main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zayne's World - the EUC home of Zayne Carrick and his Fellowship

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deciple_of_Malak

Deciple_of_Malak Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2005
    First time I read a little thing came to my mind and it's not going away. :p It's a certin Kreia's quote: "Revan had many teachers". Yes, may teachers, all of them quite diferent from one another. And that one plus to the Zayne being Revan theory. ;)

I hope so! From your mouth to god's ears, as they would say. ;) And it would be a nice chance for that revanch. ;) And if Croatia, reaches the finals, I don't really care the result, I'd be happy.
    Although I did bet in a big ice-cream that we will win Euro08 with a person in my Fan Force. She says it'll be Germany. :p

CRO!

2. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    My friends, we must stand strong. The Sith have come and taken power over the Senate and seized control of most of the groups in the EUC. This group, however, noble followers of the great man, Zayne Carrick, must stand firm and true to the same ideals he holds to. No matter the odds, we never surrender, never give up! The time to fight back will come. Be ready.

- Keralys

3. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    KotOR #30 tomorrow! [face_dancing]

[image=http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a382/TNPredsFan/Message%20Boards/zayne_bring_it.jpg]

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *hologram activates*

The Sith Empire offers you peace, followers of the Zayne Carrick. Fellowship. Shall you join the Empire in that fellowship, or become our next victim? We have defeated the rebels once, we do not want to shed blood in such a pleasant abode.

I offer any member of the fan club the position of Sith Governor over Zayne and his fans. There shall be other rewards for anyone else willing to join the Empire.

- The Sith Emperor

5. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    oh please. You know it'll much more fun with us. who doesn't love a rebellion?

http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/28598329/p1/?38

6. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Actually, Darth Sunshine came from Zayne. :D

Just say nay to the Sith!

With the power of Zayness we shall not fall under the Sith rule!

This is what Zayne says to these Sithly schemes: [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Amarth775/yawn.jpg]

We have no fear of the Sith, nor pseudo-Sith which think of themselves as Jedi Paladins, nor Ithorians with guns, nor Mandalorians, nor Rakghouls, nor Mando-Racks! :cool:
    And indeed, bring it! :D

Seriously, Zayne and his fringe companions had nearly everyone against them in their galaxy, I think they would especially stand against a Sith dictatorship.

7. tjace

tjace Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2008
    Just read for Flashpoint, and the part with Squint in the red suit as he escapes was really ironic.

8. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Don't forget the Taris constabulary, assassin droids, the Republic navy, a vengeful former girlfriend and a madman with an army of space slugs. Zayne can never be stopped as long as he has friends who support him!

JJM has declared tommorow Feeorin Wednesday.:D I can't wait for KOTOR #30!

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I just read the latest KOTOR issue at work and im glad to see the Jedi Council keeping a watchful eye on Dray. I know i missed something in between reading the graphic novels and reading the latest issue. What happened to Camper and was Jareal in disguise, her hair was totally different as she again pretended to be a Jedi for the third time..

10. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    You missed a LOT! I would recommend getting caught up on issues #19-28 before you read the new ones.

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    ah the problem is i cant get back issues where i work cause they get credit for them once the issue is old. By old is that its not the latest issue.:(

12. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    How the heck does that work?[face_thinking] I would recommend you get Volume 4, but that does not come out until September... Ummm... Someone near where you are has got to carry back issues, somewhere... I hope...

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I have to check it out but most likely i might have to wait till sept.:_|

14. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    You don't know anyone who sells back issues of comics? There must be someone. Why your store gets rid of their back issues still confuses me.

15. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    Yeah! [face_peace] :D No Sith can take down Zayne and his followers! ;)

Especially vengeful former girfriend. :p Those are far more dangerous than any Sith! ;)

Get Daze of Hate, otherwise we'd be spoiling you too much.

CRO!

16. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Awesome! Looking forward to it. :D But I'll be able to get the issue on Friday earliest. :(

KOTOR holidays rock. National Offshoot Week, Feeoring Wednesday... ;)

That's so strange. Just imagine how much extra money they could earn by selling the back issues. [face_thinking]
    Oh well.

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Well they dont keep the single issues but they do keep older graphic novels. I work at Borders.

18. Deciple_of_Malak

Jul 10, 2005
    I thought KOTOR #30 was due for next week. This is even better! :D

CRO!

19. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Ah, that explains it.

Borders in UK sell the Star Wars comic (as well as other bookstores), a magazine published like Insider (was: UK SW Magazine). Usually it consists of two issues. Occasionally, KOTOR issues can be found. :D

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Though i love graphic novels more im so in to the comic that i cant wait. Im going to try and look into a comic store. I think i seen one close by.

21. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Anyone else read #30 yet? :D

Another great issue! Another Master has been killed, and Zayne has yet to be the one to do so. :cool: I thought it was very appropriate for Feln to be killed by his own people.

There is a whole lotta crazy running around in this issue with the Covenant members beginning to lose their collective minds.
    - Feln trying to rationalize his firebombing of his own people and blaming our hero.
    - Lucien basically telling Q?anilia to sit down and take a nap.
    - Lucien attacking Xamar.

I have to agree with Xamar, though. Things are serious now? Also, Feln had no problem killing Padawans, but blowing the Sanctum ?serious?? o_O

I loved Zayne kicking Feln and telling him to shut up!

Our hero and his loyal friends now have a suitcase full of Sith artifacts to show the Jedi Council. Can?t wait for #31!

22. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    I've read it, it proved my interpretation of the prophecy completely wrong.
    I thought the stick-saber was metaphorical, but it was identical to the prophecy. I also assumed that since Feln is the only Jedi shown being killed personally by the Sith Lord, Alek would show up and kill him to save Zayne. I'm worried now though, since no known future Sith Lord was anywhere near Odryn at the time. For Raana, the "Sith" were a future Sith nearby in orbit and a Sith artifact. She does mention sith above and below. For Feln, I guess it could mean a number of things. Either the storehouse with Sith artifacts was the "Sith", or his death being indirectly caused by a future Sith counts. I'm thinking Either Haazen (who I think is Sion), or Lucien (who I think is Nihilus, but who might be Sion). The other,and far worse, possibility is that Zayne will become a sith after all.:(

Things are sure going to happen fast in the next issues! I hope the end of the Covenant won't mean the end of Knights as well.

Rereading the prophecy, I also noticed two figures in Raana's vision. One has a green saber and looks hooded, the other looks a bit like a feeorin or a twi'lek with a green and a blue blade. They don't make any sense to me as far as Raana's prophecy goes. Do any of you have any ideas as to who they are?

23. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Who fired on Raana? Who disarmed Feln so he could get gang-beaten? There's something suspicious about that Snivvian . . . [face_mischief]

24. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    For that matter, who switched out the stick for the lightsaber?

- Keralys

25. TapeTrooper515

Feb 5, 2007
    Isn't Gryph a little short to be a Sith Lord? Although I must admit, Darth Hierogryph has a certain ring to it...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.