main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Zekk As Wolverine. Crossover with Marvel Comics. Part one finished on 7/10/2008. Survey inside!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Zekk, orphan of a doomed planet, gifted with abilities beyond those of normal GFFA beings...

Come on. Tell me that's not from DC or Marvel. ;)

Here, I 'tweak' Zekk's story a bit, injecting some good-old superheroness into his life. For better... or worse.

If you want PMs, please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

PM List
    Ceillean
    iamobiwan1970
    Raptor517

I own nothing here.

Here we go!

Chapter one: Weapon S
    ?What are you doing?? Zekk cried out, struggling against the grip of the stormtroopers. The crazy-eyed woman approaching added to his panic. ?No, no! Get away from me!?

?He?s surly,? she said. ?Oh, let?s just stun him. I?m sure Garowyn here will have loads of fun with him.? Her arm swept to the side, indicating a petite young woman in lizard-skin armor, with piercing hazel eyes that washed over Zekk like a scientist observing a lab specimen.

Panic swelled in Zekk as the stormtroopers raised their weapons, his edginess abating only slightly as he noted them setting them to stun. Blue arcs of electricity shot from their barrels? and oblivion swept over him, condemning him to darkness.
    Shadow Academy, Coruscant orbit
    Dark Jedi Brakiss walked around the glassine cylinder, his eyes never leaving the floating occupant. ?Impressive,? he muttered to the only other conscious person in the room. ?He?ll be the perfect weapon, you say?? he asked, stopping and turning around.

Garowyn looked up from a datapad she held in her right hand. ?Yes,? she said. ?This boy is strong in the Force, and my modifications will turn him into the ultimate anti-Jedi soldier.? She rapped the cylinder at around the midpoint. ?This little street urchin will carve through Skywalker?s brats like a lightsaber through wood.?

Brakiss turned his eyes back to the young man suspended inside the cylinder, a breathe mask over his pale face and his long, black hair floating in the bacta. He noted tubes trailing from his arms, legs and torso, gleaming and oily in the dim light. ?Quantum armor infusion??

The Nightsister nodded. ?Bonded to his bone, a monomolecular level.? She pointed to a pair of goggles over his closed eyes. ?Coupled with the permanent healing trance we?re inducing in him and the dozens of martial arts we?re flash-teaching him, he?ll be nigh-unstoppable.? A sigh escaped her lips. ?We?re suppressing his memories, but can?t erase them fully. The next generation should be more pliable then this one.?

Brakiss pointed to gloves covering his hands. ?And how are the new weapons being implanted? Claws have a shorter range than lightsabers, after all.?

Garowyn nodded. ?Yes, but the claws have the element of surprise. And they?re coated by the quantum armor as well. He?ll be able to use them like they use their own lightsabers. And I?ve got more modifications ready for him.?

Brakiss nodded, his thoughts turning away from the project. ?Very well, Garowyn. Keep me informed.? And with that, he walked out, silvery robes swishing about.

The Nightsister looked over the cylinder again and its occupant. She made some more notes before walking off, fantasies of dead Jedi and burning worlds in her mind.
    Brakiss shot up out of bed, sweat plastering his blond hair to his brow. He quickly dressed and retrieved his lightsaber, panic crawling up his spine. He exited the room about two seconds before alarm klaxons blared and emergency lighting switched on, bathing the corridors in an eerie red light.

A pair of stormtroopers ran by, blaster rifles at the ready. ?What?s going on?? Brakiss shouted after them. ?Has the New Republic found us??

One of the stormtroopers stopped and turned, hand tapping his skull-like helmet. ?Trouble in Garowyn?s lab, sir. There?s been a breakout of one of her subjects.? He turned and ran off, Brakiss following behind. He ignited his lightsaber, sending forth a pulsing red plasma blade and holding it at the ready.

A cloying stench reached his nostrils before he even reached Garowyn?s lab. He reached out with the Force and felt? fury.

2. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    Awesome first chapter...this is the first chapter of a short vignette series, right?

3. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Awesome! Zekk as Wolverine pwn3d big-time. I loved that all he remembered was Jaina's face.

4. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Zekk as Wolverine? Great! =D=

Could you please PM me when you update?
    I'd really like to know where this is going.

5. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    I rarely read a cross over....but you got me on this one! I like it! Please add me to the PM list! :D

6. Stookymalarkey

Stookymalarkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2007
    An interesting idea. I personally thought you were going to do SPiderman or Batman since those characters were also orphans and Batman is nicknamed the "Dark Knight" (like the title Brakiss gave him of "Darkest Knight"). WEll, I'm interested to see where this goes, as you always come out with great crossovers. I suggest throwing in some non- Star Wars characters too such as the Thing or even Venom (or any other symbiote wearing character). Just be sure to balance out the cast of superheros with non-Force sensitive characters so that the strengths and weaknesses of each character has some varaity.

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Sorta. Looks like I'll be continuing this series first before moving on.

Zeb-Thanks. Yeah, it made sense to me for that to be the only thing-at first.

Ceillean-Thanks. And added.

iamobiwan-LOL, just think of it less a crossover and more a blending. ;) And added.

Stooky-They'll come later. Right now, popular demand says I stick with Wolvie.

Here we go!

Chapter Two: Relearning the Past
    Jaina glanced back at Zekk every few minutes, making sure he wouldn?t disappear on her. Zekk, for his part, kept one hand clasped with hers and the other one at his side, fingers twitching and eyes glancing about.

?It?s all right,? she said to him when she looked back. ?No one?s gonna hurt you here. Don?t you remember coming here before??

Zekk?s head shook, his ponytail jerking back and forth. ?I?ve learned to be cautious in any situation. Any being around me might be an enemy, in league with the ones who erased my memories and turned me into? this.? He held up his arms and looked them over, his lips curling almost in disgust.

Jaina stopped just shy of her parent?s apartment and turned back to him. She locked eyes with him as she spoke. ?You?re still Zekk of Ennth. Nothing that was done to you can change who you are. You?re still a decent man, no matter what.? Her eyes flashed as she projected an aura of confidence in her words through the Force. ?Do you understand??

At his short nod, she smirked. ?Good, and don?t you forget it.? She paused and smacked her forehead at her faux pas. ?Damn, sorry!? She pivoted on her heel and pulled on his arm, dragging Zekk up to the front door of Han and Leia Solo?s apartment building in Column Commons.

The door slid open as she approached and she walked in, quickly locating both her father and mother. ?Ah? I?ll go tell them you?re-? She stopped as Leia and Han walked in from a door near the back of the main living area. ?Oh! Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.?

Han Solo nodded at her, his eyes focused on Zekk. His hands hung causally by his sides-right next to the DL-44 blaster pistol in its holster. ?Hello, Jaina. And who?s your friend, here??

Jaina swallowed and held her hand out, motioning to Zekk. ?This is? remember Zekk from ten years ago? The one who lived with Peckhum and-oh, Peckhum!? She closed her eyes and slapped her forehead in frustration. ?He?s missed you so much! We?ve gotta tell him about you!?

Zekk looked down at her, his green eyes betraying confusion. ?Peckhum? Who?s-?

?You?re a good kid, Zekk. I?m glad I met you back when you stowed away on the Lightning Rod way back when.?

Zekk?s eyes blinked rapidly and he clutched his forehead. ?I? I know that name!? he cried out. ?Peckhum and? the Lightning Rod?? He looked around, breathing rapidly. ?Who is he??

Leia walked forward and held out her hand. ?Jaina, what?s wrong with him?? She met Zekk?s gaze. ?Zekk, right?? At his uncertain nod, she continued. ?You?ve been missing for ten years. What?s your earliest memory??

Uncertainty played on Zekk?s face. I-I was floating in a cylinder, in bacta. I was scared and didn?t know where I was or even who I was.? He turned from the three and paced a bit in the front atrium. ?I punched the cylinder a few times, cracking it before my claws extended.? Zekk held his right arm up and his quantum armor claws extended slightly from his knuckles. ?I sliced through the transparisteel and killed some freaky lady who was in the lab with me.?

?Freaky lady?? Jaina asked.

Zekk shrugged. ?I think she was the one who worked on me. I then killed a bunch of stormtroopers and some guy in silvery robes before making my way to a hangar near the front of the ship.? His green eyes closed and he stopped in his pacing. ?I commandeered a fighter and flew around a bit before landing,? he turned and pointed over Han?s shoulder, ?there, about two kilometers on some rundown landing pad.?

Leia snapped her fingers. ?Wait, that had to be the Shadow Academy! I remember we found it when its cloaking device failed and it appeared, a

8. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Nice one. So Zekk's remembering things and the Shadow Academy still exists...

9. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    OMG that's so sad. It makes me feel really badly for wolverine too! To live with knowing your whole past was stolen and then you have this metal in you! UGH!

I'm glad you wrote Leia and Han as sympathetic, sometimes they don't come across that way in profic. Zekk needs the support of friends.

I'm assuming we can expect a showing from Peckhum coming up? I hope so.

Also, the Shadow Academy still exists? Of course it would have to since this bares a similarity to X-men!

Cool!

=D=

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Well, it physically exists. As a functioning facility... is another story.

iamobiwan-Yeah, pretty tragic, there. And yeah, Han and Leia can be too cruel in fan and profic. And you assume correctly.

Sorry about the delay. Muses have been on strike, almost. :(

This chapter's a little... intense. You have been warned. SAnd thanks to Darthishtar for helping me settle on Vilas' new name! :D

Here we go!

Kre?fey?s holo-image wavered slightly, but there was no disguising his surprise at Han?s request. ?The Shadow Academy? That old piece of junk?? His white fur rippled as his right shoulder and arm bobbed a bit out of the image?s display field. ?It?s in orbit of one of Coruscant?s moons? Centax III, it looks like.?

Han suppressed a modicum of impatience. ?And? anything else you can tell me about it, Traest?? he asked, waving his hand a bit. ?It?s for my daughter and a friend of hers.?

Traest snorted, his nostrils flaring. ?Ah, Daddy?s little girl?? He held up his left hand and waved a finger at Han. ?I understand, old friend. I?m the same way with my own children.? He glanced to the side. ?Hmm? the Remnant vehemently denied any knowledge of the station, and the Deep Core Warlords were mum when we ?inquired? about it. Truth be told, the Diversity Alliance and Black Sun resurgence hit us a few months later, so we paid it little mind.?

Han nodded. ?Yeah, so what about now? Things have been pretty peaceful, lately. I?m sure you can spare a team for a little expedition.? he winked at Kre?fey, also flashing him a trademark Solo half-smile. ?In all seriousness, it would be a good idea to put that particular ghost to rest, considering what happened to Zekk in there.?

The Bothan nodded, holding his hands up to his snout. ?I read your report on that, yes. How barbaric of them!? His fur rippled like waves. ?I?ll send out a team as soon as possible, within two days if not sooner.? His image winked out as the connection was cut.

Ten minutes later, Han found his daughter in the kitchen, talking with Leia. ?Good news,? he said, planting a kiss on Jaina?s forehead before sitting down. ?Traest is gonna send a team out in two days to check out the Shadow Academy. Looks like Zekk can get some answers to his questions.?

A dazzling grin crossed Jaina?s mouth. She leaned over and kissed Han on the cheek. ?Thanks, Dad.? She wolfed down her breakfast and got up, knocking her chair back. ?I was going over to his house anyway with Peckhum. This?ll really make his day!? She slung a knapsack over her left shoulder before dashing out the front door.

Leia smiled while nursing her tea. ?You?re a good man, Han,? she said, taking a sip. ?How far back did you have to twist Traest?s arm, anyway??

Han leaned back and put his hands behind his head. ?Let?s say he won?t be able to drink Whyren?s for a while,? he said, smirking.
    Twenty minutes later
    Jaina walked down a dingy, grunge-filled corridor, her nose buried in a datapad and her Force awareness in high. ?It?s? this way,? she stated, pointing down the hall to a door on the right. She looked up and turned to an old man behind her. ?Excited? Nervous??

Peckhum ran his hands over his pants and straightened his shirt collar a bit.. ?I wouldn?t say nervous? but anxious a bit.? He sighed, and walked up to the door. ?it?s been so long. Zekk was the closest I?ve ever had to a son, you know.? he held up his hand to the door control, but it slid open before his gloved hand could touch the panel. ?Zekk!?

The younger man stood inside the door jamb, clad in a simple T-shirt and slacks. His feet were bare and hair unkempt and an aura of menace permeated the air around him. Both hands were clenched and his eyes darted from Peckhum, to Jaina and then to the hallway outside. ?Peckhum?? he muttered, raising his right hand and pointing. ?Your name is Peckhum. I remember you.? He looked to Jaina and his gaze lingered a bit longer than before. ?You?ve got news.?

Jaina nodded. ?Dad convinced General Kre?fey to send a team to the Shadow Academ

11. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Excellent chapter. So Venom is the primary antagonist of this arc...

12. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    The fight scene between Venom (loved the name...superhero badguy moniker) and Jaina and Zekk was great! Very descriptive and easy to picture. I like that you took the time to develop the characters going onto the Shadow Academy ship and encountering Vilas.

I forgot Zekk is different and i like Jaina's surprise at finding him Force sensitive. Using Vilas as the antagonist and the failed experiment was perfect esp. given how in profic he was the failed chosen one of the Shadow Academy. He'll be the perfect bad guy throughout the story. Only wondering now who else you might introduce?

Zekk is certainly taking his whole new life in stride. You're writing him fairly calm with a tinge of bitter. Yes, he is much like Wolverine!

YAY! =D=

13. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    This is the first story I've ever read with Venom as the bad guy. I love Venom. [face_mischief] More please.
    Great update!
    And thanks for the PM!

=D=

14. Stookymalarkey

Apr 10, 2007
    A very nice chapter. I do like Vilas's new persona, especially his set of abilities. I'd like to suggest making him unreadable by the force, thus making Zekk the only one that can track him and a much higher threat to the protagonists. The idea comes from the original Venom being undetectable by Spiderman's Spider Sense. Also, I'd also suggest changing the title of this story so that it more accurately describes the story and therefore attract more readers. This story is starting to shape up and it would be great if more people would take the time to check it out.

BTW, what is a Duroch? I never heard of 'em before in any of the stories.

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Yeah, it's Venom. I figure Sabretooth would be too cliched, and Venom is just... out there.

iamobiwan-Thanks. It was fun to write. :) I figured they deserved that, at least. I picked Vilas early on, actually, as the antagonist. Yeah, there will be some subtle changes here and there.

Ceillean-lol, not sure I like Venom, but thanks. And more, yeah.

Stooky-Good advice, there. Thing about the name is, it was supposed to be one post of Zekk as Wolverine, then another of Zekk as... Batman, then another of Zekk as Spiderman. I guess popular opinion has me at Zekk as Wolverine for a hot. ;) Drochs are from Planet of Twilight, last of the Callista Trilogy.

Here we go!

Chapter Three: Seeking Answers, Finding Only Questions
    One Hour Later
    Jaina?s gaze followed her father as he paced back and forth, hands gesticulating wildly as he wore a path in the living area?s carpet. ?I don?t know what level of hell that thing crawled out of, but it can go back there and the sooner, the better.? He stopped and looked at Zekk, who was leaning against a wall opposite Jaina. ?Do you have any idea what that thing was, or who??

Zekk stood up from the wall and stared past Han, into infinity. ?I might have met him, but if I did, I don?t remember.? He punched the side of his head and grimaced. ?Damn it, for all I know, we?re brothers!?

Han opened his mouth, but closed it. He then waved Zekk off. ?Nah. I know what it?s like to have family that hates you, and that?s not familial hate he had for you. At least from what I saw and what Jaina told me.? He looked over at Jaina as she sat on the couch. ?Did you ever see the guy??

Jaina shook her head and waved her hands in front of her. ?No way, Dad. I think I?d remember meeting someone who wore bugs and shot webbing from his wrists.? She suddenly stopped waving her arms and looked at her own wrists. ?How did he do that??

Zekk shrugged. ?He?s probably modified, like me.? He held up his own arm and his claws extended from his knuckles. ?I doubt any other humanoid in the galaxy has these.?

Han pointed at him. ?I?d take that bet, kid.? He glanced to the door as it slid open. ?Kid! Am I glad to see you,? he said, walking over. ?And you brought friends, too.?

Five people walked in, three humans, one near-human and a Mon Calamari. Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker walked up to Han, patting him on the back. ?Good to see you,? he said, smiling. He turned to Zekk, his ice-blue eyes penetrating right through the younger man. He held out his hand. ?I?m sorry it took so long, Zekk of Ennth. I?m Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master. This is Tionne,? he said, motioning to a pale-skinned, exotic-looking female wearing a silvery dress. ?This is Cilghal,? he continued, waving at the salmon-skinned Mon Cal. She wore a dark-colored robe and her mouth opened in a lipless grin.

A young man stepped forward and over to Jaina. He opened his arms wide and hugged her as she rose from the couch. ?Damn, I?m so glad you?re safe,? he said. He let got after a minute and turned to Zekk. A lopsided grin crossed his face as he walked over. ?Damn, Zekk! I?m glad to see you again.?

Zekk looked him over, brow wrinkling. ?Sorry? we know each other??

Jacen?s face fell. ?Oh? Yeah, that?s right. Jaina told me and Tenel Ka about your memory loss. I?m sorry, Zekk.? He held out his hand. ?I?m Jacen Solo, Jaina?s twin brother.?

The slightly older man shook his head. ?It?s all right.? He took Jacen?s hand and shook it. ?Nice to meet you-again,? he joked, a mild chuckle on his lips. He turned to the final member of the quintet, a tall redhead with piercing gray eyes. ?Is this Tenel Ka?? he asked, instinct coming into play.

The woman nodded, lips pursed slightly. ?Indeed, friend Zekk. We met once before ten years ago, so I do not expect you to remember me. I am Jacen?s wife, Tenel Ka Djo-Solo,? she stated with a slight nod of her head.

Zekk smiled at her. ?It?s all right, Tenel Ka. I think I?ve seen news

16. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Awesome chapter. Love how you got Venom to say 'We'.

17. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    what a mess! All this altered body stuff is making for some very unhappy beings! I'm worried about our hero Zekk: that pain he felt in his head? Can't be good in light of this:

?I cannot, for I am around your head. You recall Garowyn mentioning you being merged with a Droch? Well, that?s me. My body was altered and I now encircle your head, keeping the orbalisk armor from spreading over your mouth and suffocating you. I was also supposed to be psychically merged with you for stability. The physical connection at the base of your neck is there, but until now, I couldn?t speak with you.?

Venom clawed at the back of his neck, feeling a ridge at the base of his neck. ?How do I get rid of it??

Very intriguing story! Love this cross over. Zekk's perfect as the Wolverine character! =D=

18. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    This is an AWESOME crossover! I agree, Zekk is perfect as Wolverine, and I like how you tossed Venom into the mix. Unlike 99% of all the other crossovers I've seen, this one is written well! That being said, put me on the PM list!

Raptor517

19. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    Great update!
    Especially how you got Venom to say "we". I'm wondering how Zekk and Venom's next battle will go... [face_thinking] Pretty sure they'll meet again.

Thanks for the PM!

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    SSM12-Thanks. That scene is one I'm very proud of. :)

iamobiwan-You'll see how the 'pain' fits in. And thanks. :) Zekk does work out well as Logan, it seems.

Raptor517-Thanks! You're added. Glad you liked it and Venom.

Ceillean-lol, cool. Yeah, they'll meet again.

Here we go!

Jaina and Zekk walked down one of the ubiquitous corridors crisscrossing the underbelly of Coruscant, Jaina with her lightsaber ignited as an impromptu torch. ?We used to explore down here all the time,? she said to Zekk, stepping over some trash and? a branch of wood. ?How the hell did that get here?? she wondered aloud, looking back at it.

?It?s insane the kind of things I?ve found down here,? Zekk said, walking in front of her. His head twitched to the side and his nose flared. ?We?re getting closer. The buzzing is stronger, but not as strong as when we were fighting in front of your apartment.?

Jaina?s hand reached out to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She was glad that he didn?t flinch in any way or push her away. ?Does it hurt?? she asked, concern lacing her voice. ?I can use a technique to lessen the pain if you want.?

Zekk stopped and turned to her, mouth almost in a smile. ?It doesn?t hurt in any way. It?s just? there.? He paused and his claws retracted back into his knuckles, allowing him to grab her shoulders. He heard both of their heartbeats increase in tempo for some reason? ?Anyway,? he said, taking a step back and turning from her. ?We?d better stop this guy. I don?t want anyone else dying on account of me.?

Jaina suddenly ran over and turned on her heel, looking him right in the eye with a furious expression on her face. ?What the kriff do you mean by that?? she shouted, her voice echoing. ?Neither you nor I know what happened to the team sent to the Shadow Academy. For all we know-?

?-They?re dead,? Zekk interrupted, waving his left arm. ?You saw that thing! You know how insane it is. Those people died because of me, Jaina.? He turned and punched the wall, denting it slightly. ?My fault??

Jaina shook her head. ?No, it was that thing?s fault if they?re dead, not yours. Don?t take responsibility for his actions or non-actions.? She turned and held her lightsaber up again. ?Come on, Zekk. You?re the only one who can track that freak anyway.?

Zekk stood there for a moment before turning and walking past Jaina. ?Jaina,? he said. ?Thank you.?

Jaina smiled. ?No problem.? She motioned to a door a few meters away. ?I think I can hotwire the thing to-? She stopped as Zekk unsheathed his claws and sliced into it, the quantum armor coating letting him cut through the durasteel like butter. ?Or we could do that.?

The slightly older man retracted his claws and forced his fingers into the cuts, trying to pry the doors open. ?Little help?? he asked, grunting. He stepped back and unsheathed his claws again. ?We can make short work of this thing, I think.?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?Men,? she muttered. She held up her lightsaber and stabbed at the door around the top, cutting a circular plug in it. She stepped back and deactivated her lightsaber before holding out her hands and telekinetically latching onto it. The plug screeched before ripping free, sending out a shower of sparks.

She gently placed it against a wall and bowed slightly to Zekk, a smirk forming on her lips. ?After you.?

He snorted and his lips pursed as he ducked and stepped through the hole. ?Nice,? he said. Zekk stood up straight and his head twitched. ?Yeah. He?s getting closer.? He turned as Jaina emerged. ?You sure you can?t feel it??

Jaina?s brow furrowed and her eyes half-closed. She cast her senses out, probing the planet. ?No,? she finally admitted with a shake of her head. ?That much hate and rage and insanity, and I can?t feel anything!? She stomped her foot. ?Why??

Zekk shrugged. He turned and continued down a corridor identical to the one they were just walking down. ?Probably so Jedi couldn?t sense him. Maybe the Shadow Academy simply didn?t get around to that with me,? he mused.

21. iamobiwan1970

Aug 23, 2005
    Hmmm...so what did he do? Great cliffie on that one, though i have my ideas.

It seems Jaina and Zekk are growing closer and i like their team work. I think Zekk is much closer to human than poor Venom will ever be. His use of WE makes me think of Alema all the time.

22. SuperSaiyaMan12

Aug 30, 2005
    Wow...what is he going to do...?

23. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Great cliffie...but I think it will be an expression of mutual love than of murder.

Raptor517

24. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    He's not going to kill Jaina, is he?
    I'm thinking he'll use the lightsaber on Venom instead.

Great update!
    Thanks for the PM.

25. Stookymalarkey

Apr 10, 2007
    Tight action, nice banter, just right for a good chapter. I hope your other story isn't distracting you too much from thinking about what to write next for this one Striker. BTW iamobiwan, the real Venom (from the Marvel Comics) was saying "we" well before Dark Next was even an idea in Denning's head, going back to 1991 at least. It's because the alien suit was sentient and Eddie Brock, its wearer, spoke for the both of them. Just wanted to give you your weekly geek trivia :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.