main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG "Z" Midnight Sale

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by lukedecop, Apr 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Hey Hey Hey, Jedi's and Sith Lords. U guys were fantastic man! Your came in full force. So many costumes so many pple. Thanks for making it a memorable and fantastic night for all the fans and collectors on April 2nd. Hope you guys manage to get all your favourite figurines.
    The thread is dedicated to pple who want to give thanks and express our first star wars outing and exprience. I had great fun that night together with my gf and Jazzy Jazz. Thanks for making it a night i wont forget and being there guys :)

2. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha, you were on TV...

:D

3. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Haha, I saw it too!
    Were you trying to be "anonymous" with that Vader mask on, dude?? Good try, but too bad your name was plastered on the screen anyways... LOL! :p

Congrats on being the first in line again... was it for old time's sake?!??

So exciting to see quite a few familiar faces on TV tonite... too bad I couldn't join you guys... but hey, do keep me posted, and I'll do my best to be there for any future events... remember all the outings that we had 3 years back?? I sure do! ;)

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    wad can i say, derrick does it again! oh, thanks for queing man, i had to go home. How's my grevious? hehe. And xeno, y must u get all the attention?? hehe, i just dun get it. Almost everythings attracted to u even girls !
    Oh, and to all star wars ppl who were there, a bit sorry if i wasnt all communicative or somethng, i had trouble seeing without my specs. :p
    The crowd, was too big to escape my eyes tho~

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I had fun tho' my costume was a bit Ghetto :p will have to fit the whole outfits soon. I was also a little blind as wasn't wearing Toric contact lenses. Luckily only on the CNA one I'm seen, the TCS 5 one already had my Hermione School Robe on. :p

Heehee, Lukedecop, should we all bow to you for doing it again, being first in line? Let me see if I do have the news from back 3 years ago....

And JaZzYjaZZ, congrates on being the next in line. ;) So what did you get?

Not forgetting Winbros, sorry didn't catch you till a bit too late. Nice to see you again. :)

Oh, don't forget the news from Channel News Asia and save it before it's gone.
    Hundreds of Star Wars fans snap up collectibles at midnight sale

6. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Haha, what can I say, the Emperor has a sexy probe, girls are naturally attracted. XD Derrick does it again ! First in line !!! W00t ! How's my Grevious as well ? My teeth was on TV !!! Hahahahaha.

7. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Congrats to Derrick of course..not the biggest collector, but definitely the most passionate!

Eh, I only spent about S$140, while the others prob spent 3 or 4 times more than me! I got the new Lego Imperial Shuttle, General Grevious Unleashed (which I'm glad I did), and three more basic figures (Grevious, Clone Trooper and Dark Anakin).

I'm really buying only selective figures now, cos although I don't have a large collection, space and money are still becoming a problem, so I'll prob get those that are completely new characters or those that I don't already have.

I have to say...I really like the new ROTS packaging. I hated the Saga line that AOTC was sold in..

:)

8. lukedecop

lukedecop Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    Dudes, your r killing my secret Identity, the name's Luke "lukedecop" and not ***i*k.

Well JJ(aka JediJean) for the Vader mask, it was something me and Jazzy Jazz thought of before the sale and i managed to get an extra so that both of us could wear.
    To Yazid and Xeno Grevious is still in Statsis in my room, well guarded. :) Drop me a msg if u guys happen to stay or be around Nanyang Poly (my school) and maybe we could meet up and pass u guys your stuff.

Ya Jazz, definitely not a hard core collector, just got a couple of 3/3/4 and "unleashed" figures plus a vehicle. But i did exceeded my budget once again. Sob..

Hey btw Jazz maybe we and any of u guys here that happened to take any photos of the event could post it online. (but r we allow to post pictures on the thread? or only ranking members like Darth Eagle can?)
    And Thanks for the gd wishes guys! Boy is this thread getting hotter day by day!

The force is getting stronger!

9. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Anyone here can post photos here as long as they had been upload to a website or photo album that allows remote. I'm currently using the free account at Photobucket.

Just follow the codes/instructions given on the Markup Codes page to post your photos. :)

10. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    LOL Derr... Lukedecop, I live around Toa Payoh, maybe I can meet you up at Yio Chu Kang, you got MSN ? PM me the address, thanks !

11. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Lukedecop, i live in khatib. Very convenient.

12. lordtyranno

lordtyranno Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2003
    Fatimah,

Glad u guys had fun that night...

Thanks for looking after my stuff also..

THE NEXT BIG THING is MAY 16

There will be 12 MovieMania costumes that night....

If u have any pics from that night event...pls forward to my email...

May post some up on my website..

lord tyranno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.