Zams a shapeshifter!

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Raz Zaphon, Feb 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Phat Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't really care for this idea as it seems a little unnecessary. But oh well... [face_plain]
  2. Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Now that we have a shape-shifter, it would be interesting to see more action concerning one in the films.

I am not particularly fond of shape-shifter being in a Star Wars film, but if there is going to be one, might as well allow that being to show their stuff and really cause some havoc.

Imagine Palpatine/Sidious using a shape-shifter to pose as either of his identities!

The possibilities are unlimited, especially if the shape-shifter were to pose as at least one major character.

Darth Sin! :cool:

3. Ga4 Jedi Master

star 3
    What is she, ....an amoeba?
  4. Echo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    i'm with leif. that is i've just read the thread and I don't understand why people are assuming she doesn't use these shape shifting abilities before she dies.

i would assume she does. and i like the idea. i would have liked it even more had i not known about it before hand. but alas, tis the life of a spoiled sw fan.
  5. Echo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Darth Sin- you made me wonder: What if her species' introduction is just a tease. What if we just see enough of her to wonder "Who else could be a Clawdite?"

One could go even as far to say any character we've met who's origins havent been explained could be a Clawdite?that is, just because one has the ability to shape shift, doesn't mean they always use it.

Can of worms, indeed.
  6. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    I don't believe it, especially in the current climate of Ep-X vs. TFN. As someone else mentioned, I'll believe it when I see it on screen.

If there is a shapeshifter in Ep2, I'd think it would be Sly Moore.
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020124/img/swinsider_mcdiarmid_4_bg.jpg] [image=http://www.theforce.net/episode2/characters/pics/sly-moore.jpg]

Call me a doubting Thomas in the meantime.
  7. Ga4 Jedi Master

star 3
    Wow, that really does look like Aurra Sing.
  8. smallpaul Jedi Master

star 3
    LMM, You're a doubting Thomas in the meantime.

I too have my doubts though. If it is true it's going to be EU fodder that's for sure.
  9. leif Jedi Youngling

star 3
    im a bit new to EpX. been reading them off and on for about 6 months i guess. have they been accurate about stuff??

please tell me they arenot another Supershadow.
  10. SLAVE2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Odds on first character to be brought back by EU because it was really a Clawdite that died?

Palpatine 2-1
    Chewbacca 4-1
    Yoda 6-1
    Anakin 50-1

:p
  11. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
  12. smallpaul Jedi Master

star 3
    glad to see ya finally got it sapient. It's about time ;)
  13. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    Besides, I don't think Lucas would blatantly rip-off the X-Men's Mystique.
    [image=http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0120903/13] [image=http://www.theforce.net/episode2/characters/pics/sly-moore.jpg] [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/zamwesell/img/curve.jpg]

But you never know. Lucas virtually made Star Wars by pillaging story elements from a ton of other well-known sources.
  14. DARTH_DURST Jedi Youngling

star 2
    So, if she is a shapeshifter, then wouldn't her arm simply grow back after Obi-Wan hacks it off in the bar scene? Wouldn't they notice that?
  15. Ga4 Jedi Master

star 3
    She wouldn't have tome to grow it back if she could.
  16. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    Again, I am reminded of scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. You have no arm. Yes I do.
  17. MetallicPea Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Remember when we used to think everyone was a clone.

Oh, the good old days...
  18. Jedilane Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hey now, I wouldn't mind if he made the Mystique type charcter come in to the SW universe. If there was a race of those hotties running around, I just might move there.
  19. Sate_Pestage Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wild....

Not sure what to make of it though. Why bother? I think Zam is cool just as she is.
  20. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    What about Zam's upcoming comic book? Anyone think it might explore Zam's supposed shapeshifting ability?
  21. ArtMaul Jedi Padawan

star 4
    And I would just like to say [face_plain] To all the smart guys who told me I was insane when I said the next Star Wars bad guy evolution was gonna be shapeshifting. I posted that one back in June. Thank you drive thru.
  22. son_of_the_tear Jedi Master

star 5
    Why would it be a rip off of X Men?

That is ludricous.

Sorry, but being or creatures or people who can shape shift have been part of many myths, legends and tales of old.

It is nothing new, so saying it is a rip off of T2 or X-Men is just plain silly.

Lucas uses a great deal from myths and ancient legends.
  23. SLAVE2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Remember when we used to think everyone was a clone

Maybe Zams people all shapeshift into Jango Fett's, battling the Jedi [face_plain] fanboys have hope still :p
  24. Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team

VIP
    star 7
    Hey maybe she can shapeshift into Darth Maul! :D [face_plain]
  25. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    I just shape-shifted into Lord Mauly Mall.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.