skyline of Coruscant. It was the Mon Calamri Colonel named Varlith.

"Good morning, Captian. How are you?" Varlith began with small talk as Shad turned.

Shad kept his hands behind his back, standing with all the dicipline of the best the New Repulic could offer.

"I'm fine, thank you." Shad responded. "And how are you? I believe you know what our first mission is?" Shad asked.

Tag: Colonel Varlith

4. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    "I'm doing fine, thank you. Even better if these damned Yuuzhan Vong would go back to their own galaxy but that isn't happening any time soon is it...Our first mission is to set a course to Hapes to pick up a Captain of Special Forces there. He is going to survey the war from our team and update his Hapan superiors. Hopefully the Hapes Consortium will declare full war with the Vong. Anyways, I'd like to get out of here as soon as possible Captain."

Varlith looked down on a datapad he was holding in his hand. "Its 0630 hours and I scheduled a meeting at 0800 with the entire squad. Including you. If you would, lets get this baby out of the atmosphere and set a course to Hapan at top lightspeed. Time is of essense. Every minute, the Yuuzhan Vong get a little bit closer to taking our galaxy, which we fought so hard for, away."

Tag: JediDingo

OOC: I was thinking of a name for the squad and came up with some possibilities. If anyone thinks they sound good tell me.
    Marauder Squad
    Dread Squad
    Death Squad
    Alpha, Bravo, Delta etc. Squad (military alphabet)
    There not that good, if you have any suggestions post it as Out-Of-Character please.

Thanks

5. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    Shad gritted his teeth as the Colonel told him what to do with the ship. Granted, Colonel Varlith may have been in charge of the overall operation and of the elite team but Shad was still in charge of the ship and it's crew overall. The Captian used years of military training to keep his calm. He closed his eye's and slowly breathed in through his nose, and out from his mouth. The Colonel had turned around, walking across the bridge.

Shad opened his eyes again as he began to speak to the Mon Calmari. "Sir, no disrespect intended but this is still my ship. This crew serves under me. Yes, I'm aware that you are in charge of the elite team and I'm apart of that team now, but again this ship is under my personal command. I will follow orders given to me, but if I see risk of the crew and welfare of the ship I will make my own desicions. I hope we understand each other, Sir."

Shad wasn't sure how the Colonel would take what he just said, but it needed to be said. The crew on the bridge seemed to be very uncomfortable, and they should have been. Shad would have felt uncomfortable if he had heard the exchange. But, there was work to be done. Captian Ancil ordered the Denon's Pride into the air, clearing the city-planet's atmosphere with ease.

"When we break atmosphere, jump to the Hapes Culster." Shad ordered.

"Yes, Captian." Said one of the crew members.

Shad turned, awaiting to see if Varlith replied to his earlier comments.

TAG: Valrith

OOC:

How bout the Tuk'ata Squadren.

Here is a Tuk'ata
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tuk%27ata

6. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Cystern Tora

Cystern looks at the jedi masters and other soldiers thinking about how hes never fought a jedi before and how the mandalore clans would absolutely hate him for leaving the clans or for even leaving the planet against mandalore's orders. "hmm... i sure...things will work out..."

Tag: team members

7. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Kard Repoort Esahp III

Kard clanked up the ramp of the Ranger Class Gunship his Tactical analisis systems giving him a full readout on ship systems. this ship was in top shape and had the latest technology. If Kard Had lips he would have smiled.
    The ramp closed behind him and the ships repulsers kicked in. Kard headed directly towards the bridge. upon entering the bridge he caught the tail end of the conversation between Colonel Varlith and Captain Ancil . The Colonel turned and headed for the door. Kard moved his hulking form aside to let the Colonel proceed unimpeded. He then turned to Captain Ancil.

"Permission to come aboard Captain."

Kard's voice was an almost imposable low baritone. It reverberated off the dura-steel hull. He waited for the Captain to respond. Kard was aware of the fact that the tradition was a bit dated and the fact that he was already on the bridge meant he had already boarded the ship, but courtesy towards the Captain on his own ship was something Kard had learned a long time ago.

8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Qorman Baana

in full armor as always Qorman walks onto the bridge in a formal fashion.
    Salutes to the Officers,following the chain of cammand he addresses the senior
    officers "Lieutenant Qorman Baana ready to serve Cammander!"
    then addressing the Captain "Sir may I ask where I will be bunking?"

OOC:I like Death Squad.
    or some thing that fits with the mission would work.
    just my Ideas.

Tag: Whoever is speaking next:D

9. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: yea i like death squad too.

10. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    IC:Colm

Colm stood in a darker corner of the bridge. He watched everyone gather then start to disperse. He nodded at a few pleasently that caught his eyes. Here he was on some mission of great importance, soliders and jedi alike grouped into this elite squad. Colm knew little about everyone else but he was eager to learn as much as he could about all. It was unlike him to just band together with people he didn't know but these where odd times.

Chatter filled the bridge, officers moving from station to station and others just milling about. Colm lifted himself from the bulkhead he'd been leaning on and made his way off the bridge. The Captain had said something about "grabbing a bunk?" to Colm that sounded like a wonderful idea for he was tried from all this noise. He needed time to meditate and center himself, even if it was only for an hour or so, he needed to be ready for all that was to come.

<tag>Pretty well anyone =)

ooc:Well, although "Death Squad" is cool I don't think a jedi would go with such a rash name. But I'll support any choice that is made =P

11. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: Alright, reading alot of your posts some seem confused. I'm the Captian, while Valrith is the Colonel. The Colonel is charge of the entire mission and team while the Captian (me) is in charge of the ship. Just to clear things up. And I don't really like Death Squad. It's to...I dunno Middle Schoolish. But thats just me. And Kard im just waiting on Varlith before i reply.

12. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Ok. I am going to continue on. We'll just assume you responded there. and will take anything you say to me as such. I'm just anxious to post.

IC: Kard Repoort Esahp III

Kard made his toward the ships crew quarters. He found an empty room with two bunks in it, but this one had a droid access port in it. Kard figured this room was as good as any other, and with that he opened the access port into his pilot compartment and withdrew his bag. He didn't have any need for personal possessions, but he kept a few souvenirs from his travels; a holopic of himself with Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors (who had not been very thrilled with Kard upon meeting him, they had worked together on a number of missions, and in the end a solid friendship had been forged), and his custom toolkit to maintain himself with. Along with spare parts, and munitions.
    Kard took out his toolkit and started to recalibrate his right-wrist Blaster cannons targeting systems.
    He looked up as a human past in front of the open door. His tactical sensors picked up the profile of a lightsaber.
    "Greetings Master Jedi."

Tag: Corbec637 or any other Jedi on board.

13. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: we really need to pick a good squad name.
    and forgive me if I do anything out of line(like speaking when i'm not supposed to)
    this is the first time I've done one like this.

14. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Lets just go with Tu'kata squad or whatever it was, okay? Is that okay? Its sounds cool.

IC: Varlith

"I'm sorry if I have offended you Captain, I did not mean it. I used to command a vessel of my own, about a month ago before I was promoted to Colonel and sent to start this operation. I guess I'm still used to being Captain of a ship...sorry again Captain. I just hope we can get along so this operation moves smoothly," Varlith said. As a fellow Captain, Ancil should realize how hard it is to give up your ship.

Tag: Anyone

15. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    Shad nodded towards the Colonel, accepting his humble apology. Silently he breathed a sigh of relief, now seeing what the problem was. The Colonel was just use to his own ship. But, Shad knew that the Colonel would still get to throw orders at people when he pleased.

"I'm gald we cleared things up, Colonel." Captian Ancil said with a sinecre smile. Shad turned to see that the Denon's Pride had made it out of Coruscant's gravitional pull. The navigators we're plotting a course to the Hapes Cluster now.

"Sir, we are about to tranistion into hyperspace. I suggest you hold on." The Captian said, placing his left hand on a pillar next to him. He noticed everyone on the bridge braced themsleves.

"Jumping...now." Said one of the navigators. Shad watched as the stars before them streched as they entered hyperspace. This was it. The beginning of their journey. Shad had a bad feeling about these Yuuzhan Vong. Now one had every encountered them before. They were here to take this galaxy as their own, and destory everything in their path. They intended on making any survivors their slaves. Shad just hoped he could do enough to help stop them.

The Denon's Pride was now officailly in hyperspace, on the way to the Hapes Cluster. The Captian turned around, smiling brightly as everything went prefectly fine on thier maden voyage.

"Colonel, we should be in the Hapes Cluster within a standard day." The Captian reported.

TAG: anyone

16. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for the OOC post but I forgot to mention my idea for a unit name.
    How about Yuuzhan Reapers or just Reapers

17. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    ooc:so I'm coming up soon right?

18. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Name: Kev-Mas Colcha
    Species: near-Human (Chiss/Human Hybrid)
    Faction: New Jedi Order
    Weapons: 2 Crimson Bladed Lightsabers
    Division: (If in military, tell whether your navy or ground forces)
    Bio: Here

OOC :: Now I await where I start.

19. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: I think the that Reaper squad is a good name, lets go with it. Alexanderlegrande, you can post something while your on Hapan because unfortuantely because of your position, your character won't us yet. Give a introduction post about while your of Hapes, maybe about the fact we're coming, or about the Yuuzhan Vong or something. I don't know if that helps.

"Thank you Captain," Colonel Varlith said. "I'll see you at 0800 for that meeting I mentioned."

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC ::

Where do I start now?

21. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Corporal Tanaki Narran of the ground commando unit walked onto the bridge of Denon's Pride, her hands in her pockets and a slightly sulky look on her face. She didn't like having to rely on all these space-heads and preffered to stay with her group. But she had been sent to find out where the commandos would be bunking and so she was here.

OOC:play on the Vong's religion and call them the Heretics...

22. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    IC:Colm

He was at home when aboard a space ship. The hum of the engines, the steel bulk heads. He grew up and has lived most of his life on the move. Colm made his way to the crew quarters. The people he passed in the corriders gave polite nods and smiles to him as he passed. He sensed they were stressed though, hidding it well. This mission had everyone alittle tense.

"Greetings Master Jedi"

Colm stopped in his tracks and looked to his left. "Please, just Colm" he smiled at the man who was in one of the quarters. "Am I inquire as to your man sir"

<tag>Kard

23. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC:Reaper squad it is then.Kev you can do what ever you want I guess,as long as it has something to do with the Elite squad.

IC:Qorman

deciding it was time to meet the team Qorman look around the bridge for his first subject,seeing Cystern Tora alone decides that the Mandalorian is a good first choice.

"Hello I'm Qorman Baana.I hear you came out here against the wishes of Mandalore?is int that like disobeying a direct order?

Tag:Cystern Tora

24. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007

IC:Captain Venice

Venice has been in hundreds of skirmishes with the Yuuhzan Vong and with the Empire but today was a special day.He was being promoted for a very succesful mission, one that had a few casulaties on his, but the Yuuhzan Vong had hundreds of casualties.
    He walked down the hall with a slight limp, a gift from the Yuuhzan Vong. He walked into the Royal Palaces Throne Room and he began his promotional ceromony.

TAG:GM

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha :: Denon's Pride

Kev-Mas Colcha, sat in his quarters on the ship and pondered the state of the Galaxy.

Being a former Old Republic Jedi, Imperial Inquisitor, and now Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, he had thought he had seen it all when he was informed of the new threat to the Galaxy, the Yuuzhan Vong. He had fought in the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War, after all, the last two major wars in the Galaxy. However, there was something... different about this new war. It bugged him that in his long lifetime he had seen very little time without conflict, and that this conflict he might not escape alive. He was getting old, however, with that age came expertise. Expertise that would undoubtedly help the Team he was in.

Kev-Mas, decided that it was time to make himself familiar with his fellow squadmates, and made his way out of his quarters and down to the bridge.

TAG :: Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.