main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zam Wesell

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Dagobah1234, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dagobah1234

Dagobah1234 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Is this comic book any good? Or at least as good as Jango Fett : Open Seasons ?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1569716242/ref=lib_dp_TFCV/103-0781205-1876602?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader#reader-link ( Sorry, link won't work )

I'm tempted to buy it. Is it short? Or as long as Open Seasons? ( about 60 pages ) I can't find much information on it. Any help is much appreciated. :)

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Zam Wessel GN is good, imo, but make sure you get the Jango Fett GN along with it, as both are needed for the complete story.

3. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    I think Yarael Poof is killed in the Zam Wessel GN.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yes, Yarael Poof gets it in the Zam GN. The Jango Fett GN is part 1 of the story, the Zam Wesell GN is part 2. Over here in the UK
    MVC (music/video store) gave these out for free with the AOTC DVD and VHS on the first day of sale. It's a good story, but I liked Open Seasons more since it fleshed out Jango's character.

5. orangefuzz

Feb 21, 2003
    The sight of Yarael Poof weilding a lightsaber just doesn't work. Quermians were not ment to weild lightsabers.

6. DreamKingMorpheus

DreamKingMorpheus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2003
    I thought the graphic novel was satisfactory. I just keep hoping that Lucasbooks will do more with her character sometime in the future, instead of her appearances in the "Jango Fett" G.N., her own G.N., and her all-too-abrupt appearance in "Attack of the Clones".

7. Dagobah1234

Dagobah1234 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    I didn't like the artists drawing style. Open Seasons is much better.

8. orangefuzz

Feb 21, 2003
    Open Seasons was cool. It was cool to see Jango's rise to fame and the end of the Madalorians.

9. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    It was not the end of the mandalorians actually, :). Just one group of the mandalorians.

10. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I'd get them if you're a fan of Bounty Hunter action. They have a few nice Jango/Boba moments in them, as well as lots of action scenes. Make sure you get the Jango GN as well though, because it's a critical part of the story.

~Clear skies

11. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    If you're a bounty hunter fan, go check out the next Tales. I think that's # 17 and it's about Boba Fett. (I think)

12. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Tales #18 is the Fett issue. This is from the TFN Comic page (with a spelling correction):

Star Wars Tales #18

By: Andy Diggle & Henry Gilroy & Haden Blackman & Jason Hall & Todd Demong & Hennry Flint & Peter Alilunas
    Cover by: Cam Kennedy

Throughout the galaxy there is one name that can send a chill through the core of any wanted man. That word is FETT. Join us for a full-issue tribute to the most feared and respected bounty hunter of all time?BOBA FETT. From stories of Boba?s exciting childhood with his father Jango, through a tales of him tracking down and bringing in wanted men Star Wars Tales #18 is a thrill a minute, action-packed issue that will excite both young and old alike!

Published December 24, 2003

Nice Xmas present for a Fett fan if it ships on time!

13. orangefuzz

Feb 21, 2003
    Yeah, uh thanks for the clarification on that one Valiento :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.