Zayne's secret (What is it?)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DragonMaster_85, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonMaster_85 Jedi Knight

star 2
    With the Demon arc coming up, as well as the recently-announced end of KOTOR, I would really like to find out what secret Zayne has been hiding since the end of Vindication.

My guess is that he has inherited the Draay Trust. This would work for several reasons, and also work to tie some loose ends up, and bring back a few forgotten characters, by the finale:

1. It explains why he hasn't told Gryph.

2. It could tie in with Zayne's family, specifically his accountant father.

3. It would also be nice to see him give a ton of money to Shel, because of Shad.

4. It would make a great way, coupled with Demagol's trial on Coruscant, to bring back Vrook, Vandar, and even Lucien, who I would love to see again.

Thoughts?
  2. max-attac Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    For me, he is always an agent of the Jedi Council.
  3. DarthMRN Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I thought he might have visited Lucien and his farmers. I suppose the Draay Trust could fit into that.
  4. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4

That's what I'm thinking. Officially, he left the Jedi Order. Unofficially, he remained as a Jedi Shadow of sorts to address the flaw he saw - the little things the Order are neglecting to address because their attention has been on the big picture (rebuilding, unifying the Order, the Mandalorian invasion/war).
  5. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    He's actually a Croke.
  6. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    There's no appropriate face icon that can suitably respond to this.
  7. Master_Keralys Sometime Technical Aide and Erstwhile Lit Mod

Manager
    star 5
  8. MercenaryAce Force Ghost

star 5
    I keep trying to tell you people, everyone is a croke. Yes, even you! Even me! [face_shhh]

Seriously though, I hope that it turns out that one of Zayne's sisters is actually part of the judiciary or something. I just want to see his sisters.
  9. JohnJacksonMiller Mastermind: KOTOR, LTotS, Knight Errant

VIP
    star 3
    Zayne sneaks out every Wednesday to do standup sets at open mike night the local comedy club.

Come on, guys. I would have thought you'd have seen that coming!
  10. Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare

VIP
    star 6
    Isn't it obvious? Arvan Carrick is an accountant. Accountants are Sith. Ergo, Zayne is a True Sith infiltrator.

The Covenant were right.

[face_whistling]

All of which, of course, will tie in to TOR, eventually. [face_mischief]

- The Imperial Ewok
  11. ThisIsMadness91 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    OMG, John! Spoiler alert, please:p !
  12. Grey1 Host: 181st Imperial Discussion Group

VIP
    star 4
    :confused::eek::mad::_| Now I'm so not buying issue #50! Thanks for the spoiler. [face_not_talking]

But I have to admit that I rather like the idea. [face_thinking] Bring on the standup! Learn to play guitar in front of a real audience!

EDIT: I totally forgot to say that I really like the Draay Trust inheritance theory. You could be on to something, seeing how quickly (and successfully) JJM swooped in to derail the threat on a more comedic track... [face_thinking]
  13. jSarek VIP

VIP
    star 4
    And THIS is why we need to have Tales back. Who WOULDN'T want to see this?
  14. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    I could just imagine a joke falling flat and Zayne muttering "Tough room"
  15. DarthYan Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I think he was at a hotel. I mean, after all the pants he went through, he sort of deserved a break. And I think he and Shel might have slept together
  16. Kenobi_Kid Jedi Master

star 4
    From the upcoming announcements about Demon, I'm guessing that he was off seeing the Mandos. Or Revan.
  17. Darth_Piejs Jedi Master

star 1
    [face_laugh] Pretty funny to read this now that I know what is Zayne's secret!:p
    Yes it's revealed in Destroyer 2!
    For spoilers go to the Destroyer subject.;)
  18. burrie Jedi Master

star 4
    Just curious, I've only been reading the summaries after Vindication, and there's one particular secret I'd like some word on: How did Gryph ever escape Serocca? Or will that just remain a legend?
  19. Darth_Piejs Jedi Master

star 1
    We don't know yet! But I wonder exactly the same thing!
  20. DarthYan Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Well then can you please reveal it?
  21. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    With the release of Destroyer part 2, shouldn't this thread be locked and a link be posted to redirect us to the appropriate thread? I don't know but I don't think the mods appreciate redundant threads on the boards here.
  22. Nobody145 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, this thread is kind of redundant by now. I'd give the answer, but it can easily be found in the KotOR #46 thread anyway. Although its not that huge, which I liked, since this is still Zayne we're talking about, we don't need a "wow, he's that well connected?!" moment.
  23. Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    You gotta admit, the fan reaction if this was the last issue of KotOR would be hilarious :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.