main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Zaranne's Temporary Leave

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Dante_Cubit, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante_Cubit

Dante_Cubit Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2003
    Hello all. If you all know Zaranne from these boards, known to some as the "Mistress of the Minutes" at the VCFF, I am her husband, and I have some news for all of you.

Zaranne wanted me to tell all of you that she is currently on leave for a personal medical emergency. She will not be on the forums for the time being, and she will probably miss the next VCFF meeting. We will know in the next few days for sure.

Sorry to be the bearer of less-than-thrilling news, but she DID want me to let all of you know that she is thinking of you.

If you wish to send any "get well" notes to her, post them here, and I will be sure that she gets them.

Thanks,

Dante_Cubit
    Husband of Zaranne.

2. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Oh my goodness. Zar, I hope whatever is wrong will get better faster than immediately, and I'm very sorry to hear you won't be at the next meeting.

I'll be praying for you and for a speedy recovery. Get well soon!

Thanks Zar's husband for the update!

3. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Yeah, get well ultra super mega soon!

4. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Oh my gosh....

I hope you get better soon Zaranne, it won't be the same without you. Feel better. :)

5. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Thank you, Dantet, for letting us know.

Please let Zar know she is missed, and that we are all hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

Let us know if there is anything any of us can do for her or you.

I am sure she will be in our thoughts and prayers.

If you can, update us on how she is doing!

6. Dante_Cubit

Apr 26, 2003
    I just wanted to mention that Zaranne has seen your posts, and they definitely boosted her spirits and made her smile.

As for updates on her condition, without really describing the "condition" itself (I will let her handle that, if she so chooses,) it may take a little longer than we had anticipated for her to be fully up to speed.

It's not a setback, per se, but it might have been a tad optimistic to assume that she'd be 100% by the weekend.

I will be around to provide more info. Until then, thanks for your support, guys. It means a lot to her, and myself, as well.

Dante

7. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thanks for the update.

It'd be a shame for you to miss the meeting Zar, so get well soon! :)

8. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    Leave not granted. Get well NOW. Or else.

(I'll let someone else post the implied fist.)

Seriously, though, please take whatever time you need to get better. Being ill/injured sucks.

9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Dante, any chance we could pass on a card or other physical "get wells" to her?

Thanks again for updating us!

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Get well faster Zar! We need our minute-taker! :)

11. Dante_Cubit

Apr 26, 2003
    Sadly, it's official. Zaranne will NOT be at the meeting to take down the minutes. We didn't know until now that she will be unavailable until at least Sunday.

I saw her tonight, and she is continuing to do well. She is also very eager to tell you all what has happened to her the past few days.

Many apologies for the trickle of information, but her situation is sensitive, and it's one that only Zar has the right to discuss.

Yet, when she is ready to reveal her story, she will be shouting it long and loud because she wants people on these boards to know what has happened to her.

I will give GentleBant an address so that you guys can send a get-well card to her if you like. That would thrill her to no end.

Thanks,
    Dante

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Noooooo! Zar, I'm so sorry! I'm hoping whatever it is is not too bad. Feel better, and hopefully we'll talk to you soon!

13. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Thanks again for the update, Dante.

We'll all be thinking of her especially today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.