1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Nobody's forcing you to play, of course. But we'd love any original characters you can come up with.

The more the merrier.

Happy holidays to you!
  2. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc:

ramp: wherever you want really. Have you gone back to our original thread back in the EUC?? You don't have to really, but I guess you can begin on Mon Calamari. It's basically up to you.

boba: hate to see you go, but if you would like to create a character at another time we'd be happy to have you. :)
  3. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    Am I the only player who has a completley original character?

.... :(

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------
  4. Nev_Dron Jedi Knight

star 1
    well besides myself, a_r, yalmak, jhc, and kk operates a couple of original characters... (but we are the original 5. so yeah, you are the first new RPer we have that had created their own unique character.

But dont worry, i'm sure there'll be a few more people who will create a unique character. ;)

Sidenote: so mort when are you going to make a post?? ;) :p
  5. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    I will make a post as soon as I am tagged. RPs sometimes go better for me when I have posts to feed off of. :)

6. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: yeah, true i agree with you. Well, i guess you could write a little about your background or who your'e associated with. It might make it a little easier to TAG you. :)

...just a thought. :p
  7. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    My character's bio is on Page 1. He's associated with the Empire. :)

8. exodus411 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have an original character...
  9. Rampani Force Ghost

star 4
    Admiral Sien Sovv

Orbital Shipyard, Mon Calamari

Admiral Sien Sovv sat behind his desk thinking. With their weakened state and a war with the Empire, the Galactic Alliance would be hard pressed. With Admiral Kre'fey and the Bothan people calling for the complete destruction of the Vong and the Empire looking to ally itself with the rogue al'Yammka, the situation was grim. Sovv was just waiting for when Kre'fey would break away with his fleet and declare war on the Alliance and Nom Anor. That was another thing. Nom Anor was known to play tricks and betray his allies whenever it suited him.

Sovv would have to keep an eye on him. It was then that an aide knocked on his door.

"Come in."

The aide was a young man, as were so many of the Galactic Alliance military.

"Sir, your daily report. New ships that are completed are the Mon Cal cruiser Death Watch, the assault cruiser Monitor, and the gunship Generis. They are all ready for there shakedown cruises. Construction continues at a steady pace throughout the shipyards with another five capital class ships to be completed within the week."

The aide finished and was dismissed.
  10. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    M_N, I never got the chance to comment on your character. I think both you and exodus411 have some great potential here.

I'll have a post up tomorrow.
  11. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: whoops ex .... my bad :)

yeah, it's nice to have some new RPers, going to be interesting to see how this turns out.
  12. Yalmak-Scur Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC Since my character is really not interacting with anyone else it the time and my posts right now are not actually effecting anyone but me I hope you guys don't mind me posting again.
    ---------------------------------------------

IC:Alone once again Yalmak tested his new found abilities. Ever so slowly he extended his senses out into the world surrounding him. It came much easier this time. Having been stripped of the force for a majority of his life; (Actually all of it but the last several months.) Yalmak had no problem opening himself to the force. Maybe it was the intensive mental and physical training that had made him an elite assassin or maybe it was just that he was naturally gifted. Either way it didn?t matter to him. The force was just another weapon in his one man war of vengeance. Yet vengeance had taken a back seat some where along the way. No longer was there the intense hatred for Nom ?The Defiler?, no longer was there the need to crush an opponent in single combat, or wade through the masses of enemy soldiers hacking and slashing his way to victory. Yalmak had become a part of something much bigger, something much more powerful. For the first time in his combat driven life Yalmak-Scur could see the big picture. The problem was that he didn?t know where he fit into the big picture or into which direction he should head. This problem would take time to resolve and time was???. Agggghhaa? the pain swept over him again. Lost so deep in though Yalmak let his senses slip once again into the battle field. The anguish and suffering was unbearable. As soon as the pain left Yalmak?s direction was clear. This war had to come to an end.

13. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
  14. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Dread Lord al'Yammka

Jungles of Yuuzhan'tar

*Infidel, laser fire punched deep into the jungles as he fled. Trees evaporated around him as the infidel's blasphemed ship opened fire. He was in a trance, dreamlike...he had known the gods would grant him sustenance upon his day of escape. But he hadn't imagined it would have been this tough. But he always loved a good fight, one that he would never back down. There would be a time coming when there would be no turning back, there would only be glorified death and honour, or the triumphant return to the seat of power.*

*It had been nearly a full cycle of Yuuzhan'tar's rotation when he rested. Still clutching the remains of an infidel warrior, the upper torso, he rested against a gigantic tree. He allowed a brief respite to pay sacrifice to Yun-Yammka for his honour on the field of battle. The last remaining drops of the infidel blood, he smeared across his tattered face.*

"Tchu'luk vong ik taaris", he whispered.

TAG: no one really, unless one of you can work something in there. ;)
  15. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I've come up with an idea for Mortimer, if he's still interested in playing.

I think you could probably hang out with Nev for a while, seeing as you're an Imperial hunter droid.

How does that sound?
  16. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Where's Nev at? ?[face_plain]

17. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    He's on a refitted Victory-class Star Destroyer called the Hybrid. It's trying to pick up personnel and organize a defense.

Right now, it's heading toward an Imperial supply base to evacuate personnel--you could probably get some good killage in there.

And the comment in your sig about the Fett bashers...too true. They're all stupid.
  18. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Thanks alpha_red. :)

IC as A-404:

• Aboard the VSD Hybrid, A-404 marches up to Admiral Nev Dron in hopes of taking part in the evacuation operation.

TAG: Nev_Dron

19. Nev_Dron Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc: no prob ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Captain Doryl

Aboard Hybrid

~Looking out the viewport at the battle ensuing at the Imperial Outpost, Captain Doryl is interrupted by his crewman.~

"Sir, we will be coming up on the Outpost, we have taken some serious casualities."

'Turn to port side and lay waste the scarheads, we will bring to bear as many of our turbolasers as we can.'

~Captain Doryl was in the process of ordering the procedures when a call went out.~

"Admiral on deck!"

~Admiral Nev Dron saluted and then strode over to the Captain~

"I have a new strategy that you might be interested in partaking. Even though our swift victory will come regardless of our men down there, I think it would be wise to save some of our men. There is a Colonel that is commanding the base, Colone Dratsum. I would like to send down a platoon of troops headed up by one of our more distinguished Assassin Droids. A-404, will be the leader of the infiltration team to extract Colonel Dratsum and as many of his personnel that we can."

~The Captain looked down at the floor and then towards one of the viewports.~

"I will see to it, Admiral", he stated.

~A short crisp salute soon followed, and Captain Doryl went to make the call.~

TAG: Mort
  20. Bounty_Hunter_Boba Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought I'll give this a shot.

Name: Lieutenant Ker Heras
    Species: Clawdite
    Affiliation:Galactic Alliance
    Division:Former Jedi, now part of the Navy
    Physical Appearance: as he's mostly seen: Red eyes, black hair, scar down side of face
    Bio: The clawdite Ker Heras was found by Jaina Solo when he was 12, and was taken to the New Jedi Order. He grew in the Force, and then went on a mission that changed his life forever. Ker went on a mission with Jaina, a fellow Jedi whom he had a growing infatuation for, was captured by the Yuuzhan Vong. He took down every Yuuzhan Vong he could, giving in to his anger. Ker was defeated, and the Yuuzhan Vong left him for dead. Ker lived, and suddenly he feared what he had done. He feared falling to the Dark Side, so he left the Jedi Order for the good of the Jedi. He joined with Wedge Antilles, and became a lieutenant in the Navy. He will now try anything to save the galaxy, and especially the New Jedi Order.

OOC: That one capture mentioned in Ker's bio... Jaina did escape along with Leia, who also came along.
  21. KenKenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC:

Boba: Oooo...I like, I like... :D ;) :)

Imperial Outpost, Nearing Imperial Headquarters, Yuuzhan'tar Surface

Yom Yorrik

"Forward! Press forward, my creche brothers!" the Warmaster screamed, watching as his warriors surged out toward the makeshift trenches of the enemy, the crackle of fire and the sound of lasers and plasma being launched overwhelming to the ears of those in battle.

The blue blasts of turbolaser fire laid out his brave warriors on the front line, their deaths not in vain as it gave opening for other warriors to press the attack, diverted attention from the fire-breathers to get closer to destroying the fringes of the building, presented opportunity to the previously-unsuccessful strike teams that now began storming the main outpost edifice.

Smoke rose from the hulking forms of two turbolaser emplacements, ironically both from opposite locations, leaving one left on the roof and another left upon the ground. Stormtroopers fell easily to the vastly more-experienced warriors of the Yuuzhan Vong, their deaths not without price as those warriors fell to backup forces taking up for the loss of their fallen comrades.

Progress was slow, but it was progress nonetheless, and so the Warmaster continued moving his forces forward, continued to inch closer to their target, starting to get in range for the fire-breathers to begin spitting plasma at the target building--

And suddenly, the shoulder villip of the Warmaster began blaring warnings...sightings of a large enemy ship moving toward the area, apparently set on providing reinforcement fire power and possible evacuation for the enemy holed up within the building.

"FAS!" the Warmaster shouted, watching as one of his fire-breathers was split open by the frequent laserfire of the other turbolasers, which had now apparently begun focusing their attack one target at a time. The giant beast began spewing black lifeblood from its injured body, but it didn't go down without a fight...writhing in its final death throes, the animal spit forth a barrage of plasma at the base of the nearby tower, disingrating its supports and sending it- and the 10 or so snipers hidden in it- crashing down in flames.

He had to do something, and quick-- the turbolasers and swung around to focus on another fire-breather, and while this one wasn't as injured as the last and would hold up longer, it wouldn't survive for that long...and its death would inevitably signal the end of this particular battle.

"Defensive positions!" the Warmaster shouted to his troops, also carrying the message across to his subalterns shoulder-villips. "Draw back and take up defensive positions!"

The two remaining fire-breathers began retreating back a bit, finally settling in a comfortable position within range of the oncoming enemy forces, followed by the warriors obeying the orders of their superiors, ducking down behind dead stormtroopers and fellow combatants alike, using their corpses as cover against the volley of laserfire from the enemy...

Motioning to an assistant subaltern, he was given the villip attuned to Commander Ju Choka, who was currently leading attacks with three Domains in the form of atmospheric bombing runs on Imperial supply lines and barracks.

"Commander," he began, "your support is ordered at the battle location of an Imperial supply center outpost. Come as quickly as possible, and bring all of your forces...bombers to decimate the building, coralskippers and other craft to defend against the possibility of air resistance...everything. And make it quick."

Ending the tranmission, the Warmaster looked over the battlefield, watching as the enemy followed suite and began taking up defensive positions of their own. The faster Commander Choka came, the faster they could move on to the Imperial Headquarters.

And the faster they could do that, the fast they could come closer to ending the blasted war on Yuuzhan'tar, and showing the infidels why the Y
    />
  22. exodus411 Jedi Master

star 4
    Madraj Dentarg

Imperial Outpost, Nearing Imperial Headquarters, Yuuzhan'tar Surface

Madraj pulled back as was ordered by the glorious warmaster, crouching, and using the small piles of carcasses as cover. He and the other twenty-nine volcano-armed Yuuzhan Vong were sporadically placed along the battlefield, providing cover fire for the amphistaff-armed warriors.

Madraj's own amphistaff quivered in anticipation, awaiting it's turn in battle.

Madraj watched as the fire-breathers were fired upon, and cursed the infidels for their stupidity. They would suffer ten-fold for this atrocity. The warrior fired his mini-volcano at a nearby stormtrooper, effectively burning through the human's armor, and sending him screaming to his death.

He kept on firing, as did the other volcano-wielders, attempting to lessen the number of Imperial Forces on the field.

Tag: Ken_Kenobi
  23. Mortimer_Nerdly Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as A-404:

• A-404 records into his memory bank: "I have a new strategy that you might be interested in partaking. Even though our swift victory will come regardless of our men down there, I think it would be wise to save some of our men. There is a Colonel that is commanding the base, Colone Dratsum. I would like to send down a platoon of troops headed up by one of our more distinguished Assassin Droids. A-404, will be the leader of the infiltration team to extract Colonel Dratsum and as many of his personnel that we can." Processes order; Says: "Aye, sir. Will comply.

• Says: "Where may I find my troops, sir?"

TAG: Nev_Dron

24. alpha_red Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Uppity!

Sorry I couldn't come up with a post. I'm really sick right now.
  25. Nev_Dron Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Captain Doryl

Aboard Hybrid

~Through the transceiver, the Captain eyed the Assassin Droid.~

"I have contacted a Major Icks. He is on his way with his squad of troops. Meet him in minor docking bay 340. That is all", he clicked off the transciever.

IC: Major Icks

Minor Docking Bay 340

~He watched as the towering, black assassin droid, A-404 approached. I think he can handle himself and this squad...I almost pity the scarheads down there.~

~He saluted.~

"A-404, here is the squad you asked. Your mission is to extract Colonel Dratsum and any of his personnel. Fighting will be intense, expect much out of the enemy. Show no mercy!"

TAG: Mort
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.