main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Zeltrons... Mmmmmmm... Zeltrons... (January 2004 Planethoppers Feature)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Genghis12, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Zeltros: Pleasure Planet
    [image=http://www.wizards.com/global/images/starwars_article_sw20040105zeltros_picMain_en.jpg]

"Since the ancient days of the Old Republic, the planet Zeltros has been considered a jewel of the Inner Rim -- a planet whose people value pleasure and personal gratification (of all kinds) above everything else, a world that always has room for more guests at any celebration. At any given moment, at least eighty percent of the population is engaged in some sort of merrymaking. But thanks to Zeltron pheromones that literally make fun contagious and Zeltron fighting skills that almost every non-Zeltron underestimates, not even the Empire has been able to successfully invade or occupy the planet..."

Great stuff again by the folks at Wizards! They're over there keeping the EU real. :cool:

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    They also gave HK-47 a write-up, and some of the "travelogue" quotes (especially the Hutt one) from the first Planet Hopper: Zeltros section were HI-larious...

3. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20040105hk47

It was an Ithorian who sells HK-47 to you in Anchorhead, not a Twi'lek as the info says.

4. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Random generated aspect of the game?

5. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    The hell did this suddenly go up...??? [face_shocked]

Genghis, you just made my whole day. :D

6. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    SWWWEEET! Zeltrons = Best. Species. Ever! And they corrected the mistake of Zeltros being in the Outer Rim from the Ultimate Alien Anthology!

"I came for the people, I stayed for the party. If it weren't for the strictly enforced zoning laws, I'd move my entire business here!"
    -- Nuboocha the Hutt

"Of course, I have no biological needs or functions, and pleasure-seeking is not in my programming. That didn't keep the hostess from treating me as well as any organic guest. Without a doubt, it was the most invigorating oil bath treatment I had ever received."
    -- DK-4F3, protocol droid

"Jedis, they likes to say that the Force bindses all lifes in the galaxy togethers. But after a week on Zeltros, I thinks the Force is nothings compared to the powers of Zeltrons pheremoneses."
    -- Red-Eye Baldarek, bartender

[face_laugh]

7. budaki

budaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2001
    How is this not like my high school?

8. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "Jedis, they likes to say that the Force bindses all lifes in the galaxy togethers. But after a week on Zeltros, I thinks the Force is nothings compared to the powers of Zeltrons pheremoneses."
    -- Red-Eye Baldarek, bartender

Is that the Chiss bartender from JO?

9. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

[face_laugh]

Guess you have to be currently enrolled in high school to get that one. None of these geezers get it. ;)

10. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    Zeltrons...haven't read Marvel but the chick from Shaak Ti (Lyshaa) is one, isn't she?

11. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    Jedi: Catspaw from Clone Wars 2 was my first intro to what a Zeltron is. Lyshaa fulfilled the continuous-grinning person that would have been Villie had he starred in it. At least one character in the Jon-Jan Team has to constantly :D

12. QuentinGeorge

QuentinGeorge Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 12, 2003
    It must have been Ventress in Jedi:Mace Windu....

I think it was Anakin in the story Jan and John did in issue #50.

Wow, it is true!

:)

13. seeker_two

seeker_two Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003

Wish MY high school had been that way... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.