Fanclub Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Aug 26, 2002.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    12th annual celebration of chewies death is today!! [face_devil]
  2. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Chewie?s nephew protested this, but security took care of him. [face_devil]

[image=http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/Jagger_Slade/Humor/Scartbacca.jpg]
  3. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    hahahahahaha.... that's awesome. i'm not sure that chewie death day celebration thread went over too well...hahahahaha...but that's what i was expecting.
  4. Blue_but_beautiful Force Ghost

star 4
    Hahaha I approve of this sinister shaping! =D=

I'm sure there are at least some people out there who understood the necessity of Chewie's death...no idea where to find them (aside from the lovely people from this thread) but I am sure they exist! [face_mischief]

About to read the newest issue of Invasion now at 1:30am, this could or could not give me nightmares, so Tsavong Lah better be on top form ;)
  5. Aspiration Jedi Knight

star 1
  6. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So how was the issue? Did Tsavong show up? Though very hesitant to pick up this storyline, I might have a look when I goes to my LCS, which is really far away, this weekend.

And whoa, Aspiration's back. :eek:

I think some of ye might have heard of it already, but Team Win, a.k.a. John Ostrander and Jan Duursema are back with a new SW series. Extremely doubtful it'll have any Yuuzhan Vong in it, I'm really eager for it to come out.

Dawn of the Jedi

This will seriously predate TotJ/KotOR.

Also, in these past few days, I did up a couple more custom YV minis before my trip this weekend. These two fellas should be familiar. ;)

Mezhan Kwaad

Vua Rapuung
  7. Blue_but_beautiful Force Ghost

star 4
    Well...Tsavong Lah didn't show up so much as his forces did, there was a lot of closure for minor aspects of the plot and a 'new' revelation about Kaye and Finn's mum, but nothing that wasn't already a plausible (and obvious) theory anyway. It definitely needed more Tsavong ;) Still little idea what the Galfridian kids have living inside them.

On the run up to halloween those two mini's make a nice addition to your collection BD hehe.

And welcome back Aspiration! [face_peace] Death to the Wookiee's indeed [face_devil]
  8. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    welcome back aspiration and gotta agree with everything that blue said about the most recent issue of invasion. i'm really starting to enjoy this series...sure it's still not legacy...but it's coming around.
  9. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Well during my trip out of town, I flipped through the recent issue of Invasion and found out for myself that Tsavong himself didn't show up. Though Tom Taylor is an awesome fella, I couldn't bring myself to buy this recent storyline. :( However, I did pick the Blood Ties by him and Chris Scalf, starring Boba Fett. Now that was a wicked read. :D

Preview for Invasion - Revelations #5.
  10. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    any of you guys/gals picked up the new crimson empire III? Great art/storyline...plus some teases...it is post CE II where Nom got his first appearance. [face_devil]
  11. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    CE III is out already? Crap, I thought it be out in December for some reason. Think I'll wait for a few more issues of this, plus Dark Times to come out before I order it. Get a bunch of goodies at the same time.

Heard Invasion - Revelations #5 is out now. Did Tsavong Lah show up this time? Some spoilers in the Lit forum say that Nina has some history with Tsalok and Nagme.
  12. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    I haven't gotten the latest Invasion yet, i'll let you know as soon as i get it.
  13. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Saw this on one of Tom Taylor's albums on Facebook. Hope he doesn't mind me showing them. From a convention in Australia, someone did a wicked cosplay of a Yuuzhan Vong. AFAIK, it's the first time I've seen something like that.
    [image=http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/319602_10150539536198782_570888781_11903523_1560450478_n.jpg]

[image=http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/310572_10150570724553782_570888781_12025274_1842545580_n.jpg]
  14. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    wow! thanks bd. i hadn't seen that. that's an impressive costume for sure!! that makes 3 YV i've seen around.
  15. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    Not sure if you guys are reading Crimson Empire III...but you should. Our boy Nom Anor is back!! [face_devil]
  16. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I was considering to get the CEIII after Christmas, but has since decided to wait for the trades like I did with the previous two mini-series. Does Nom Anor play a significant role in this?
  17. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    He get's a brief mention in the first and a full two pages in the second (with new artwork for his famous outfit). so who knows...looks like we should be seeing more of him as he stirs up trouble. [face_devil]
  18. Robimus Force Ghost

star 5
    It is fun seeing Nom Anor once again in CE3.
  19. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4

couldn't agree more. [face_devil]
  20. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Merry Christmas!

[image=http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/Jagger_Slade/Humor/NaSanta.gif]
  21. Maggy Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Merry Christmas everyone!
  22. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4

[face_laugh] love it!!! Hope all had a Merry Christmas!
  23. Blue_but_beautiful Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh wow have I been out of the loop [face_beatup]

I still need to acquire Revelations #5! But did someone mention OMNOMNOM Anor is back in the new Crimson Empire series?! [face_dancing] Oh yeah, that IS good news to come back to. My comic book store hasn't been selling that, so I'm get my backside over to that ebay abomination and buying them. A whole two pages of Nom in his super suit is worth it IMO!

Happy New Year all, even if it is a bit belated [face_blush] To the embrace of pain with me!
  24. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Alright, further to the various information that you may, or may not, have read, I have created a sticky with the most up-to-date information about the Move, as in, for those not in the know, the time-scales for our migration from one server (IGN) to the next.

Please do read this, and keep an eye out for further updates. I shall be updating the opening post periodically (I'll note when).

Happy Reading!
  25. Black-Dog Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    So the move is finally happening? I've forgotten about that.

Anyone here besides me and Blue on The Old Republic game? I've been spending a pantsload of time on there,fun stuff. The game has a world boss on Taris called the Ancient One, resembling a giant killer millipede. The first time I saw it up close, I thought it to be a predecessor to Sguaru the Biter.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth