main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Yuuzhan'tar - Imperial Base Zero

Slave IV's Landing Pad

IC: Boba Fett, Krysta Fett

"Bah." Boba grabbed a loose durasteel pipe from the ground and handed it to Dajiri. "It's not a snake, but it will do."

"Who is that?" Krysta pointed to a bizarre stranger headed in their general direction.

"I'll bet my bottom dollar that's Kirian," Boba concluded, cocking his gun.

Krysta's heart pounded. She started sweating again. Even so, she grabbed her pistols.

"Let's nail this guy before he causes any more harm than he already has."

TAG: alpha, ****child

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

2. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Dajiri

She grips the pipe and cautiously follows Krysta. "Be careful. Please. What happened back there is only a sample of what he can do!"

tag: Mort

3. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kirian

"Indeed I can."

I looked around the bay, quickly finding an acceptable vessel -- a two-seater Scimitar assault bomber. It was quite speedy, for a bomber, and could cause more than enough destruction to get us to where we needed to go.

"Let's go."

Just then, I sensed the approach of three individuals. One was Boba Fett, and his daughter accompanied him. The nonhuman was Dajiri, my lover's sister.

Let's see what they have to say about this.

I took Nen's hand and jumped to the top of the bomber. Opening the hatch, I strapped myself in. Waiting for her to get inside, I turned on the engine and the bomber's shields.

TAG: VC, Mort

4. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Nen Yim

She jumps into the bomber and straps in next to Kirian. "I believe that the expression is 'let's blow this rock!'" she smiles, slamming the hatch.

tag: Alpha

5. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Hangar Bay

IC: Boba Fett

"Going somewhere, you two?"

Boba crouched down, pointing his jetpack to the Scimitar Bomber's engines, and fired his missile.

No escape.

TAG: ****child, alpha

6. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Nen Yim

She stares out the back viewscreen. "Kirian, do something!"

IC Dajiri

She smirks. "Good idea!"

Tag: Mort, Alpha

7. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kirian

"He still speaks of technology and machines...he still believes that this war is fought and won with firepower and tactics."

"He is wrong."

I concentrated on the missile, and pushed against it with the Force. It circled around the Scimitar and headed straight back to Boba.

Tag: VC, Mort

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Hangar Bay

Oh, that was stupid.

"SCATTER!"

Boba dove out of the way as the explosion hit and sent him rolling across the floor into a pile of crates.

"Splash damage is a harsh mistress..."

Krysta had fired her jets, as supposed to simply jumping. The blast had boosted her velocity, causing her to lose control of her pack.

"YIIIEEE!"

She slammed head first into the wall, denting her helmet. Groaning, Krysta got up and looked behind her. Then another groan.

"Great."

Almost directly in front of the Scimitar. Krysta fixed her stare at the cockpit, with Kirian and Nen within. Impulsivley, Krysta aimed her blasters, one for each of the passengers, and fired upon the cockpit.

TAG: ****child, alpha

9. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kirian

Without thinking, I delved into the energy currents around the ship, and directed them into a shield against the blaster bolts.

"Preflight checks complete. Ship ready for launch."

I fired a proton torpedo at the wall across the bay, destroying it beautifully. Then, I cranked the throttle up to full and lifted off, soaring out of the bay.

Tag: VC...among others

10. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Nen:

"We are out of there!" she exclaims joyfully. "That was amazing!"

IC Dajiri:

She sits up, rubs her head, and looks at Fett. "That was a bad idea, I take it?"

Tag: Mort, Alpha

11. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kirian

I turned to my love as she hugged me -- gently, to avoid getting pricked by my armor, but it was an embrace nonetheless. I could almost call it a squeal...I was not nearly used enough to seeing that in a woman. Usually, I was a freak to strangers, oftentimes simply for being Force-sensitive. But there was an old saying that to be great was to be misunderstood. And no more greatness could come than from overthrowing the dark pall Nom Anor was casting over the fate of this galaxy.

And I was on my way there now, in a Scimitar, with a lovely master shaper by my side. But I feared for her fate. She was a Yuuzhan Vong, and most Yuuzhan Vong did not grasp the Force. How could she -- she had not been trained to grasp it, only to manipulate me so that I who could would fight for the Yuuzhan Vong cause. And, in an ironic way, she had succeeded beyond her own wildest dreams. And I loved her for it.

I leaned my head over to her. "Amazing? That is yet to come. When we hit the Citadel sector security zone, Nom's troops will attack it with a ferocity unheard of since the ancient days, to keep us from getting to him. Though they no longer believe in the gods, they will give their lives for him, because they are afraid to do otherwise. It is fear that holds your people, and mine, back. If you know of any way to bypass even a portion of his defenses, now would be the time."

Tag: VC, Mort

12. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Hangar Bay

The hangar was a mess. A meteror might as well have hit it.

Boba slowly picked himself up. "Yes. Bad idea." Boba grumbled and backhanded Dajiri.

"Oh! Oh, my flamin' head!" Krysta got up. It had not been her morning. First Kerri went missing and died, then then the Tazerrats, the annoying Stormtroopers, the Yuuzhan Vong women, Kirian Palpatine, and now this.

Krysta took off her helmet and rubbed her head. "That's about a hundred less brain cells. I'll be taking those back the next time we meet, Kirian."

TAG: ****child

[b][color=green]IC: Dengar[/b][/color]

[blockquote]"Good idea."

He didn't know why he said that, but [b]Dengar[/b] had just gotten word that the Yuuzhan Vong, and lots of them, were headed towards the base. What was he supposed to say? It didn't matter. He mustered the surviving men.

"Come on!"

The Stormtroopers got up and followed the bounty hunter, or rather, they followed the new arrival that [b]Dengar[/b] was trailing.

"What did you say your name was again?"[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: KH[/b]

[hl=black][color=white][b][]=====#[]<[/hl][/color][/b][hl=red][color=white][b]---------------- M_N! ----------------[/hl][/color][/b]

13. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    Ic Dajiri

She rubs her cheek, glaring at Fett, and says, "Not to be a master of the obvious or anything, sir, but I think thats our cue to chase them."

Tag: mort

14. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Hangar Bay

IC: Boba Fett

His ire was over the limit. Boba felt disgraced and unwilling to pursue Kirian. Yet at the same time he wanted to track down the man that violated Krysta's mind.

Boba said nothing. He turned around and snatched Dajiri's neck, gripping it in a tight squeeze with a single hand.

15. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Dajiri

Gasping for breath, she manages the word "Sorry?" before passing out.

tag: mort

16. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Hangar Bay

Boba dropped Dajiri at his feet After bringing his foot back and thrusting it into her ribcage, he stepped over her body and walked up to Krysta.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yes dad, I'm fine," Krysta replied sarcastically. "I hurt and I'm exhausted."

"That's a 'no'. Do you feel well enough to investigate the Detention Center?"

"I suppose so." Krysta put her helmet back on.

Boba nodded. "Let's go then."

17. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Dajiri

She regains conciousness a few moments later and rubs her ribs. "I love you, too," she grumbles, looking around the hangar wondering if there is anything she can fly. Having had a little practice in fighters, she pries open the canopy of an x-wing, hops in, shuts it, slides her weapon under the seat, and starts it up.

"Well, Sister," she murmurs as the repulsorlifts rumble to life, "I guess it's down to you and me."

She takes off for the citadel.

Tag: Alpha, Mort

18. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC: Lieutenant Kenneth Hawkins

Yuuzhan'tar -- En route to highest external point of Imperial Zero Base

"I didn't," came the lieutenant's quick reply. "Pleasantries will have their place later. Right now, we have some Yuuzhan Vong to stop... I just hope there's a fire escape on this damned base."

TAG: Mort

19. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

"What a day," Krysta complained. "If one more thing out of the ordinary that happens, I'm going to get violent."

Boba extended a hand to the side. "Hold up. Isn't that Kyle? It is. Come on."

Boba sprinted over to the Jedi with Krysta in his wake.

TAG: alpha

Jungles

IC: Dengar

Fire escape?

Dengar didn't bother to ask. Obviously it was a metaphor and the Republic soldier said it wasn't the time for pleasantries. Dengar wholeheartedly agreed.

"You know, I'm not sure the Major would take kindly to your presence, Yuuzhan Vong threat or otherwise."

TAG: KH

20. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003

Jungles, en route to the base

A snide chuckle came out of the lieutenant's mouth. "He can take it up with NR SpecOps Command. I sure as Hell know I will. Now, really, you work in outpost defense and you don't know if they have external stairs!?" The last question would likely answer Dengar's unasked inquiry, as the metaphor was horribly uncommon. With that, Kenneth continued running to Zero Base.

21. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    OOC: jhc has communicated his situation to me -- his Internet is down, and he can only access it at work to check e-mail.

22. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kyle Katarn

Oww...

Kyle's face had been viciously deformed by the shaper's blow. The Jedi would have gotten up to greet the bounty hunter, but his spirit wasn't in it.

"Boba? Yeah. Remind me not to fight former apprentices who've turned to the dark side. I still care about him -- I let my emotions get in the way, and he and his shaper girlfriend gave me plastic surgery without a medical degree."

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002

Detention Center

Boba cocked his head. "Yeah, first chance I get."

Krysta crouched down beside Kyle and noticed the wound, similar to those she had bestown upon others.

"That gash must hurt." The concern in her voice was apparent and she noticed this. Her temper was terrible just minutes ago. Was this all a mood swing? She neither knew nor cared at the present moment.

So this was the famous Kyle Katarn and she felt sorry for him and Krysta knew why. Kirian. She removed her helmet and let her hair fall. Seeing a friendly looking face would probably bring Kyle around.

TAG: alpha

Jungles

IC: Dengar

The main gate came into view and Dengar shot past the Republic scout and up to a flashing control panel.

"Well here we are," he said, flipping a few switches. The gate shook and slid open with a deep scraping sound.

"Now all we do is find the Major. Hopefully he's in a good mood."

TAG: KH

24. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kyle

The agent-turned-Jedi found the strength to open his eyes; upon doing so, he beheld a sight he never thought he would see.

An illusion...it's gotta be. I've probably sustained some brain damage...that was a hell of a hit.

An angel...sent by the Force? Who knew? In any case, the face it wore was that of a human, not any other species -- though it was sometimes said that angels, as creatures of the Force, took the form of something familiar to anyone who saw them, something that would erase all doubt in their mind that they were doing what was right.

No...no angel would look like a Mandalorian. Or would it?

Despite the split in Mandalorian culture between mercenaries and warriors of honor, the angel's armor of wrath bore the same insignia that the Mandalorian Ancient Canderous Ordo had worn into battle. She was the daughter of Boba Fett -- and she had worn many names in her life, as had the angels of legend. She was apparently concerned with fixing up Kyle's face -- her presence, despite her culture, was compassionate enough toward Kyle that he was able to get hold of his mind again and use the Force to slow the blood somewhat. As she began to treat him, Kyle began to speak.

"You will not have to worry about tracking him -- there is only one place he will go. That's to the Citadel, to face off with Nom Anor. He hates Nom...the Overlord took everything from him. Even you, as blind as you are to the Force...you have to have felt it, the poison inside him. It will consume everything it touches."

Tag: Mort

[b]IC as Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker[/b]

The small energy emissions inside the ship let the two Jedi know it was moving. They were descending toward the planet's surface, with [b]Starkiller's[/b] troops onboard. And [b]Mara[/b] fully intended to join the fight with them. To that end, she was helping heal her husband's wounds as the craft descended to the surface of the embattled world. She knew that, soon enough, their skills would be needed.

A sudden blinding instant of pain relayed the success of [b]Kyle Katarn's[/b] mission -- he was all right, and would survive, though he'd be out of the action for a week or so. Far more potent was his emotional distress -- [b]Mara[/b] sensed that [b]Kirian[/b] had turned. A short time later, [b]Luke's[/b] numbed senses felt it, too.

He [i]was[/i] a gateway to darkness now, and in a sense far deadlier than anything the Yuuzhan Vong could throw at them. Even from afar she could sense his hate, sense the blood and crying souls of Yuuzhan Vong warriors on him. All for the love of a woman...[b]Nen Yim[/b].

[i]I did a lot of missions for the Emperor. This one doesn't know the Force, but she's done a lot more harm than I ever could have to anyone, and just by being there.[/i]

She hoped the fleet was doing all right. She sent a word of encouragement to [b]Cilghal[/b], the Mon Calamari Jedi Master currently commanding the fleet from the [i]Cathedral of Winds[/i], which was taking quite a pounding in its effort to break through the Yuuzhan Vong line. In return, [b]Mara[/b] was hit with a vision. [b]Luke[/b] received it at the same time, but where two should have been fighting as one, they were alone, in the cold vacuum of space, but somehow still able to breathe. This ceased, however, when they saw the vision for what it was. Hundreds, even thousands of Alliance and Yuuzhan Vong ships lay in orbit -- a Mon Calamari Star Defender, many accompanying Star Destroyers, Bothan cruisers, and other Mon Calamari ships, and even more numerous smaller ships lay in ruins above a blasted world. Opposing it was a flotilla of equally dead Yuuzhan Vong warships and starfighters, their telepathic screams silenced forever. Somehow, they knew that the world was what had been Coruscant, what had belonged to them and their friends and loved ones. Truthfully, it was neither that nor Yuuzhan'tar any longer, for it belonged to no one in any form. It was but a graveyard like the legendar

25. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003

Imperial Zero Base

Kenneth chuckled at Dengar's idea, just from the comic standpoint. "Sir, with all due respect, you find the major. I'll deal with the Vong, if I can get up to the top of this damn building."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.