Zams a shapeshifter!

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Raz Zaphon, Feb 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Iquitous Jedi Master

star 4
    Zam should have been left as just another skilled bounty hunter, I'll be mentally scarred for life after seeing some hot lady in purple turn into an ugly rotund beast.
  2. Marsguo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ein Schwein
    Zwei Schweine
    Drei Schweine

aber : Eins , Zwei , Drei

Zams sister is Claudia Shifter !
  3. 2002 Jedi Master

star 4
    Count_Cuckoo you'll get your jedi fighting styles before the day is over believe me.

"She's about as effective with Obi-Wan as Pondo Boba was in ANH!"

then you must not know that she killed half of padme's guards including padme if she hadnt switched identities again. oh and you must also not know of what goes on in her chase scene either.

one more thing can someone explain to me what is so awfully bad about zam being able to change forms??? anyone?
  4. Count_Cuckoo Jedi Master

star 4
    2002, The reason I dont like the idea is that she dies too easily. Someone with this power and who is also a skilled Bounty Hunter would evade someone after all her years of Bounty hunting experience with ease.

As for the Jedi Fighting skills, my mouth is beginning to water. Bring em on!
  5. TK327 Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't think she dies too easily. She's finally met her match in a Jedi Knight, is all. No shame in that, is there? So is Jango lame because Mace offs him?
  6. 2002 Jedi Master

star 4
    "2002, The reason I dont like the idea is that she dies too easily."

if you knew the real deal you'd know that that is a far, FAR understatement.
  7. WormieSaber Force Ghost

star 5
    Zam is going to be the best bounter hunter SW has ever seen! And she's a woman, too! She can shape-shift, she's got awesome weaponry, and she's tough. It's about time we had some variety. :)
  8. Darth_Sillyname Jedi Master

star 4
    What NovaStarslayer said on the previous page. It would make sense if Zam was present during the first assasination attempt, and that we would see that form when she dies...or something like that.

I remember reading a rumor about this shapeshifting thing many months ago. I guess it's true.

But what's the point of being a shapeshifter if you keep a veil in front of your face to hide your features? Why not change your face?

When the audiance sees Zam shapeshifting i doubt they will think: "oh yeah, that's a common thing in myths and legends, and fake identities is a common theme in this movie". They'll probably say it's a Star Trek/Terminator/X-Men rip-off.....or they simply won't care (most likely).
    Original, it is not. But it's not the only unoriginal thing in AOTC so i can live with it.
  9. Count_Cuckoo Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think she dies too easily. She's finally met her match in a Jedi Knight, is all. No shame in that, is there? So is Jango lame because Mace offs him?

No, Jango v Mace is more of an equal match and doesnt include a Shapeshifter.

I agree that I dont know the full picture 2002 concerning Zam's chase. Only what was put in the scriptment.
  10. Rebel Scumb Jedi Grand Master

star 6

Its not that she dies to easilythat bugs me, its that her clothing doesnt change with her, as you said.

If she can completely change and uses this to some effect in the assassionation attempts then I'm fine with it.

When u say kills her bodyguards, do you mean in the bombing?
  11. CabDriverOnCoruscant Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry to bump this one up again after all the excitement is over, but I just tuned in.
    In all likelihood Zams abilities mean little to the asassination scene. At first it will seem like a gimmick to all of us. But don't you think Lucas is inserting the idea of shapeshifters for later use? Wouldn;t it make sense for Paplatine to use a clawdite in EPIII to help turn anakin? A clawdite could go as Obi Wan, Padme, Anakins mom....I think we'll see another of this species.....
  12. Twink_Kee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think's it just used to look cool, myself.

Anyway, I don't wanna see any "clawdites" or "clones" or "Darth Xio-Jades" contribute to the fall of Anakin.

But that's just my opinion...

Now make it yours.
  13. Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff

VIP
    star 5
    Up! Hehe, fun read. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.