Toronto Zelda or Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Constipated_Cow, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Constipated_Cow Jedi Padawan

Which is better in your opinion?
  2. TragicLad Jedi Master

star 4
    Are we talking video games here?
    And if so - then which Star Wars video game because there's a few dozen if you go back all the way to the Atari 2600 (gotta turn those ATATs pink y'know)?
  3. Constipated_Cow Jedi Padawan

Zelda Ocarina of Time I suppose..
  4. THEREALSHMII Jedi Master

star 4
    You named yourself constipated cow??? The poor cow! Animal cruelty! Animal cruelty!

You may now return to the thread topic in progress...
  5. Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Master

star 3
    I like the name topic better...so if you are the real Shmi then did you kill Pernilia August. Cuz for her age she was quite attractive;)
  6. Kenobi2 Jedi Master

star 4
    On topic :)

Can't decide - can't decide.

Just finished Majora's mask - loved it. Kept all my older NES systems for those Zelda games.

But Star Wars is so much fun as well.

Can't we all just get along?? :)
  7. SandwichBoy Jedi Knight

star 1
    BAH! For SHAME!!! There is only ONE Zelda game, and it's A Link To The Past.

But it's still no Rogue Leader. Now THAT s a thing of beauty. Adam, Back me up here!
  8. Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Master

star 3
    Two Words: BomBad Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though i love Star Wars...Link was never followed around by an annoying gungan....and of course lucas had to give us the most annoying one...the one cast out for being too annoying...NOT THAT I AM MAD!!!!
  9. Constipated_Cow Jedi Padawan

Yeah, on IGN (If you post/posted there) I was Constipated_Cow.. And yes.. Rogue Leader for Gamecube does rock the house, however.. It seems they focused too much on graphics.. Multi-player would have been great!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.