main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by KenKenobi, Dec 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpha_red

alpha_red Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 24, 2003
    IC: Kyle

"Wait a minute, I should have asked your age. Oh well, it's not like I never got drunk in college. As for high school, I got home-schooled by my father. Smart man."

He paused for a second to snap open the can, and then piped up again.

"Yes, dammit, I'm about to tell a story. I'm an old guy, and it's what we do." He could feel Krysta mentally sighing.

"After my mom, Patricia, died, Dad saved up all the proceeds from his farm so he could send me to the Imperial Academy to get a higher education. Funny thing is, Jerec killed him while I was there. Of course they told me Rebels did it, even though he was a Rebel sympathizer. But sometimes I think that maybe they did it because I was a jerkoff at the Academy, even though I made top marks. Hell, they kicked Dash Rendar out of the Academy because his brother crashed into the Emperor's personal museum. Hell, you probably saw me on one of those IQ-draining drunken college humor sites you find on the HoloNet. Way before I picked this up."

Kyle placed his hand on his lightsaber for emphasis.

"Alcohol is proof that the Force loves us and wants us to be happy and live our lives honestly, because let's face it; the stuff we say when we're drunk is what we were thinking in the first place. You agree?"

Tag: Mort

[b]IC as the Skywalkers[/b]

[i]Must not draw lightsaber. Must not draw lightsaber.[/i]

[i]I'm not sensing any hostility out of him.[/i]

[i]Meh, you're right. He seems to be pretty calm. Wonder what the Empire wanted out of him, besides another soldier? They've got pretty high-quality troops here.[/i]

[i]Who knows? Maybe he's pissed off at them, too.[/i]

[i]Wouldn't surprise me. What are these droids, anyway?[/i]

[i]Who knows. Let's find out.[/i]

"Is there something about these droids that we don't know, Commander?"

[b]Tag: Mort[/b]

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Imperial Base Zero

IC: Commander Starkiller

Starkiller took a quick look at his droid army a good distance away past the his two visitors, and glanced at each one of the four A-400 droids.

"Droids? There's droids everywhere. But that's to be expected. If I am present, there's bound to be a myriad of different droids in mass quantities just around the corner. But I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you ask of these four gentlemen standing with me. In so many words, they are assassin droids painstakingly constructed with both care and the most advanced weaponry and technology to date."

TAG: alpha

[i][u]Slave IV[/i][/u]

[b][color=green]IC: Krysta Fett[/b][/color]

[blockquote]To say that [b]Krysta[/b] wasn't fascinated by such a comment, especially from a Jedi, would be untrue. Overall, yes, she did concur with him, except for the when he had said, "the Force loves us". She didn't believe that. The Force, she knew, didn't love her father and it certainly didn't love [b]Jango[/b].

"More or less," said [b]Krysta[/b]. Smirking, she opened a can for herself, threw her head back, and started drinking with loud, wet gulps.[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: alpha[/b]

[hl=black][color=white][b][]=====#[]<[/hl][/color][/b][hl=red][color=white][b]---------------- M_N! ----------------[/hl][/color][/b]

3. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kyle

Kyle gulped down another few ounces of alcohol. "I swear, if this leads me into another crappy vision, I'm just gonna kill myself and not bother with it. Hell can't be any worse than here."

[b]IC as the Skywalkers[/b]

"Not to hurry things along too terribly fast, but could we get to making a strategy for attacking the Citadel so we can actually use all this technology for something?"

[b]Tag: Mort[/b]

4. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    IC Nen Yim

Nen Yim rushes about the damutek, putting final touches on her newest creations. Finally, she opens the pens and lets the Tazerrats out through the back entrance. "Go forth and destroy," she whispers, watching the thousand small creatures vanish into the jungle.

Tag: all?

IC Dajiri and Tariin

"Here," Tariin hisses, pointing upwards. There's a place in the ceiling where the membrane appears pockmarked. Wedging his feet and hands into the grooves of the walls, he pulls himself up and opens the "manhole." Once he climbs through, he reaches down and pulls Dajiri up after him.

5. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: I'll post with my other characters later. ;)

Slave IV

IC: Krysta Fett

Krysta listened to Kyle over the swallowing sounds over the non-stop drinking of her very first can. This place? Hell can't be worse than my room, is that it? Hah! He's a Jedi so of course he'd say that!

After a final set of gulps, Krysta tossed her can behind her back and wiped her mouth. Her stomach flopped as she let out a loud belch. Krysta didn't bother to say "excuse me"; she just wore a silly face.

TAG: alpha

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

6. alpha_red

Aug 24, 2003
    IC as Kyle

Kyle looked at Krysta semi-thoughtfully as she let loose with a multi-gigaton burp.

"Wow...Force, we're wasted. Y'know, if I wasn't a Jedi, I'd say something about your boobs right now. But I'm kinda married to Jan, and I think we all remember what happened to Kirian that one time."

He would have laughed at his own dumb joke if not for the splitting migraine and the sense of uncertain vacancy that clawed at him like a hungry wolf at a small rabbit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.