main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Zekk As Wolverine. Crossover with Marvel Comics. Part one finished on 7/10/2008. Survey inside!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    iamobiwan-Thanks. I wanted to do a cliffie for once, and it seemed like a good one. ;) And no Alema, here. Pure Marvel Venom, as Stooky points out below.

SSM12-You'll find out... ;)

Raptor517-Maybe, maybe not... ;)

Ceillean-Thanks, and perhaps he will. Although the lure of memories...

Stooky-Thanks, and yeah. That's what I went for. And finally back to this one, lol.

Sorry for the wait. It's short, but to the point.

Here we go!

Venom?s mouth stretched into a sick grin, but it changed into a look of chock and pain as Zekk sliced his lightsaber at Jaina? missing her entirely. The blade came around, easily crossing the meter-long gap between them and cutting right through his wrist. Venom?s hand toppled off the now-smoking stump, falling to the duracrete floor and still clutching the chip.

Zekk looked back at Jaina, and nodded, smiling. ?Sorry about that,? he said. ?I?m glad you knew what I was doing.? He turned and settled into a crouch, blades extending from his left knuckles as he readied himself.

?We?ll kill you!? he shouted, his still-attached left arm coming up and firing off a stream of webbing. His face twisted into pure rage as he jumped at Zekk, smoking stump raised high to clobber him.

Zekk sighed and raised the violet-colored plasma blade higher, right at the level of Venom?s throat. ?I?m sorry,? he whispered as the lightsaber sliced through flesh and bone, cauterizing the wounds almost instantly. There was little blood as Venom?s head separated from the rest of him, the look of rage etched permanently on his face.

A full minute elapsed before Zekk extinguished the lightsaber and stood up straight. He walked over to the hand that still held the chip in its cold, stiff fingers. Zekk leaned down and gently pried it out. ?So tiny,? he said wistfully. ?And it caused so much pain, to boot.? He snarled and dropped it to the floor, a single claw extending from his left hand. ?No more!? he snarled, bringing it down.

Jaina?s arm shot up and the chip flew up, into her outstretched hand. ?Are you out of your mind?? she spat out, closing her hand around it. ?What the hell did the chip ever do to you? How did it cause you ?pain???

Zekk shot to his feet and whirled about, facing her. ?For an instant, Jaina, I would?ve killed you for that information. I want to know my past? not just what you?ve told me, but all of it. And I would?ve killed you for it!? His head hung in shame, eyes closed.

Jaina sighed. She walked over to him and smacked him on the back of his head, sending him stumbling. ?What the shavit is wrong with you?? She sighed and crossed her arms, eyes narrow. ?Did you actually kill me, Zekk? Did you? Do you not remember me standing by, waiting for you to act?? She placed a hand on her chest and her expression became one of earnestness. ?I knew you wouldn?t kill me, and that it was all a ruse. You must have faith in yourself,? she said, holding out the other hand with the chip in it.

Zekk swallowed, tears brimming in his eyes. He reached out and took the chip, but he didn?t let go of Jaina?s hand. Instead, he pulled her in and kissed her briefly. ?Thanks.? He broke away and looked at Venom?s corpse. He knelt once more, sadness and regret wafting off of him. ?I didn?t want to kill him,? he mumbled. ?Damn it, why did I live and he die??

Jaina?s arm slid up, giving his forearm a squeeze. ?You gave him a release,? she said. ?He?s at peace now, I think.? She unclipped her comlink and thumbed it on with her free hand. ?This is Jaina Solo, voice ID confirm.?

A voice came over the tiny speaker. ?Voiceprint matched. Go ahead, Lieutenant.?

?We need a pickup. Home in on my signal.? She looked up at Zekk, smiling sadly. ?We should stay with him right??

Zekk nodded, locking eyes with her. ?Right.?

Epilogue
    Two Weeks Later, Yavin IV
    Zekk settled back in a chair, eyes darting about at the buzz of activity all around him as his heightened danger sense picked up on the nervousness of everyone th

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    written as SW canon should be. Can't believe I missed it. nice work Striker. You once again demonstrated that you're the crossoverking

3. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    I dunno....I kinda prefer both.

Raptor517

4. Stookymalarkey

Stookymalarkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2007
    A nice end to the story Striker. As for your next story, I'd like it if you could do someone else in the superhero role to add abit of variety, such as Anakin Skywalker: Iron Man. This way, you can have the next one take place at an earlier time periods, such as during the Shadows of the Empire. I'm not saying that you shouldn't do another with Zekk, it's just that there's other characters you could try out too. Heck, maybe even do a team, such as the Avengers. Just stay away from doing Superman, he's too dang powerful for his own good!

5. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Well, since it is a cross over I'd like it to folow more with what happens in X-men. Wolverine's journey never ended with the first movie, in fact he greew into even more of a hero and less angry as the series went on. I'm all for more Wolverine adventures with some new nemesis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.