main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as A-404:

• Records into his memory bank: "A-404, here is the squad you asked. Your mission is to extract Colonel Dratsum and any of his personnel. Fighting will be intense, expect much out of the enemy. Show no mercy!"; Processes order and says: "Command acknowledged. We shall complete our objective and crush all resistance!"

• A-404 leads his squad of heavily armed Stormtroopers and three AT-PTs aboard an Imperial Landing Craft and takes off.

• After leaving the VSD Hybrid, A-404 lands the shuttle on the outskirts of the Imperial Base.

TAG: Nev_Dron, Anyone

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Imperial Supply Center, Nearing Imperial Headquarters, Yuuzhan'tar Surface

Commander Ju Choka

Commander Ju Choka led his pack of coralskippers and bombers, comprised of elite elements of other famed coralskipper squadrons and filled in by the ranks of Domain Val, down towards the jungle below, swooping like a bird of prey to attack their targets.

It hadn't taken long to get to their location- indeed, just before Ju Choka had gotten the call from the Warmaster he and his bombing squadrons had finished a run on an Imperial barracks compound, annihilating those who posed a resistance- and those who didn't- and reducing the buildings to little more than molten slag.

Now they were on the call of the Dread Lord himself, moving in to provide air support to the struggling forces of the Warmaster by bombing the the enemy and their supply center to whatever hell the infidels had and feared.

It was almost overkill- Commander Ju Choka's forces had the numbers that could take down an entire of the enemy's largest capital ships...and yet, instead of being called in to aid in his creche-brother's, Nas Choka, attack, he had been reduced to killing infidels on the surface of glorious Yuuzhan'tar with weapons that could puncture much heavier durasteel than what he was aiming at.

And yet, he absolutely loved it. He had long awaited for the infidels to follow their traditional ways of betraying alliances, and now they would pay for it with their lives- not even lives to sacrifice, since those days were long past. No, the infidels on Yuuzhan'tar would die hideous deaths...all the better than he would be able to dish out some of that punishment.

Ju Choka spoke orders into the villip in front of him within the cockpit of his enlarged coralskipper, his message trasmitted to the signals of the other coralskippers and bombers in his group...newly refitted with squad communication via villip, a stark change from the old use of yammosks- well, not that old, considering they were still widely used in combat. Just not with a squadron as elite as Ju Choka commanded...

"Target sited...prepare weapons...wait to fire on my signal..."

It was short and sweet, void of the uneeded chit-chat that clogged infidel comm channels, but rather straight to the point and full only of the orders commanded.

The supply center came into view, it's presence but a blip within Ju Choka's cognition helmet...and yet, it was getting larger while other, smaller blips began appearing around it. Soon the battlefield was before them, scores of Yuuzhan Vong warriors and Imperial stormtroopers huddled behind what seemed to be dead figures of their own, as well as larger blips Ju knew to be fire-breathers.

"Ready..."

Sending a mental signal to his ship, Ju's coralskipper prepared itself for the imminent assault, its large volcano cannons smoking in anticipation.

"Mark..."

Plasma torpedoes were readyed in the double organic tubes fitted to the ship, prepared to fire along with the volcano cannons as Ju lined up the shot.

"Fire!"

Pairs of plasma torpedoes shot forth both from Ju's own ship and the twelve others fitted with such weapons from behind him, 24 shots in total, heading it pairs towards the targeted supply center and enemy troops. Streams of plasma rained down in succession, even more plentiful than the barrage of torpedoes, as all 30 of the ships under Ju's command opened fire upon the enemy, careful in trying to avoid the Warmaster's forces and focus on the enemy at hand. The air support had been carried out at the coordinates requested by the Dread Lord, and hopefully the attack would quicken the eventual strike on the Headquarters...

TAG: Nev (for damage assessment of Imperial Supply Center)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

3. Nev_Dron

Nev_Dron Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2003
    IC: Major Icks

Minor Docking Bay 340

~He watched as A-404 led his squad of troopers into the landing craft.~

"Sir, requesting clearance for takeoff", the voice of A-404 came of the comlink.

"Your'e cleared, proceed. And may the Force be with you!", the Major Icks commented.

~The atmosphere outside the docking bay shimmered for an instance and the landing craft dropped out.~

IC: Admiral Nev Dron

Captain's Room, Hybrid

~The Captain was seated behind his desk. All urgency of the situation under complete control. A remarkable young man.~

"The mission is away", muttered the Captain.

"May the graces of the people's of Carida be upon them," he stated.

~He always hated the, may the force be with you phrase,...stupid magicians~

~The comlink buzzed...~

"We are in position to hammer the enemy Captain! Your'e presence is needed."

~The Captain glanced up at the Admiral, saluted and then hastened for the bridge.~

TAG: Mort

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as A-404:

• Before A-404 unloads the troops, he activates the comlink on his right gauntlet and contacts the Hybrid; Says: "Admiral Nev Dron, we have landed safely on the surface. Can you confirm an exact location of our target?"

TAG: Nev_Dron

5. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    Dang...lots of posts.

6. Nev_Dron

Nov 11, 2003
    ooc: i'll direct your'e question to Major Icks, since he'd probably know. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Major Icks

Troop Barracks, Hybrid

~His comlink buzzed....~

"Colonel Dratsum whereabouts in the compound are not known at this time. It is safe to say that he is probably in his bunker. It can be accessed through a secret compartment, west of his quarters in the base. Do not hold back, engage the enemy to your fullest. Gather the remaining troops and organize the resistance, it will probably aid you in your mission." it was stated more matter-of-fact than anything else.

"If that is all, then proceed with your mission. Icks out."

TAG: Mort

7. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC:

Nev: Psst...damage assessment of the Imperial Supply Center... ;) :)

8. Nev_Dron

Nov 11, 2003
    ooc: whoops :( ...maybe I was just ignoring it. ;) :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IC: Colonel Dratsum

Imperial Supply Base, Bunker

"I need damage assessments!", he roared to his personnel.

"Sir, we have taken heavy casualties. We've have lost three of our turbolaser turrets. Our snipers are all but lost, and we're down to only 75 troopers", the aide remarked.

"Colonel!"

"What?!"

"Hybrid is here!", he screamed.

~The Colonel now could hear the cheers from his remaining troops above him. An instant later, heavy turbolaser fire began to shake the compound. He began to smile.~

TAG: KK ;)

9. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as A-404:

Yuuzhan'tar Surface, outside the Imperial Base
    • Records into his memory bank:"Colonel Dratsum whereabouts in the compound are not known at this time. It is safe to say that he is probably in his bunker. It can be accessed through a secret compartment, west of his quarters in the base. Do not hold back, engage the enemy to your fullest. Gather the remaining troops and organize the resistance, it will probably aid you in your mission." it was stated more matter-of-fact than anything else.

"If that is all, then proceed with your mission. Icks out."
      ; "Affirmative. A-404 out."

• A-404 unloads forty Stormtroopers (15 w/E-11 Rifles, 15 w/Light Repeaters, 5 w/Tripod Repeaters, and 5 Grenadiers) and the three AT-PTs from the landing craft.

TAG: Nev_Drom, anyone

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as A-404:

Yuuzhan'tar Surface, outside the Imperial Base.

• A-404's troops from up and await his orders.

• Says: A-404: "Our primary objective is to crack into the base ahead and extract Colonel Dratsum and any other Imperial Personel we can find. Intelligence reports that the Colonel is holed up in a bunker there. We must accomplish this task without fail! You will leave no Yuuzhan Vong that stands in your way alive! MARCH!"

• A-404 activates Battle Program and leads his troops into battle. Halfway towards the Imperial Base, the troops are confronted by a hoard of Yuuzhan Vong. The Tripod Repeater Troopers and the Grenadiers go up ahead and begin firing. The AT-PTs come up behind them and give support. All other troops provide cover. A-404 manages to roast many Yuuzhan Vong with his flamethrower.

TAG: Nev_Dron, anyone

11. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Oooh....flame thrower.

12. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC:

Well, this battle just got interesting... [face_mischief]

Now you shall feel the wrath of the true Yuuzhan Vong... [face_devil]

[i]Imperial Supply Center, Nearing Imperial Headquarters, Yuuzhan'tar Surface[/i]

[ul][b]Yom Yorrik[/b]

The Warmaster smiled as he watched the explosions of [b]Commander Ju Choka[/b]'s squadron's torpedoes and streams of plasma. Flames shot up high into the sky, smoke billowing from their peaks, the base of the mighty fire being the destroyed portions of the supply center, which was now all but completely dismantled.

More enemy troops fell to plasma fire from the volcano-cannon armed warriors, reducing their numbers by even more, forming gaps in their front lines which allowed two of the Warmaster's strike teams entrance into the fiery furnace that was now the supply center. [b]Yom Yorrik[/b] knew that Imperial cowards would still be hiding out in the bowls of the building...and the Dread Lord was determined to kill every last one before moving on to the decimation of the Imperial Headquarters.

Suddenly a scream was heard from a nearby villip, and moments later a subaltern brought him the distress call- Domain Aq'dar, the warrior Domain currently moving through the jungle as one of the many Domain task forces that would be aiding the Warmaster's group and the slayer army in attacking the Imperial Headquarters.

"[i]Dread Lord, we've taken heavy losses! An Imperial strike team...has landed upon glorious Yuuzhan'tar and...has begun attacking our forces. Orders, Dread Lord.[/i]" the commanding warrior shouted through the villip, determined to be overhead amidst the faint sound of blasterfire and war cries that filled both the villip transmission's and the Warmaster's background.

Suddenly a roar was heard in the distance, and [b]Yom Yorrik[/b] turned around to see...

One of the infidels' wedge-shaped ships- a "Star Destroyer"- moving through the atmosphere towards the supply center and the current battlefield. It was no doubt the home from which the Imperial strike team attacking Domain Aq'dar had disembarked from...and therefore no doubt heading towards the supply center to provide reinforcement, both from the air and in the form of infantry.

"[i]PUUL![/i]" the Warmaster shouted in dismay, raising one arm in defiance. In an instant he had turned back around to face the battle, and to talk into the villip...

"Commander, you are ordered to form up and mount a viable defense against this Imperial task force. Do what you can to stop them, and even if you fail, die assuring that they will be delayed in their coming to support the enemies here. Go, now!"

Tossing the villip to the subaltern who had given it to him, [b]Yom Yorrik[/b] spoke into his shoulder villip...

"[b]Madraj Dentarg[/b], you are ordered to move the volcano-cannon armed warriors back to my current location, while the rest of the warriors surge forward in an all-or-nothing attack. Go, now!"

Issuing the counter-command to the amphistaff-armed warriors, the Warmaster smirked as they busted from behind their cover and began moving forward like a wave of dark clouds in a bristling tornado. On they went, over one hundred of them, surging forward with the aid of the fire-breathers to pound the enemy with whatever strength they had left.

Meanwhile, the Warmaster himself had begun moving away from the battle, he and his elites whipping around back into the jungle to meet up with the other half of [b]Yom Yorrik[/b]'s army, along with [b]Madraj Dentarg[/b] and his volcano-cannon company, which he hoped would be following him...[/ul]

[b]TAG:[/b] exodus (for [b]Dentarg[/b]'s response), Nev (for response to attack)

[hr]

[i]Above Imperial Supply Center, Yuuzhan'tar Atmosphere[/i]

[ul][b]Commander Ju Choka[/b]

"[i]Commander, enemy capital ship target is moving into battle arena, sir. Orders?[/i]"

[b]Commander Ju Choka[/b] smirked through his cognition hood as he led his squad above the tallest trees of the jungle below, his coralskipper's senses also picking up the presenc

13. Nev_Dron

Nov 11, 2003
    ooc: actuall kk Hybrid does not carry but one squadron of TIE Interceptors. It is a retrofitted, VSD. It is meant for ground combat. It carrys twice the normal compliment of ground troops: 4,080 troops, and up to 20 AT-AT's and 30 AT-ST's. ;) Will try to have a post later tonight. :)

14. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    IC as A-404:

Yuuzhan'tar Surface, outside the Imperial Base

• Says: "Return fire! Protect the AT-PTs!"

• A-404's troops return fire. The AT-PT's keep moving, killing as they go. The volcano cannons don't seem to affect them much. The Tripod Repeater Troopers and the Grenadiers escord the AT-PTs while A-404 commands the others.

• So far, the Yuuzhan Vong have killed five E-11 Troopers, two Light Repeater Troopers, a Tripod Repeater Trooper, and a Grenadier.

• A-404 targets the Yuuzhan Vong warriors and and arms his Plasma Gun. A-404 flies on on his jetpack killing as many enemies as he can. In the process, he manages to blast Aq'dar in the face, killing him instantly and causing the rest of the Yuuzhan Vong to retreat. A-404 lands on the ground and disengages his jets.

• After routing out the Yuuzhan Vong, A-404 and the rest of his troops get out of the jungle and catch up with the AT-PTs. They reach the Imperial Base within minutes. A-404 commands the troops to stand their ground against any more Yuuzhan Vong while he and about five troopers look for their target.

• A-404 locates the bunker and cuts open the doors with his Lightsabers. He finds Colonel Dratsum inside; Says: "Colonel Dratsum. We are here to evacuate you from this area. Please come with us. We will lead you and any other personel who are ready to leave to safety."

TAG: Nev_Dron (For Rescue Operation)
    TAG: KenKenobi (For Damage Assessment)

15. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Just for the heck of it:

Current alpha_red Forces

About 20 gallons of snot and mucus I've hacked up so far today
    A few fingernail clippings
    Candy bars
    Waffles
    Cocoa Krispies

16. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC:

Nev: I'm not quite sure what you mean. Removing a squadron of TIE fighters wouldn't leave any extra space- they're hung from hangers above, and therefore wouldn't give any more cargo area. It could be retrofitted, however, to include more troops or more mechanized infantry- but only one or the other (i.e. more troops would mean less space for AT-AT's and AT-ST's, and more AT-AT's and AT-ST's would mean less space for troops ;) ).

Perhaps you could elaborate? :)

Mortimer: I am wondering- A-404 got past the Domain Aq'dar forces via jetpack, but how did the other stormtroopers? Do they have jetpacks as well? ?[face_plain]

17. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    Some of them might. There are some from Jedi Academy with jet packs. I think those are spacetroopers, but apparently their jetpacks work just as well in atmosphere.

Anyone else find it curious that almost every single species in SW can breathe air?

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: KK, I decided to leave that part up to your imagination. I was planning to kill Aq'dar, but I decided to wait until later. And no, the troopers don't have jetpacks. Also, I never said A-404 escaped using his jetpack. I said he used it while blasting the Yuuzhan Vong. Does that clear things up a bit?

19. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    OOC: Imagine this: your troops are held back, still fighting Aq'dar, and you are all alone in your reconaissance. Ought to be an interesting show of your character's skills... [face_mischief] :D ;)

20. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: I wouldn't want to be put in that position...yet. ;) I'll make an edit. :)

21. Yalmak-Scur

Yalmak-Scur Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2003
    IC Valen Ssurd
    GFFA controlled space above Yuuzhan?tar

1 Luxury Yacht and 35 freighters drop in from hyperspace.

This is Lost Traveler hailing GFFA orbital command. Requesting permission to go planet side.

TAG: Who ever is running the GFFA Command NPC?s I believe its Alpha Red

---------------------------------------------
    IC Yalmak-Scur

Agggggaaaaahhhhhh!!! To much pain? must stop????killing???..Stop???..Killing?. ??.must ?Stop??Stop??? pain ????killing ??..aaaaaagggggaaaaaahhhh??.Killng ?..stop ??..pain.

IC Darth Falcor

Sitting alone in his darkened throne room the Ancient Sith Lord speaks to the empty chamber.

Foolish apprentice I feel your anguish use it to strengthen you or learn to quiet the flow of the force. You are disappointing me greatly.
    OOC Alpha are you feeling up to running a little dialogue for the GFFA with me if not I'll find some one else this time.

22. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    I don't control any of the GFFA command staff. I only control Luke, Kyle, Mara, and Cilghal, and I very rarely use Mara or Cilghal--they're only for story threads related to Vua.

If you want to talk to any one of them, though, that's fine. We should probably open up a playable position in GFFA Fleet Command.

23. Yalmak-Scur

Aug 24, 2003
    No what I really need is something akin to an Air traffic controller. That is a little to small of a job for those guys I'll just work throught the dialogue myself.

24. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    That's cool. I thought maybe whatever's happening to you in the Force might cause you to want to talk to them.

If a Force-related issue comes up, I'd be happy to work out something for you.

25. Yalmak-Scur

Aug 24, 2003
    I might want to talk with them a little later down the road.

Rampani has a GFFA Admrial Position maybe I'll wait for him....NAh I don't have the patience. Ok I'll give Rampani a day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.