Zeison Sha

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Katana_Geldar, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    I've been playing KOTOR 2 again and I can't help wondering about these guys. I know they were on Yanibar around the time of Kaan et al but what was going on in the KOTOR era?

The only thing I can hazard a guess at is the fact you can buy their armour, which may mean that they haven't shut themselves off from everyone. But that's just speculation.

Any thoughts? Guesses? Will we see some of their backstory fleshed out in TOR? I hope so.
  2. Dawud786 Force Ghost

star 4
    I think this is something currently requiring a retcon, because from my understanding these guys weren't even in existence until around the time of the New Sith Wars. Same with the likes of the Matukai and the Jal Shey.
  3. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    They could have been around, maybe some break-away Jedi sect.
  4. Senator_Cilghal Force Ghost

star 5
    Another possibility is that they are a separate order entirely from the post-Kaan ones, and that for some reason the post-Kaan castaways decided to revive their teachings...maybe they had the Zeison Sha equivalent of "Chicago Mobs of the Twenties" onboard the ship that crashed.
  5. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    According to the Wook there were THOUSANDS around the time of the New Sith Lords, so they'd been around a while.
  6. Excellence Jedi Grand Master

star 7

Liked the swirling cape, but the armour was kind of redundant. Not when you can Force Scream everyone in a room to death in one blow.
  7. goraq Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I never vrealy understood how these sects had survived the bsith so many times.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zeison_Sha

Why hadnt palps sent the iquisitors after them?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_Shasa

These guys survived the New Sith Wras

and soo on..........
  8. DarthBoba Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Palps didn't send the Inquisitors for the same reason he didn't send the Inquisitors after the myriad other Force-user sects in the galaxy: They didn't have a galaxy-wide viewpoint like the Jedi did.
  9. AdmirableAckbar Jedi Knight

star 2
    He didn't target the Zeison Sha themselves as far as we know, but the Inquisitors did target other similar organizations like the Matukai. Obviously these organizations didn't concern Palpatine as much as the Jedi did, but they were still targeted and that was one of the mandates of the Inquisitorius.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.