main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zabrak

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kerro, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerro

Kerro Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2002
    Why do Zabrak have tattoos? How do they go about getting one and at about what age would a Zabrak get a tattoo?

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I don't know.

3. Spike_Spiegal

Spike_Spiegal Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Wasn't he thrown in the fiery furnace with Meshrack and Abendego? ?[face_plain] :p

4. RockDragon

RockDragon Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Fellow posters,

I am here on behalf of the NEUE. If we have posted this request in here before, please forgive us. :) I am going around asking all of the threads if they would put a governor from their thread in the NEUE. The governor would not have to attend meetings like a Senator would in the Senate, they would just report problems from their thread to the NEUE. We will try and help you out as best as we can. Mainly what we are trying to accomplish, is a quicker, more efficient, alternative to the EUIS, and to try and make a self-government with only major problems being reported to the mods. I thank you for your time, and if you have any questions just pm me. :) If you want to appoint a governor for your thread, either pm me or put up a post in The EU Empire thread naming your Governor. Thank you for your time. :)

Sincerely,

Empress RockDragon

5. Valyn

Valyn Jedi Master star 8

Mar 2, 2002
    RD: I'd advise you to stop posting that message in every single thread, as it gets annoying and could have the effect of having people hate the EU Empire rather than support it. [face_plain]

:)

As for the Zabraks...I'm guessing, Kerro, that you're thinking of Darth Maul. Maul's tattoos weren't Zabrak-oriented. They were Sith-oriented. They were Sith tattoos.

I don't know if Zabrak culture involves tattooing one's body, though.

6. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    Wasn't there a Zabrak on the TPM JC?

Eeth Koth?

He didn't have any tatoos. DM's were Sith in origin.

7. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Actually, Eeth Koth does have tatoos. They are just those lines you see on his face rather than the extreme ones that Maul had.

While Maul's might have been primarily Sith oriented, based on what I read in either a SW reference book, the main site, or SW Galaxies, it is a part of the Zabrak culture to be tattooed. Also, (either for horn and/or tattoo patterns) depending on what region that a Zabrak comes from might determine their look.

When I get the chance I'll look up the source and post a link. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.