NYC, NY Zig Fashion, Schleeps, and seeing this movie with a room full of KIDS would be fun.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Cully, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    My only wonder about the NON-Digital screen is that there are families with thier kids. I bet you the Kids reaction's are much different, MORE FUN, than the Winner's in the Zig, who have never seen a love scene.

Observations: by Cully about Zig patrons

1. They all watch Friends, or Dawson's Creek.

2. Do you think they giggle like that at Home when there is a moment between Joey and Dawson, Pacee and whoever?
    I bet they take it seriously.

3. When they go into the Arena (ani and Pad)
    the whole theatre then buys into the love story because of the danger.

3. No one in the theatre likes Jar Jar, however I have noticed some fashion statements.

3a. Taz shirts, I have seen over 10+

3b. A man behind me who booed Jar Jar the hardest was wearing a SCOOBY DOO SHIRT!!
    WITH FREDDY PRINCE ON IT.
    ( he has no business)

Last but not least I am sure this man was amongst last night Boo'ees. Byron, pointed out to me a SCHLEEP.
    Schleep(noun) a dulap, or comb over that originates from the back of the neck. You have never lived until you have seen this.
    Once you have you will be forever touched.
  2. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    1. They all watch Friends, or Dawson's Creek.

Sorta yes to both. I tend to watch Ed, and if I forget to set my other VCR for Dawson's, then so be it. Definitely watch Friends though.

2. Do you think they giggle like that at Home when there is a moment between Joey and Dawson, Pacee and whoever? I bet they take it seriously.

Hells no! I giggle at most of the relationships in Dawson's. It's my "Melrose Place" of the 00's for me. Cheap, tawdry soap opera quality and not one real redeeming characteristic! :)

3. When they go into the Arena (ani and Pad) the whole theatre then buys into the love story because of the danger.

I bought into it from the beginning, since I knew where it ended. :) I just liked the book's pacing of it more.

3. No one in the theatre likes Jar Jar, however I have noticed some fashion statements.

I noticed you can't count. ;)
    But I liked Jar Jar in this film. I liked Jar Jar in the last film too, whenever he wasn't making a fart or poo joke. Which, sadly, wasn't often.
  3. Grand_Admiral_Cully Jedi Knight

star 1
    I LOVE JAR JAR, I even have the Jar Jar Alarm clock with pit droid to wake me up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.