main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan Vong War RPG *Need Members

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by RilasTyrinth, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPO_John_117

MCPO_John_117 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Kard

"Am I inquire as to your man sir" the Jedi responded.

Kard hesitated for .023 seconds as his droid brain digested the sentence. Finally he decided that Colm had asked if there was a man inside him.
    "I am an independent unit, working for the New Republic. I have worked with Jedi in the past and know many of their tactics."
    The Dark Trooper Phase III Battle Droid rose from his seat.
    "I am Kard Repoort Esahp III, and I am honored to meet you Master Jedi Colm." Kard extended his massive hand in formal greeting.

TAG: Colm

OOC: I didn't understand what you said so I interpreted as best I could.

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Cystern Tora

"...yea pretty much...thats what im worried about...i heard that the clans would be fighting with the yuuzhan..and they know i decided to leave the clans without mandalore's notice...and he grows very feirced..when something happens that he doesnt know about... especially within the clans..." Cystern looks down at the floor with slight worry but then looks up towards the wall "but then again this could be usefull, since he doesnt know to much about it i could challenge him to his postition and take charge of the clans myself and turn the war around." he looks at Qorman and smiles "oh im sorry i ranted on with out my manners im Cystern of Clan Tora. What brings you to where we are now?"

Tag:Qorman Baana

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC:Qorman Baana

"I'm here because this is my calling,to stand with other brave soldiers against a strange enemy.and when the time comes,when we are alone in the end,I'm here to stand on the bridge so no one may pass,to give my life for the good of the Galaxy and its inhabitants,they deserve freedom.when this war is over the Yuuzhan Vong will regret coming into this galaxy and crossing weapons against us mighty men right?."he says in a joking tone."well enough of that."
    changing the subject "you know we're not that all different you and I,we both left are home worlds against the wishes of are leaders.and both of us are aliens who not too many people like.and were both ruthless fighters,when on a battle field we fight with our minds in the battle,and we dont give a thought to those we have defeated...well enough of my babbling.seeing your a melee fighter want to go to the dueling chambers and spar?I brought my quarter staff with me.we can whip each others Butts a few times,it'll be fun.what say you?"

Tag:Cystern Tora

4. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Cystern Tora

"that sounds like one heck of a calling. seems like your definately intuned with your destiny. hmm your right, we arent that different." Cystern thinks about the last part that he says. "yea sure lets go, but we gotta be back at the bridge in time for breifing." Cystern says slightly excited.

Tag:Qorman Baana

5. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Gm Approved!

Name: Troga Grue
    Species: Bothan
    Faction: Money ((Merc))
    Weapons: A small automatic gun ((Uzi like)), a small hideble pistol and a belt that goes from his right shoulder to the left side of his waist that holds as many thermal detonators as it can.
    Bio: Troga was born on Tatooine to a whore of a mother, Troga was lucky that his father (one of his mother's customers) was a bothan as well. Growing up in the scumy streets of Mos Esily, Troga learned how to sneak, how to steal, how to lie, and how to kill... After his mother died, Troga put his street skill to work for the Hutts, petty crimes and murders all around. The Bothan found out that we has pretty good with explosives and started using them as his main way of killing. At the age of 18, Troga went into the Mercenary life. Now at the age of 23, the explosive loving Bothan is a merc for hire in the Yuuzhan Vong War.

6. RilasTyrinth

RilasTyrinth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: okay, now everyone who's on the Denon Pride, we are going to have a meeting in which I will explain everything okay. I'll start.

IC: Varlith

"Communications officer, can I get ship-wide comm," Varlith asked a male Twi'lek, one of the Denon's Pride bridge officers.

"Yes sir...ready," the alien replied.

"I want all Reaper Squad members to report to the bridge at once," Varlith said. Varlith took a breath and sat back down next to Captain Ancil.

Tag: Everyone :)

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha

Kev-Mas, walked into the bridge just as the announcement was being made. He then thought to himself with a chuckle, "Gee, that was rather convenient."

Kev-Mas then waited for the others to get to the bridge and the briefing to begin.

TAG :: All/Any

8. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

"so lets go." they've been sparing for a few hours when the intercom sounds,"I want all Reaper Squad members to report to the bridge at once." "well it looks like its time for the briefing."he says as he closes his Quarter staff."go on ahead I need to make a quick detour."
    going in different directions Qorman drops by his quarters changes his shirt and grabs his bag.

Arriving at the bridge he noted that most of the squad was there already.opening up his bag asks"anyone want some coffee or a pastry?"

Tag:some one

9. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Cystern Tora

"I want all Reaper Squad members to report to the bridge at once." Cystern relaxes himself and puts away his vibroblades "well that was fun, and ill be sure to meet ya there but i gota take a detour too." Cystern runs from the sparring room to his room as well and opens up his locker to reveal a armored suit that looks like mandalorian uniforms only with out a helmet and puts it on. By the time he shows up to the bridge he sees Qorman opening his bag offering food and drinks. "Ill take one." he says as he walks over to Qorman "so uh what do you have?"

Tag:Qorman/Reaper Squad Mates

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

going through his pastry's says"I've got jelly,cream,frosted,and my favorite bug."do you want some cafe too?"he inquires."oh by the way nice armor"he says as he makes a mental note of it.

Tag:Cystern/squad

11. Corbec637

Corbec637 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2007
    ooc: No worries, I was a bit confussed myself.

IC:Colm

Colm smiled and shook the offered arm. "A pleasure Kard. But please just Colm..titles get my skin to crawl." After shaking the droids arm he let go. He took a moment to study the droid from the bottom up. He'd seen and dealt with plenty of droids in his life time but he'd never owned one. He could never truly trust them, not due to a rocky past with them just they were so unpersonal.

"So may I inquire what skills you bring to this mission?"

"I want all Reaper Squad members to report to the bridge at once." Sounds through the intercom.

"Well...seems we'll have to cut this short." Colm smiled again and bowed to Kard before turning and making his way back the way he came.

<tag>Kard, any

12. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I've been misspelling my own name... I have no excuse.
    IC: Krad

"So may I inquire what skills you bring to this mission?"

"I want all Reaper Squad members to report to the bridge at once." Sounds through the intercom.

"Well...seems we'll have to cut this short."
    Colm smiled again and bowed to Kard before turning and making his way back the way he came.

"Not at all I will walk with you. As for my skills, they are mainly combat oriented; I have my main cannon, four built in blasters, six PLEX missile launchers, as well as a retractable vidro-sword. I can also double as a field medic and injured personnel carrier with out compromising my combat effectiveness."
    Krad was pleased with his loadout, and never missed a chance to impress.
    "We should spar sometime. My armor is made of Phrik alloy that can resist lightsabers. I used to spar with Master Katarn all the time."
    Krad let Colm enter the bridge first, then followed.

TAG: Colm, Anyone

Another OOC: My character is very sociable, just to let everyone know. It balances his savagery on the battle field.

13. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

"Jedi Colm and Krad would you Like a pastry and some Coffe?there fresh."he says as he takes a bite out of one of the insect pastrys."Captain would you like some Pastrys or Coffe?they're good!my favorite is the insect,you should try one." he new not very many people would want to try the insect out but he offerd it anyway.looking around the table asks "is this everybody?"

Tag:anyone on the team

14. MCPO_John_117

Nov 5, 2007
    IC: Krad

"Jedi Colm and Krad would you Like a pastry and some Coffee? There fresh."

Krad looked at the Zabrak in amusement. "I am sure they are delightful, but as I am a droid; and as such have no mouth, stomach, or digestive systems, I am unable to partake."
    Krad looked around to see who else had arrived.

TAG: anyone

15. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC:Cystern Tora

"uhh ill take a frosted one thank you and no coffee it distorts a warriors mind a little bit." Cystern says as he kind of eyes the frosted pastery "oh and thanks for the complement on my armor it was given to me by my brother, well not blood brother but you kinda get the point." he says smiling

Tag: Qorman Baana

16. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    IC: Varlith

"While your at it, I'd take a warm cup of coffee before a speech. Never had coffee, me. I guess right now would be a good time to try new things," Colonel Varlith said awaiting his other men.

Tag: Everyone else

17. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    OOC:Sorry for being impatient but are you at hapes yet?

18. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    I apologize, but we should have already been there a day ago. We need to get things underway with the story.

19. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC:yes I agree lets get underway

"While your at it, I'd take a warm cup of coffee before a speech. Never had coffee, me. I guess right now would be a good time to try new things,"

"heres your coffe,and heres cream and sugar,if you want it."he says to the colonel as he hands him his coffe.

"um sir are we going to start the briefing any time soon?"

Tag: Varlith/team

20. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Troga Grue - Mos Esliey, Tatooine

The black furred bothan stood on-top of the roof of his two-story home, located in the northern district of the city. The tent like structure on his roof kept the majority of the sun's intense light off of the roof, many houses have done this; it makes a lovely spot for people to lounge. The explosive mercenary wasn't in any of his gear, he only wore a pair of dark green pants and a sleeveless white shirt. He had heard warnings go off about Vong sightings near systems around Tatooine. Troga looked across his home city, he watched the busy market place; he even eyed a few pickpockets working their skills in the market area.

Troga made his way back into his house, he grabbed his armored vest and put it over his shirt. He put on his belt with his small machine gun in it's holster and he checked to see if his small, hide-able pistol was secure on the inside of his armor, he grabbed his grenade belt and strapped it over his shoulder. When he was fully equipped he made his way down stairs and walked threw a door into his garage where his swoop bike was waiting for him. Just when he was about to get on his bike the city alarms went off. "Wa te hell?!" The Bothan roared. He ran back into his house and out the front door, he got out side fast enough to see the city's shields rise up and meet 400 feet above the middle of the city. He watched citizens run back and forth, screaming in the streets. He grabbed a passing officer and roared at him "Wa te blazes be goins ons!?"

"The Vong are here! Their attacking!" The officer said stammering. Troga let go of the officer and looked back up into the sky where the shield glowed above him. "Ah hell..."

Tag: Any

21. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    We're here nerfherder. Now get on with it. Tana thought to herself, definitely not in a good mood. As long as they were on a ship she and her companions wouldn't be seeing much action, and she wasn't particularly happy about that. But there was nothing she could do at the moment short of blowing the ship up which, though intrigueing, would not be a very good idea.

22. RilasTyrinth

Jan 13, 2007
    OOC: Sorry but I am discontinuing this RPG. I ask that the moderator lock this thread forever. I cannot handle this RPG at the moment. Sorry again.

23. Alexanderlagrande

Alexanderlagrande Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 16, 2007
    Sorry to hear about it

24. nancyallen

nancyallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2007
    "The Force is calling me." Alixe Medcraft, long since retired as a commando for the Republic yet still taking part in fighting the Yuuzhan Vong, nodded understandingly.
    "Then go." She appreciated the audience she had with the Jedi Master, having come to see how she was after the grave injuries she sustained. They hurt but Alixe was told she'd pull through. "Hey," she called out as he left. "Thanks."
    "No problem." Alixe could see the look in his eyes, knowing he was thinking about his wife. Possibly another victim to this war.
    To think I fought against her. Alixe was tired and needed rest, but didn't feel she would be able to sleep just yet. It seemed that she had been fighting all her life, first as a member of the Trade Federation, then her defection to Naboo. She valiantly fought the rise of the Empire to no avail until she was headhunted to join the Rebel Alliance, tales of her slaughter of clonetroopers reaching far into both sides of the conflict. Even with the Imperial remnants on the run she still fought in one way or another, that was until her body gave out on her and she had to retire, leaving her obsession to other, younger warriors. But age wouldn't stop her, lending her services once again to vocally motivate soldiers during the Corellion Insurrection and having no choice but to fight the Yuuzhan Vong. Her body had once again paid the price, but Alixe tried to find comfort in her sacrifice meaning something.
    "I did good," she said as though to a ghost, her heavy eyelids closing as her voice became pleading, seeking affirmation for her actions. "Tell me I did good."

"My name is Vanile Lash." She was a little slower, her hair a little grayer than the recruits in front of her. "I'm not one much for military speeches, but if you want to know what I believe, here it is. I believe in doing what I can to best help the galaxy. Once I believed this was with the Empire. I did not relish the tasks I was assigned by anyone who sought to use me for their political gains, all that mattered to me was aiding those my superiors served, ultimately you men and women." She cast a steely gaze over the small group. "Everything I did it was my job, my duty, my commitment. My belief in doing what I could for the galaxy, not the Emperor and Moffs or the senators who joined the Rebellion, that was my quest. My crusade. My war." She gripped the edge of the podium, thinking about where they were at right now against the Yuuzhan Vong. "By being here now you all display the same level of dedication and sacrifice I did, I still do. And because of that, we cannot fail. Make no mistake, we simply will not fail." As the recruits cheered, emboldened by her words, a young woman came up to her and whispered something. Vanile nodded somberly and excused herself. "Alixe had just passed away." Lash knew about the old and angry woman and took the news in silence for a moment. "She couldn't overcome her injuries?" she wondered finally.
    "Actually it looks like she was on the mend." Lash began thinking age might have done her in. "How's your mother coping?" Another victim of the Yuuzhan Vong.
    "Still touch and go."
    "And your father?" Lash asked, trying her best to be sensitive.
    "He's dealing with it better than you'd think." Lash smiled a little knowingly, before hiding it.
    "We need to do something," she said, "something to bring an end to this war."

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.