Zombie Apocalypse Dinner Party

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by Eledaia, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    So, I was talking to a girl friend of mine recently, and I was telling her about this food storage kick I've been on. I've been wanting to sample some food items to see if I would really eat them in the event of the Zombie Apocalypse or Catastrophic event where living off the grid or hiding in your house would be necessary. So we came up with the idea of having a Zombie Apocalypse Dinner party. We would play games, watch movies, maybe have zombie makeup sessions, and if the weather is nice, play Humans vs. Zombies with nerf weapons. Does this sounds like something that people would want to do? I was thinking about doing it on the weekend before Halloween, so Oct. 23rd or so. Let me know!
  2. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    This sounds like a blast! I'm totally up for attending, however the 23'rd does not work for me. perhaps the weekend before that? or the friday night before? possibly do this in conjunction with a spokantina meeting or project meeting?
  3. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I fine with most anything, do you want to do it at my house or yours? The Friday of Oct 22nd or Sat Oct 16th.
  4. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Lets shoot for the 16th and as I have the space, why not do it here, we can hold a Spokantina meeting in conjunction. I'll hammer out the details as I have time. (work schedule has been crazy these last 2 weeks or so)
  5. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alrighty, sounds like a plan. I will be bringing some canned, freeze dried and MRE foods to sample!
  6. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    ...uh, you're awesome and all, but in the event of an emergency, we won't have any extra room...
    :D

Anyhoo, we're certain that it'll be the 16th?
    If so, I'll at least request an openning shift for that day.
    Kelli, I'll bring one of my "bug-out" buckets for you to look over.
    Also, my email is Raph1613@hotmail.com
    Please send me an email so that I can send you something that you might be interested in.
  7. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Silly Alfredo! That is a collective "you" as in hiding in one's own residence.
  8. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm thinking that the 22nd would be better for me, so I can make sure I have the food items I want to try out. Thoughts? I'm fine with it being a project meeting for the Halloween weekend. What are you doing for that again? Are you doing the front yard thing on Sunday or Saturday?
  9. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Unfortunately the 22nd will not work for me at this point, however the 16th is still good. But the zombie bit is your baby so whatever you want to do. My Halloween show will be on Sunday, and we will be at Phil's house this year. So anyway, let me know how you want to play things for the dinner party and I will accomidate it as best as I can ok?
  10. the_black_smudge Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok so let's make Saturday the 16th a standard project meeting. I will be focusing on Halloween this time so if anyone is interested in being a part of the show this year, let me know!

Beyond that, usual start time of 1:30 to whenever, bring munchies and all that.

I will discuss all the Halloween details at that time, and I also have an important announcement to make, but I'd prefer to keep it off the open boards, so come on down!
  11. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, supposedly some of my stuff might be here on Saturday, so we'll just bring some zombie movies and video games and it will be low key. I'm mostly wanting to see what people think about this food.
  12. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    You'd better not be moving away!
    [face_shame_on_you]

Anyway, I'll be there some time after 3pm. And I'll be bringing some interesting gear.
  13. Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR

star 6
    So Bevan and I were in San Fransisco all weekend, so if someone wants to shoot me a PM or call me about the important announcement that was made - I'd appreciate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.