main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ZOMBIE!!! Biohazard of the Dead!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Black_Chameleon, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Chameleon

Black_Chameleon Jedi Master star 3

Jan 9, 2004
    I don't think I ever posted this one here, and it's a few years old but, I figured there has to be some George Romero "of the Dead" fans out there that will appreciate this. Filmed as a school porject where we assigned to choose a director and make a short film in their style, my buddy Lisa, and I could not resist to choose the Zombie genre king, George A. Romero. Additionally we used the Resident Evil series as an influence aswell. The acting is cheesey, and the plot line is pretty straight forward, but we did put alot of work and had tons of co-operation from fellow students on the project. In the end we were only able to present the first half of the project to our teacher because of time constraints, we still recieved a perfect score! :D

Well I hope you guys enjoy!

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-287665024673898322

O.k. for some reason, putting the link in didn't work, fixed

2. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Awesome. But...can we watch it?

EDIT: Woot for the fix!!! Checking out!

3. Black_Chameleon

Black_Chameleon Jedi Master star 3

Jan 9, 2004
    PROOF! Ladies and gentlemen that this film is SOLID. So good Spiderfan, vanished off the face of the EARTH!

Download now while you still can! Your life just might depend on it...

4. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Sorry bro...my comp at home is on the fritz and they have blocked most sights at school. :(

After my workload clears up I will give it another go.

From what I did get to see major Kudos for the direct refference to Night of the Living dead with the opening sequence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.