main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Yuuzhan'tar: The Yuuzhan Vong Homeworld

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Otto_den_Ktulu, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Dark Jedi Tam

Dark Jedi Tam Jedi Padawan star 4

May 12, 2000
    *me sighs*

Ok now I regret ever drawing him. :_|

*comforts Hul*

Oh and Otto you need to just copy and paste the link to the geocities page. You can't click on the link and get direct access.

2. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm too lazy. It's a great pic though. I wish I could draw like that....

3. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Can I post my predictions on how the good guys will defeat the Yuuzhan Vong - a.k.a, the weaknesses of the Yuuzhan Vong - or would I be labelled an antagonist and thrown out the window ;)?

Aunecah_Skywalker

4. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Not by me at least, dunno about them, but me. And since I'm the maker of this thread, you won't get kicked out.

And btw, I've been wondering myself how the Yuzzie's get defeated.

5. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    it's gonna be something stupid, like they're alergic to baffor pollen so they all die

6. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    No, the vonduun crab armor is allergic to the pollen. And besides, Ithor's gone, and that's the only planet the plant grew on.

7. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    didn't they have ANY genetic samples? no clippings of a sentient plant? i don't think so

8. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    IIRC, Baffor Trees were scattered across the galaxy in an effort to keep the race alive so that in the future (within a few years or so), the pollen could be used. I'll have to check my copy of Ruin and see how long they thought it would take...

9. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Oh yeah, they did that didn't they?

10. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    I certainly don't believe *all* the Yuuzhan Vong will die though. The fanatics certainly will get over thrown, but the Shamed Ones will live on. However, even if the NR gives them a planet to start over on, I seriously doubt other species are going to willingly embrace this idea.

11. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    I'd like to thank Infiltrator for supplying me with these next two pics:

[image=http://www.geocities.com/ottovox1/yv2.html?]

[image=http://www.geocities.com/ottovox1/yv1.html?]

Thanks a bunch Inf!

12. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Uh, Otto_Den_Ktulu , you have realized that the images don't show... right?

Aunecah_Skywalker

13. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Yes, they're on geocities, just click on em and copy paste, either that or just put a ? at the end of the link

14. Inari_Icewalker

Inari_Icewalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2001
    Otto: Too late to edit, I posted and then left the office and went home. Aaaah, well.

Tam:: *me sighs* Ok now I regret ever drawing him. *comforts Hul*

No no no!! It was supposed to be a joke, honest! :(

cries :_|

15. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    i'll make new vong cards if you PM me vong pics

16. Inari_Icewalker

Inari_Icewalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2001
    Fights to control the smirk that is begining to spread across her face. Hands fly over the keyboard, trying to keep up with the wheels turning in the mind...

OK, since we know that every last thing around the Yuuzies is alive, right down to their space vessels and clothing, I have a question.

On the worldships, the shapers take care of everything to make sure the worldship gets fed, and then recycles "waste" products. My impression was always that said waste products were produced by the Yuuzies living inside the worldship.

So my question is...glances around for Tam to appear...where does the worldship's "waste" go?

SCENE: Coral Skipper chasing a NR ship

COMMANDER, cursing: Why are we losing speed?! <snarl>

SUBALTERN: I am not certain, Commander. It might be the...difficulty...the ship has been having recently.

COMMANDER, swearing under breath and then bellowing: Where are those worthless shapers?! Get them down here, now! :mad:

SUBALTERN, saluting: Yes, Commander. It is done. Disappears to retreive the shapers in question.

SUBALTERN to SHAPER #1: The Commander summons you and demands to know why you have not remedied this problem.

SHAPER #1 [Master], headdress giving the warrior the equivalent of The Finger: Do not presume to question me, lowly warrior. I have already told your reckless commander that the ship's [insert Yuuzie word for intestines] still has a blockage that will take time to pass properly.

SHAPER #2 [Adept], headdress balled up into the "Oh ****!" posture: Master, it is time to administer the [insert Yuuzie word for laxative].

SUBALTERN: What word to the Commander, then? We do not have time for you doddering imposters to pretend to play Shaper and heal this ship! What word to the commander, he will demand to know what measures you have taken to heal the ship.

MASTER SHAPER, waving modified hand threateningly and scowling: Very well! But if the ship sustains any further damage because your tyrant of a Commander's demands, I will issue a complaint to the Head of the Shaper Caste. Mark my words! The Shapers will not be responsible if this ship perishes! Motions to her Adept and they both stalk off, into the bowels of the ship. Literally.

The Subaltern marches back up to the bridge and reports to the Commander what he has learned.

SUBALTERN: The Master Shaper states that the ship requires more time to heal, Commander.

COMMANDER, snidely: What else is new? She's been claiming that for 12 kets now. I do not care for her excuses, just a report on when the ship will be fully usable! As it is, we are about to lose our prey...oh, the ignominy of it! These shapers have no regard for honor! He continues to howl and bellow and pound on his command chair as the ship lurches forward, still trying to pursue the fleeing infidel machine vessel.

Meanwhile...

In the bowels of the ship, the two shapers are inserting an enima in hopes of dissipating the troublesome blockage impeding the ship's overall performance. Finally, they have their little medicated prize in place.

[i]On the bridge of the NR Correlian Corvette which has so far been able to elude its Yuuzie pursuers...[/i]

CAPTAIN: Are they still falling back?

LIEUTENANT: Well...I'm not sure, captain. This is odd.

CAPTAIN: What's odd?

LIEUTENANT: Well, first they dropped back their speed, and then seemingly gave up the chase. Now they're gaining in speed again and they're on an intercept course, m'am.

CAPTAIN, considers this: Kick this bucket into gear and get us out of here, Commander!

COMMANDER: Right away, Captain.

LIETENANT: Er...Captain, m'am...I've never seen...

[i]The coral skipper is streaking through the system, coming up beside them, nearly.[/i]

CAPTAIN, hollering: Evasive maneuvers!! How the hell did they get up beside us like that?!

COMMANDER: Unknown, Captain...never have seen a Vong ship move like [i]that[/i] before!

[i]As the coral skipper plunges out ahead and past

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
  18. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    The Yuuzhan Vong mentality comes in handy when I am in PE, especially when I have to run.

19. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    That's awesome U_1 I do the same thing when it comes to pain :p

Inari that post was just as cool as beans ;)

20. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    in x-country, i am faced with both injury and requirement for intense endurance, YV philosophy helps me face the pain and lack of energy in both of these things

21. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Inari: As always, your YV theories are always the most interesting. :D

EDIT: Actually, coralskippers eat rock, correct? They also shoot out molten rock for propulsion and weapons. So techically they are "crapping" at you.

Infiltraitor: You run XC? So do I.

We got this insane new coach. He made us run on day 1, even though no one was dressed out. Our daily run, excepting today, is a 1 mile warmup, 6 mile workout, 1/2 mile cool down, and 10 100m sprints.

On weekends we must run 6-10 miles each day...

He's a slave driver!! He wants us to run th 3 mile course in 15mins, like he did in HS. I can only run it in 20...

22. Infiltrator

Jan 4, 2002
    our team sucks, i'm by a minute inna 5 km better than the next guy. no way i'm not runnin varsity this year :D

23. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    If I were to ever run XC, I'd die on the way. I'm in shape yes, but man, I'd never be able to do that.

-----------------

Where is everybody?

24. Dark Jedi Tam

May 12, 2000
    Meh, I don't understand all this running business. :p

The only way you can get me to run is if someone is chasing me.

*Hul perks up*

Hul grinning evily: And I know exactly which direction I shall chase you, tsupling.[/i]

Me: *rolls eyes*

BTW good morning all! :D

25. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    *ponders creating sock involving Hul* :p

Good afternoon