main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zayne's World - the EUC home of Zayne Carrick and his Fellowship

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Amon_Amarth, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    Tight-beam Comm Transmission to Sinrebirth's personal comm, modulated to avoid the Vong hearing:
    Sinrebirth, the fleet is here only to protect should your negotiations fail. We are already moving another fleet into position to defend against Sabith. You may inform them that their home is being protected from Sabith's predations by the GFA and that their continued presence here may ultimately force our withdrawal from their system.

- Keralys

2. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    *jumps in with the SSD TFF Indefatigable on the border of Zayne's World at TF Incendiary's location*

Adam glances at the Admiral, "Have you found him?"

The admiral nodded, "Yes sir."

"Send the message now."

"Yes, sir."

*incoming tightbeam transmission directed towards Sinrebirth*

"It is the Twin Suns' concern over the control of the Vong, that we wish to send two representatives along with two guards to observe the negotiations. We have been threatened by the Vong's forces multiple times, and until we see with our own eyes we won't believe that the Vong are under control."

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    *The gods were with the shapers that helped in the nurturing of Flayed Carcass, even though it was so immense in size it did not take that long to get to where he needed to go*

*Striding forward he noticed the sin's shuttle floating harmlessly above the floor. The dovin basals kept the blasphemous vehicle from marring his ship. He could also see that the priests had cleansed the throne that sin was sitting upon. He smiled at the courage of this leader. A strong warrior*

Supreme Overlord, I apologise. As you see, I have requested the withdrawl of the Twin Suns and GFA flotilla's for the duration of our talks. Members of Zayne's World, I apologise that the Civil War has crossed into your noble thread, as well.

Can we continue, once the GFA withdraw?

*Nodding his large, tattooed head*

"That would be the only way we will be able to continue our negotiations. As it stands now, the jeedai darth sabith has made blatant his want for attacking our Homeworld. I have heard from ker that he has arrived just outside Yuuzhan'tar's system to aid if darth sabith does try to attack."

"What do you propose?"

4. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    *Encrypted Transmittion to jhc36 From Darth Sabith (Location Unknown)*

Ai' tanna khotte Yun'o to you OverLord,

My name is Darth Sabith and I come before you as a khattazz al'Yun. Lord Sinrebirth would use you as pawns and refuses to keep his word with you. Join me and we shall take the EUC together. As a fellow warrior allow me to wish you Rrush'hok ichnar vinim'hok. Sinrebirth has already betrayed you by placing a GFA fleet around you and refuses to support your need to expand.

He is a Kane a bar and would use you as though you where a Tsup.

*Another image appears before the Overlord*

*The Image of the Darth Sabith Returns his black eyes gazing though what might be empty space*

Once more I offer the chance to Join me in taking the EUC, together tchurokk Yun'tchilat!

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *sighs, as the fleets marshal when requested otherwise*

Attention All GFA and Neutral Forces

Please withdraw. The Supreme Overlord has made clear he will not negotiate with you present. I do not need you to trust my intentions. Just accept that there shall not be peace if the GFA and Twin Suns fleets keep harassing here.

Lord Sabith, if you as much as strike at this thread, you will be defeated.

Adam, the Yuuzhan Vong are my responsibility. Withdraw, or ruin everything.

6. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    And this is our thread: it is hardly harassment for our fleets to be present. The harassment is on the part of your people. If you cannot curtail the actions of your own followers, you are a very poor leader indeed.

I will not mince words, here: either deal with these fools or we will deal with them ourselves, but you are in no way shape or form going to order us out of the defense of our own thread from your followers that you can't control. We have no reason to believe that they will listen to you now when they have not before, and our withdrawal would serve only to allow our thread to be ravaged if they choose to ignore you.

(And why, praytell, does an Emperor need to negotiate with his underlings?)

We have already made our concession by moving some of our fleets to a position to defend the home thread of the very people attacking us; we will do no more. Deal with them or see them dealt with; your choice.

- Keralys

7. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
    *sends a signal to Twin Suns forces in the area and jumps back out to Twin Suns territory*

8. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    The Moomo Williwaw remains here; it's our home after all. :)
    And lots of patrons support GFA anyway.

What I don't understand it what do Yuuzhan Vong have to do with KOTOR comics (and the entire era at that, not counting Canderous mentioning a strange encounter with a possible Vong vessel).
    [face_tired]

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *Twin Suns TF Incendiary reluctantly jumps back to home territory*

10. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    *GFA Fleet remains in position ready to defend if necessary*

11. Nobody145

Nobody145 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 9, 2007
    Out of universe comment: Who would've expected the Zayne thread to become host to... how many fleets are involved? Though considering who this fan club is devoted to, its also oddly appropiate in a way.

Anyway, sorry to interupt, just can't help but comment on how crazy the situation became so fast. *runs away*

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Allies.

*looks at Quinten_JarVos*

Care to withdraw?

Amon - ask the Yuuzhan Vong. :p

Nobody - Oddly appropriate? *chuckles* Perhaps.

13. Quinten_JarVos

Aug 18, 2004
    *Laughs* I am not your underling 'Sir' so i'll stay here in my ship protecting the alliance's assets and people from You and Your pets

14. Master_Keralys

Oct 8, 2003
    Quinten, I've negotiated a way out of this mess. When the Templar fleet jumps in to relieve us, make a jump to just outside the system. We'll be ready if they try anything. The Templars' presence here will support us and relieve the diplomatic standoff. If the Yuuzhan Vong or the Sith make an actual aggressive move, you are authorized to jump back in immediately and defend our interests here.

- Keralys

15. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    That was for the Vong. :) But alas, no reply yet.

Yes, unexpected, but interesting. Like another Omonoth.
    It also reminds me on the Star Wars Miniatures adds on the back of SW comics lately, where everything is mixed up and chaotic, lol. :p

16. Quinten_JarVos

Aug 18, 2004
    *hears the Jedi speak* very well

*turns to his captain* you heard the man

17. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    *Incoming Transmittion From Darth Sabith*

To the GFA and Sith I have decieded to make a few safe zones in which I will not move against and will defend against any hostal actions..here are the following safe Threads....

Hidden Orders of the Force: Safe Haven of the Galaxy (all are welcomed!)
    The Ben Skywalker Appreciation Party
    Shadow Academy (Dark Jedi and Sith Welcome)
    Dominion of Darkness: Sith Happens - The Mod's worst nightmare
    RU-R2? The Droid Fan Club
    Jacen Solo Fan Club: Forever in the Light
    The Princess Allana Fanclub v0.0
    * * Disciples of Lady Lumiya and Lord Shadowspawn * *
    The EU Imperial Court: The Palace on Gelatine Hill [aka the TRUE Empire]

I am also willing to discuss a possible neutral zone....This channel will remain open to discuss possible arrangements for my said discussion and future arrangements....

18. adaml83

Dec 8, 2004
  19. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Lets forget about the war a little because there are excellent news for all Zayne and KOTOR fans out there:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/KOTORminispreview1

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/KOTORminis

KOTOR minis! :D After the nice treat that was the LOTF suite, we will get the chance to pick us our favourite game and comic character from the best era! :)
    Released on 8th August.

20. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Thats so cool. I hope Borders gets them in. But if not i will get it somewhere else most likely.

21. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    amon: that's Yuuzhan Vong to you. [face_devil]

*His villip slithers open to reveal blue's visage*

*Takes a few steps back to respond*

*Rejoins Sinrebirth*

"It seems that we had a little troube back on our Homeworld. darthcadeous1138 has been causing a minor mess, but he is being dealt with"

"One of my subalterns has given me the news that some of the GFA have left system, will not the entire fleet leave while we discuss this?"

22. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    That are really good news :D Finally we get some more miniatures of KOTOR, great [face_dancing]

23. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Just when I thought it couldn't get any better than Legacy, Wizards takes it up another notch![face_dancing]
    Some info on this set has been out for a while now, It looks like it's going to be primarily KOTOR and prequel characters. Some people are confirmed or almost confirmed, and they include Senator Palpatine, a new Han, Jar Jar, a new Vader and a new Luke. But more importantly, according to the box art and press release, it will have Mira, Mandalore (according to the box art), Master Lucien, Jarael, Darth Sion, a new Malak (again, only according to the box art) and Zayne himself!

Apparently someone was able to read the box art, because there are (alledged) stats for the people on the side of the boxes. Jarael's stats are very interesting, mabey even spoilerish.

Jarael
    Faction: Fringe
    Cost: 23
    HP: 70
    Def: 19
    Att: +10
    Dmg: 10
    Special Abilities
    Unique
    Speed 8
    Melee Attack
    Triple Attack
    Evade
    Parry
    Shockstaff +10 (+10 dmg. vs. droids; living characters activated, save 11)
    Force Powers
    Force 2

:eek:

The only people to ever get force points without the force in minis have been Han (for his luck, I guess), Greivous (because he uses lightsabers) and PROXY (because he has lightsaber block, which costs force points) and they all only have 1 force point. Either Jarael gets 2 force points just for being awsome, someone misread the box art, or she has the force...
    This might explain why Demagol was (and mabey still is) so interested in her.

24. KotOR_girl

KotOR_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2007
    =D= :D =D= Bravo!
    Let us all use a ZayneYawn against the Sith and Yuzhan Vong! :cool:

Awesome picture and a great moment. I really love Vector ending, when we see the MW crew and Zayne's friends. I think it's one of my favourite moments in the omics. :)

Aaaaaaaaa!!! Fangirlish scream!!! I can't wait. I hope I get Zayne! And Carth! :D [face_love] And Squint!

Yeah. I wonder if I'm the only one, or are Xamar and Q'anilia a little less bad than the rest of Covenant. [face_thinking]

:eek:
    You may be right!

:D Yay! Glad to see you're supporting Germany now. :9 Not only to the finals, but winners of Euro 2008!
    I'm really sorry what happened in quarter-final with you and Turkey. :( Croatia was the better team, and they deserved victory more that anyone else on Euro, winning all 3 games. And it is just me, or did the judge not whistle when the game was officially over, before the Turkish scored the goal? [face_frustrated]

25. TapeTrooper515

TapeTrooper515 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 5, 2007
    Check it out! A new interveiw with JJM. It's got pages from Turnabout as well![face_dancing]
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16968

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.