main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Zelda: Battle of Hyrule/Sixth Sage Stolen

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Fisto_My_Hero, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    IC: Link

Juping on to Epona Link pushed her into a full gallop just as soon as he hit the saddle. Riding about a half a mile to the front gates of Hyrule, he jumped down and quickly rubbed Epona and gave her another carrot, while telling her that he needed to be somewhere.

Meeting up with Navi in the small entry way before the courtyard in front of the coin building, he smiled at the guards as he passed.
    Seeing the sun a little past noon he decided to hurry his step.

"So where to?"

TAg: Navi

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Phantom Ganon

Ganon's hand closed in a fist around the tiny ocarina.

"Oh, I think you are. I know you are."

He tossed the thing back into her cell. If she could bring the boy here, then his master would be very pleased. And in Phantom Ganon's mind, nothing was more important than his master.

"Enjoy your stay."

Tag: Saria

3. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    Saria

Saria flinched as he threw the ocarina back into her cell. It clinked and bounced a few times on the concrete behind her, but she didn't turn around to get it. She kept her eyes focused on his and watched him as he turned around and began walking away.

When he disappeared, she immediately got down off of her tip toes and ran to her ocarina. She knelt down beside it and picked it up. She immediately began playing her theme, trying to keep the notes low. After she was finished she closed her eyes and concentrated.....

Link... Link, I need you..

TAG: Link,

4. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    IC - Navi

"We're going to meet the Princess," Navi explained, "And warn her about what's going on. I do hope she isn't in any trouble, but we can't be too safe. We all remember what happened last time!"

Navi fluttered as quickly as she could, Link following, as they made their way through the marketplace towards the entrance to Hyrule Castle. There, two guards halted them in their tracks.

"Hey! Don't you know who this is?!"

The guards stared at each other blankly. "Uhh," one said, "We're new here so, not really. Why?"

"This is Link! You know, THE Link. The one that's saved us all time and time again?!"

"Oh! Link, right! Sorry, go on through..."

The gates opened with a load moan, showing their age. Navi was the first past.

"Honestly, where do they get those guys from?" she muttered.

tag: Link, Zelda if you want to spot us :p

5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Gannondorf

Gannondorf sat in his tower watching the exchange between his servant and the filthy Sage below in the dungeon. After he had tossed her the ocarina, she played it without even thinking. His plan was working perfectly so far. He had created his OWN ocarina, and had used his magic to link his to hers, so that if she was using it to communicate, the transmission would jump from hers to his and she would be none the wiser. All he had to do now was wait for that spoiled little brat to make contact with Saria.......

Tag: Noone yet

6. Morbas_the_scholar

Morbas_the_scholar Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet:
    Name:Vassago
    Class: Ganandorfs minion
    Weapon(s):Vassago's scythe, Skorms Bow
    Approximate
    -Height:6'3"
    -Weight:50 pounds
    Hair:none
    Eyes:none
    Picture: [image=http://izrafiil.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/grim_reaper_sketch.jpg]

7. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    IC: Link

Listening to Navi ramble on about the past Link kept walking but kind of spaced to watch the afternoon sky... It was just as beautiful as the first day he saw it walking through the doors of Hyrule market gate. The church where the triforce lay and where he changed from a boy to a man. Inns and bomb bowling to the left and houses. With alleys going behind.

Turning to the left he was a young woman casing a chicken...he stopped I know her! the lady stopped, and waved... He smiled and waved, how wierd that some things never change...

Noticing Navi as she kept floating towards the castle he decided to jog back up to her.

Tag: Navi (Zelda?)

8. Morbas_the_scholar

Morbas_the_scholar Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    IC: Vassago

Vassago appeared before gannondorf and kneeled low whispering in a low his that brought up images of death decay and many things left better untouched "M'lord... Link is mobile... shall my men Capture him?" he despised addressing Gannondorf as his better.

Tag:Gannondorf

9. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    ~GM APPROVED ~

Name: Impa
    Class: Sage
    Weapon(s): Dagger
    Approximate
    -Height: 6'4''
    -Weight: 148lbs
    Hair: White and short
    Eyes: Deep Gold
    Picture: [image=http://www.cohic.com/clients/zelda/impa.jpg]

10. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Saria
    Ganondorf's Dungeon

Saria waited impatiently for a response from Link.. She stumbled across the dark concrete floor, pasing madly. She closed her eyes and decided she'd try again. She repeated her song.

Link.. Please, Link. Hear me? I need you.

TAG: Link

11. link_forever

link_forever Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    gm aproved (because i'm sexy)

Character Sheet:
    Name: dark link
    Class: other
    Weapon(s): sword of shadows
    Approximate
    -Height: 5'11"
    -Weight: from 145 to nothing (base shadow
    Hair: blonde and black, depends.
    Eyes: black
    Picture:

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:3931tajvI-GiZM:http://membres.lycos.fr/nintendomanie/hpbimg/Dark%2520Link.jpg

And

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:eek:DjF6XA-5enzBM:http://gallery.mcloz.net/albums/userpics/10010/normal_darklink.jpg

Bio: he first appears in "ocarina of time". He is a mini boss. No one thought more of him. Later he appears in "four swords adventure" he is the opposite of the hero of time. He can phase in and out of dimensions at will, a true shadow.

12. link_forever

link_forever Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    (shadow link is blocking the magic that lets the ocarina contact others)
    *from the cell behind saria*
    "I am here." shadow link said.
    (sounds like link)
    "you called?"

13. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    OOC: Link_Forever. Please redo your post. That was chaos. I know you are supposedly new to the RP Forum and all but you need to learn how to open up with a Post atleast one or two paragraphs long. Look to some of the other opening posts from more experianced RPers so you can get a better idea of what to write.

14. Digi_Raver

Digi_Raver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2006
    Impa (Sage of the Shadow Temple)
    Chamber of Sages

Impa stands erect in a somewhat dark chamber. She had sensed that something in the Sage Realm was wrong, horribly wrong. For now, she is the only Sage in the chamber.

"Where is everyone, wouldn't the other Sages sence that something is out of place? I am not sure, but I have a feeling that we will soon meet old adverseries..."
    Impa was interupted by a shadow that had appeared at the other end of the Chamber...

"Step forward and reveal yourself." Impa comanded, she dreaded to see an enemy has once again found a way to enter a the Sacred Realm of the Sages...

Tag: anyone

15. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Sorry it's taken me forever!!! School and all.

Zelda
    Hyrule Castle, Gardens

Zelda heard the gaurd approch and stood up, a light smear of dirt on her cheak. The tall man in the traditional Hyrulian Guard armor saluted her and the spoke. "Link has arrived at the castle gates, m'lady."

"Oh!" Zelda exclaimed, then giggled. "I'll be right there!" She picked her pink dress up and quickly followed the Gaurd to the front of the Castle, leaving her Garden half finished.

A large smiled grew on her face as she saw the familar blonde hair aproching the castle.

TAG: Link, Navi

16. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003

Also, if I may, just saying that you can "get around" Magic and just get into my castle is godmodding, IMO, Gannondorf is one of the most powerful beings in the worldand to say you can "dance between the raindrops" is a bit silly. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.