main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends *Zetram* A Luke Adventure with H/L assitance 4/29 Part 23: Han Alive?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Calandria, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
  2. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *sigh*

just wanted to let my few faithful readers know i'm still alive and I'll try to put up a postie sometime in the next week.

Sadly enough life is being a bitch right now. Between getting sick, working, and due dates for term papers I've yet to find a few spare moments to go online, let alone write, edit, proofread posties. :(

But I WILL get this done... promised. It's not that far from the end anymore. Only another 10-15 posties...

~your loyal author,

Calandria

3. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
  4. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    Thanks to blended (that would be nearly a month ago now) for having proofread this. I sorry it took me so long to finally post it. I'll try to improve... promised.

Part 22

Thar easily leapt from one tooth-like outcropping to another. Below, he could still hear Vader?s pacing as he strode along below him. Chancing a look down, he saw the humongous black figure almost directly below him. If he waited for him to tire, he would wait for a while. Though his Force skills weren't by far as good as his twin's, the weren't as negligible as he seemed to think. Didache's knowledge might have been limited, being but a backwater world soothsayer for a tribe of primitives, but she'd known, she'd taught him well. But Vader did not know the extent of his knowledge. The surprise will be most unpleasant.

Then the first of the mighty rock formations crashed to the ground, shattering in a myriad of shards, reminding Thar just how badly he'd underestimated his enemy. Easing along his current resting place, he searched for his next perch. Ready to leap, he suddenly bit back a choked scream, as Vader sent this particular formation crashing down. Trying to out-think the man he could claim kinship with, he jumped one formation over, only to see the one he'd recently vacated tumble down. His hands seeking purchase, he quickly leaped from stone to stone, aware that his next jump may end up with nothing to hold on to.

Below him, Vader laughed.

?Running out of space?? Daring a glance around, he noticed that he was being herded to a particularly large formation, and there was not one damned thing he could do about it. Short of going down to face the man who'd once been Anakin Skywalker, he had no choice but go where the thing wanted him.

?Running out of easy ways to kill?? His taunting voice was all bravado, with no real substance behind the confidence.

?By no means. Only growing more creative. You are the last called Jedi.?

?I never was called that you fool. You were the great Jedi, and I was raised on a backwater world.?

?There were some, the last few, who called you friend. That is enough.? Reaching the large grouping of three stalactites, Thar wondered what Vader would do now. He wielded both his own red saber and Thar's blue one. He then he began to understand. Vader had only been toying with him. Closing his eyes, he felt the stone give way beneath him, dragging him down to the rough stone floor of the cavern. Struggling to stay topside of the stone, he tumbled helplessly down.

A stone crushed his leg as the other two formations came down on top of him. Every limb screaming in protest as more and more rocks rained down on him, a whimper escaped him. Stunned to silence, he glared at the masked figure of his tormentor. Never, not once, would he give the thing which had become his brother the satisfaction of seeing him cower.

?Now Skywalker, we will discuss the future.?

?I thought you wanted me dead.? He couldn't see Vader's face. But he had no doubt a predatory smile curved those cold lips.

?I will kill you, if you displease me again.? A sinking feeling in his stomach, Thar watched as Vader strode out of the room. ? Think on that before I return, and if you believe to escape me, remember I will track you down again, and kill you slowly and painfully.? Soon the sound of armoured boots on cold stone floor receded along the endless corridors.

5. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    This post (while very interesting and good, mind you) did NOTHING to allievate my concerns for Hanny-bear! :( :_| :( *starts assembling Acme Destructo Bomb, stolen from Sticksy*

6. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *backs away slowly*

ummm maybe this one will help...

Part 23

Threepio fretted. Not that it was unusual for him, but biologicals just didn't normally associate fretting with a droid. But that didn't change the facts. It was probably a glitch in his programming. But still. He was fretting. Where was Master Luke when he needed him? Fixing his sensors on the still forms of Chewbacca and Master Solo, he glanced at the possible venues of exit. Artoo should be here. Not him. He was just a protocol droid, minding his own business. However he had managed to end up in this mess was beyond him. It was all the furry thing's fault. All of it. That didn't change the fact that he was fretting. If only the two biologicals would wake up. He'd not have to worry about getting out of here, only about fretting. This was quite a strain on his circuits. All this fretting and having to worry about getting out.

A low growl made him readjust his optical sensors on Chewbacca.

?Thank the maker. You're alright!? The menacing growl quickly made him understand that short of him not being able to stand up, the only thing keeping him from being dismantled was the short span of usefulness. Now if he'd please get to work on those binders?

?Master Chewbacca. How rude. I've been worried for you and Master Solo all this time, and now all you think about is...? The sudden sound of a large enraged wookie silenced him. Babbling? What did the Wookie off all things know about babbling? He was not the one having to fret about so many things.

?If you keep yelling at me like that, I'm not sure I'll untie your binders. Such a rude being. Really. Why isn't Artoo here to take this abuse??

?Because he's probably with Luke taking abuse?? The grating voice, parched sounding, belonged to no other than...

?Master Solo!?

?Shut up, Professor? A low groan, never a good sign with a human, resounded in the cell like confinement place.

?I'm dreadfully sorry Master Solo. It was never my intention to...?

?Listen up Goldenrod. Right now is not the time to annoy me. Untie those blasted binders, or I will find an excruciatingly mind numbingly terrific experience for you to live through.? He really wasn't sure if he should help the human. But then again, thinking about the Princess, he thought it better if he did. After all, she did have certain affections for this scruffy piece of humanity. Untying the two as quickly as he could, he found himself relieved to just fretting, instead of having to, on top of it all, worry about how to get out of this mess.

?Chewie? Where are we?? After what seemed like an eternity of roars and growls for what should have been a really straightforward answer, Solo gingerly sat up, seemingly quiet unsteady on his legs.

?Right. And how do we get out?? A clueless silence followed.

?Maybe it would be best if we...? The glare was enough. He knew when his advice wasn't wanted.

*puppy dog eyes*

how was that :D

7. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    :D :) :D :) :D - Ohhhhh JOY!!! Han is alive!!! *jumps up and down and throws confetti in the air* :) :D :)

8. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    yup he's alive... and still locked up with Leia running around being psychotic [face_devil]

9. GreatOne

May 22, 2003
    Upppppers!

10. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
  11. Calandria

Jul 12, 2003
    *slinks in*

would you belive me that some mostreous aliens kidnapped me and I couldn't come and update the story?

I'll get it done... promised.

*slinks out*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.